FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

please help..

skynet
look.. i try to install phpnuke (not with fantastico) and i can't it's write me errors... so can someone explain me please how can i install without the errors?
Bockman
that would depend on the error. please specify wich error you get.

If you mean errors on the upload of the files, the suggestion is:
Upload the zip (or tar.gz) file with the php-nuke and uncompress through File Manager (on your Control Panel).

If you get other errors, please specify wich ones. (if you search your erros on google, there are 99% chances it has been explained elsewhere.. i also had problems installing php-nuke manually, but through google, i solved everything).

Be Well Cool
skynet
here this are the errors

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/skynet/public_html/mainfile.php on line 200

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/skynet/public_html/mainfile.php on line 200

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/skynet/public_html/header.php on line 33

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/skynet/public_html/header.php on line 33

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/skynet/public_html/header.php on line 53
Maka
Did you chmod the correct files?.
Bockman
seems that you changed the default theme on the page. try and reenter the default theme. the errors you are seing are due to language and theme errors. Sometimes you need to change them back to default through SQL Tables.

Be Well Cool
skynet
what?? i didn't change anything... can u tell me plz what i need to do that the errors won't be?!
and... i tried to open the unzip file in the file manager but it's doesn't open
Bockman
skynet, i would advise you to do one of two things. install a base php-nuke without mod's or install (this would be preferrable) from Fantastico. messing with php files could make it worse.

If you really want to fix it, you'll have to google for it. (try insertingthe errors in to google and see qhat comes out)

Be Well Cool
skynet
yes.. i know but need it's in hebrew
Bockman
why not just install it from fantastico and afterwards upload the hebrew language files?

I never tried it, but surely it's available.

Be Well Cool
skynet
ok never mind.. i solved the problem thank you all!!