FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any ghost in a shell fans

screamingdecay
Hey guys, the show rocks.

Any fans?

Does anyone know when and if there going make any new epsiodes?
AdamantMonk
screamingdecay wrote:
Does anyone know when and if there going make any new epsiodes?

One would assume at the start of the next season there will be new episodes.

I like the show, it seems to have more thinkky content that the movies did. I also hear the show keeps more to the original manga than the movie. so... cool.
Subsonic Sound
It is certainly a lot more similar to the manga - they played up the question of Motoko's humanity in the film, made her a lot colder, more robotic.

A good example... at the beginning of the film, someone comments that they're getting a lot of random noise on the connection to her brain. She replies in a dull tone "Must be a loose connection..." Someone makes the same comment in the manga... she gets very defensive, saying it's caused by her period. :p
AdamantMonk
She says "It's my time of the month" when you watch it in Japanese with English subs. Not sure how many other differences there are because my DVD player was glitching out when it did that.
AdamantMonk
I think this series is continually growing on me. Watching through older episodes and catching story elements and foreshadowing to events like 10 eps away is always a sign of a good series... And the think tanks are continually growing more and more badass as well (in my mind).