FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help with MS outlook 2003

itarlo
When receiving multiple images as an attachement in Outlook 2003, I have to open every image by itself in order to watch it. I couldn't find any option to watch all the photos at once. In Outlook Express you can see all the images in the viewing pane. Can someone please help me and explain how to watch multiple pictures in Outlook 2003??
Bones
As far as I know (but I am no outlook guru) it depends on how the files were attached to the email. If they are linked pics (linked by clicking the attach button), then you click on them one at a time. If they are embedded, (by clicking insert picture) they should show in the body of the email.
itarlo
Well... Of course I'm talking about the attached multi pictures and not the embedded ones.
babumuchhala
Well its the problem of attched forwards. You will have to open each fwd to reach the pics, and if they are also attached u will have to open them individually. I suppose its a security feature to protect from attachment viruses & malware

I would advice using IrfanView for viewing these images as it allows you to scroll across all the images by using the arrow keys/scroll on the mouse.

And if anyone know of a way of making these attachments open in the viewpane itself, please tell us.