FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WW III?!?!?

Blaster
Is there going to be another world war? It seems like the United states is getting hated by every Arab country. It seems the way we are going we could get into a third war. I am starting to think it is a 3 world war.

Is there anyone else that belives in the next couple of years that there is going to be a world war III?
coolclay
There could be you never know, I think the likelyhood is probably pretty good. I mean China is becoming increasingly more powerful, most of the Arab countries do hate any country that is pro-Israel, and especially the US, but that is nothing new. I think China is the US's biggest worry right now, and maybe Iran, and North Korea in close second and thirds. So yea I agree it wouldn't surprise me at all if another World War took place in the next 10-20 years.
Helios
Yes!

I'm pretty much sure there will be another world war soon, but not in few years..
Sebaci
Yes, it will be World War 3, but not in this year. It's just beginning, USA'a attack is just introducing to WW 3 Wink The WW 3 will be in 2009 or 2010 and will be 3 years
Blaster
Yea i agree of when. About the next 3 or four years. So I should just forget about driving anywhere. Fuel prices will be so bad. See what happens when you vote a dip shit into office?

So be prepared there will be another world war before you can even think about it.
alkady
That means I'll probably be forced to join the army.
Blaster
Yea a lot of us will be most likly. I dont' want to join the army. Hope that there will be no draft for it. If there is my life will be screwed. I would rather just sign up before getting drafted. Pray for no war at all.
Hobbit
Yeah a teacher told us there might be a draft. Which means that the US probably predicts that the army will need more people. My life would also be ruined if I was sent to the army.
alkady
Actually the best way to avoid a draft is to join the military academy if possible, Hopefully by the time you graduate as a 2nd Lieutenant the war would be over, Or atleast have a 30 Man Human Shield at your disposition.
Blaster
Or i could join and then do somthing i would enjoy like fixing different things like computers and stuff like that.
{name here}
Hobbit wrote:
Yeah a teacher told us there might be a draft. Which means that the US probably predicts that the army will need more people. My life would also be ruined if I was sent to the army.

Well, when you're 18(drafting age), learn spanish and move to mexico and get a citizenship. I doubt mexico would be in the war. If they are, move to Uraguay, they've got a decent per capita GDP(the best in south america) comparable to many eastern european countries. They won't be joining. I believe that like Costa Rica, they have no army.
TurkishGamer
I am pretty sure there is but not until about 15-20 years.

I bet the u.s will make a stupid reason and tell eveybody that europe started the war. I wonder why the U.S gains a lot more than every other country when it comes to world wars. Ohhh.I know.Because Americas secret men are being brought up all along Europe and being told to lead rebellions.
Hobbit
{name here} wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

Well, when you're 18(drafting age), learn spanish and move to mexico and get a citizenship. I doubt mexico would be in the war. If they are, move to Uraguay, they've got a decent per capita GDP(the best in south america) comparable to many eastern european countries. They won't be joining. I believe that like Costa Rica, they have no army.

Oh trust me, I KNOW spanish, it's actually my first language. I live in a border city, but Mexico sucks. I'm not saying it in a racist way because I love Mexicans, but still. Although I'd rather move there than be in a war.
CWFwrestling
China is scary not just because of their increasing nuclear capabilities but because of the fact they have more members of the military than we have citizens (including illegals!). And Russia is still communist no matter how many parades they hold. Maybe things will calm down once we get a non-Illuminati President in office (assuming there are any left with the money to campaign) and get that jackass Bolton out of the UN. Who knows. There is nowhere good to go anymore. The US is over run with Pedro and his tax loopholes. South America is poor and filled with terrorists of a different kind. The Middle East... anyway. Europe is becoming overrun with discontent and rioting, mostly from angry Arabs. Africa is diseased and poor. Canada is too close to the US to avoid fallout. So let's all pack our bags and head for Antarctica! Or if you can hold your breath for a long, long time go deep sea diving for Atlantis.
Blaster
Move to some of the other spanish countries. I am learning spanish so if it comes down to it i move. I would rather stay a us citizen though.
alkady
Blaster wrote:
Move to some of the other spanish countries. I am learning spanish so if it comes down to it i move. I would rather stay a us citizen though.

You have no choice to give up your US citizenship, Because no matter where you are in the world (Including living anywhere) you have a duty as a citizen to enlist into the army. If you don't then you are going to be listed as a criminal and when caught will be charged for avoiding to fulfill your duties. That means you are expected to join in a time of war in the event of forced drafting.
Assiez
Good thing I'm a canadian citizen eh? If the US gets into a war and tries to draft, I'd go back to Canada.
{name here}
Before moving to any of the Latin American countries I suggest you learn their Per Capita GDPs(average money made per person). You wouldn't want to live in a country barely making $2,000 a year would you?
oneightwo
i think definately there is a chance, although i estimate the chance at around 40%. Mainly because i think people aren't so rash, and are a little more intelligent now-a-days!
alkady
{name here} wrote:
Before moving to any of the Latin American countries I suggest you learn their Per Capita GDPs(average money made per person). You wouldn't want to live in a country barely making $2,000 a year would you?

Those are the great countries, Because it's so corrupt, The more money youll have, The more power you will have.
Mr Smith
Quit the army right now.
Blaster
They sign you up for a certain amount of time. You can't get out of a draft unless you feel like going to prision. And that is for a really long time. Confused
nilsmo
If, for example, the US and China fought on opposite sides of WWIII, that would be death to humanity as we know it Sad
alkady
Blaster wrote:
They sign you up for a certain amount of time. You can't get out of a draft unless you feel like going to prision. And that is for a really long time. Confused

Your drafted for 4 years on average, But you can get out of the army. The only way to do so is:

a) Dishonourable Discharge: We should all know what this is right? Get in a fight or something, Be a trouble maker but dont violate the rules that will get you a court martial and they may discharge you.

b) Medical Discharge: Get injured, Not always the best way to get out. They only will discharge you if you are serious injured or injured to a way that makes you unfit for combat.

Other than that blaster, The best way to avoid the army is being Unfit for Combat. If you have Flatfeets, You are unfit. If you are handicap, You are unfit and if you are Fat you are unfit. Other than that, I know in the Army before you are forced to join, They usually give you an examination, They test your strengh. If you screw up on the examanation badly, Instantly you are most likely not to be drafted.
David_Pardy
Well isn't this a little wet ball of patheticness.

You guys make me sick. Dodging the draft? I hope you get drafted. Being forced into combat might make you realise what your army goes through to save all your sorry arses. You guys don't deserve to be fought for.

If you don't love your country enough to fight to save it, you don't love it at all.
mae1strom
Surprised
alkady
David_Pardy wrote:
Well isn't this a little wet ball of patheticness.

You guys make me sick. Dodging the draft? I hope you get drafted. Being forced into combat might make you realise what your army goes through to save all your sorry arses. You guys don't deserve to be fought for.

If you don't love your country enough to fight to save it, you don't love it at all.

I don't know about you, But let me put it this way, You've just turned 18 and have a bright future, A high paying job, Your an executive at a big firm, You have a loving girl. You pratically have it all. But then the war comes and your drafted. You've just experienced freedom for the first time. Tell me? Are you going to sacrifice all of this? Do you think it's fair to lose all of this in exchange for a bullet in the freaking head?
David_Pardy
What the hell use to me is that stuff if it's all been blown up because I did nothing to protect it.

My point still stands. You guys are all weak kneed, self-centred cowards who don't think about the big picture. I'm pretty well off myself, but I would put all that aside to fight for my country to save my friends and family.
AdamantMonk
alkady wrote:
If you are Fat you are unfit.

If there was a draft, The US wouln't get many more soldiers then huh?
David_Pardy
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Bondings
David_Pardy wrote:
My point still stands. You guys are all weak kneed, self-centred cowards who don't think about the big picture. I'm pretty well off myself, but I would put all that aside to fight for my country to save my friends and family.

Most of the time the war is not there to save friends and family, but rather to destroy the friends and family of your opponent. Since when does the USA fight defensive wars?
David_Pardy
Since the US's belligerence is sparking hostility towards itself.

If the US army were to start drafting people, it would be because the country itself was in danger. The US doesn't need more troops overseas. All they'd have to do is launch cruise missiles and nukes. If the Chinese army were to attack the US, you'd all be screwed anyway and China is your only real threat - but there's no current political hostility there, so that's not an issue.

It's plainly obvious that World War 3 would not be fought in trenches or night bombing raids. World War 3 is going to be fought by remote control with the ground troops sent in to clean up the mess afterwards. If the Army needs to draft people, it would be because of an absolute dire need for people. If you were drafted, it's not as though you'd have to take up arms anyway - you might be a mechanic, or a computer repairman. The only difference is that you'll learn how to fire a machine gun and you'll be called to arms if you absolutely have to fight.

Being drafted in 2006 will not be the same as being drafted in 1942.
alkady
David_Pardy wrote:
Since the US's belligerence is sparking hostility towards itself.

If the US army were to start drafting people, it would be because the country itself was in danger. The US doesn't need more troops overseas. All they'd have to do is launch cruise missiles and nukes. If the Chinese army were to attack the US, you'd all be screwed anyway and China is your only real threat - but there's no current political hostility there, so that's not an issue.

It's plainly obvious that World War 3 would not be fought in trenches or night bombing raids. World War 3 is going to be fought by remote control with the ground troops sent in to clean up the mess afterwards. If the Army needs to draft people, it would be because of an absolute dire need for people. If you were drafted, it's not as though you'd have to take up arms anyway - you might be a mechanic, or a computer repairman. The only difference is that you'll learn how to fire a machine gun and you'll be called to arms if you absolutely have to fight.

I won't contradict you, But I hope you will have a successful life, End up rich as hell and have everything. Maybe when you get all of that, Youll have this feeling that will tell you otherwise.

You go to war, You kill others. You do horrible things that destroy's others.
How would you feel like if someone where to kill all that was dear to you? Is that right? Is it okay to ruin other peoples life because you where forced to by the government. These people just like you where forced, Some did it on their own free will. But other than that, Tell me is that fair?

Is it their fault they live within the enemy's line? Is it their fault? They are just fighting someones war.
David_Pardy
alkady wrote:

I won't contradict you, But I hope you will have a successful life, End up rich as hell and have everything. Maybe when you get all of that, Youll have this feeling that will tell you otherwise.

How would you feel like if someone where to kill all that was dear to you? Is that right? Is it okay to ruin other peoples life because you where forced to by the government. These people just like you where forced, Some did it on their own free will. But other than that, Tell me is that fair?

Is it their fault they live within the enemy's line? Is it their fault? They are just fighting someones war.

Do you think I'm stupid or something? I know what war is. What I also know is I will NOT stand by while my life, my family, my friends and my country are under threat.

I DO have a successful life. I'm engaged to be married next year, I have a very good income and will own my own home by the time I'm 26. The more I have, the more willing I am to fight for it. I will not stand by idly while my friends who go to war are dying to save me. The more I have, the more I want to give. I hate hearing of natural disasters destroying peoples homes and livelihoods - the only difference is that I can do nothing to prevent natural disasters, but I can prevent an invasion by a warmongering enemy.
alkady
David_Pardy wrote:
alkady wrote:

Do you think I'm stupid or something? I know what war is. What I also know is I will NOT stand by while my life, my family, my friends and my country are under threat.

I DO have a successful life. I'm engaged to be married next year, I have a very good income and will own my own home by the time I'm 26. The more I have, the more willing I am to fight for it. I will not stand by idly while my friends who go to war are dying to save me. The more I have, the more I want to give. I hate hearing of natural disasters destroying peoples homes and livelihoods - the only difference is that I can do nothing to prevent natural disasters, but I can prevent an invasion by a warmongering enemy.

I never said you where stupid, And I apologize if you think of it that way, But what you've been doing here is making everyone look bad. So what if they are unpatriotic, Where not all like you, We have cowards everywhere who won't stand up for anything. We have those like you who will give up alot. That still doesnt give you a reason to bash everyone like this. Your a bit similar to this guy in my school, He will bash everything that is non-muslim, Without recognizing for a fact that others are entitled to their own beliefs.
AdamantMonk
David_Pardy wrote:

The entire basis of Warfare is changing. Nowadays, It's hard to discern non-combatant from enemy. All developed countries have gotten past war with themselves and now the next time the US troops will see enemies in uniform will be North Korea.
David_Pardy
I understand that not everyone is going to be as patriotic as me, but to me that's no excuse. If you're not going to fight for your country, then fight for your family or your friends. It's normal for people to be scared of pain, death, etc. How do you think the people drafted in WW2 felt? The thing is, unlikely modern military, they were involved in true trench, naval and air combat. Those guys were normal people like you and me, and they were involved in combat intensity that will never been seen again. My opinion is that if those men and women fought and died under those circumstances so that I could be here, then I can fight and most likely not die under modern combat circumstances to save my country.

As far as your Muslim friend is concerned, he is entitled to his beliefs, and his beliefs are that non-Muslim beliefs are wrong. He is under no obligation to respect other peoples beliefs, because to him that is wrong. By the same token, there is a difference between tolerance and respect. It is possible to tolerate things you don't respect, but your friend sounds like he doesn't tolerate those things.
alkady
David_Pardy wrote:

As far as your Muslim friend is concerned, he is entitled to his beliefs, and his beliefs are that non-Muslim beliefs are wrong. He is under no obligation to respect other peoples beliefs, because to him that is wrong. By the same token, there is a difference between tolerance and respect. It is possible to tolerate things you don't respect, but your friend sounds like he doesn't tolerate those things.

Actually he isn't my friend. Though you may want to know.
David_Pardy
North Korea is not a threat. North Korea recieves food from the US because its people are STARVING. It has a population of anything between 18-23 million. People are illegally immigrating from North Korea because they want to get out of there. The only threat they have is nuclear, and they can't afford to buy or create nuclear weapons.
David_Pardy
I used the word friend for ease of writing Wink.
AdamantMonk
David_Pardy wrote:
North Korea is not a threat. North Korea recieves food from the US because its people are STARVING. It has a population of anything between 18-23 million. People are illegally immigrating from North Korea because they want to get out of there. The only threat they have is nuclear, and they can't afford to buy or create nuclear weapons.

I'm just trying to apply foresight to the possible event of a Third World War. Out of the few countries politically and militaristically opposed to the US, NK is one of the few with an Organized Military (or so I am led to believe). For the most part, wars are now being fought between Insurgents and Organized Military. Not Military-Military.
David_Pardy
You make a good point, but I doubt N. Korea would be a major opposition to the US. They're simply not strong enough.

They would more likely be a contributor to a larger organisation of Middle and Far Eastern countries who have a hatred for the Western world.

Anyway, whatever happens, World War 3 is going to happen. If you get drafted, then you're just going to have to live with it and do what you have to. I doubt any of us here are likely to be drafted though but hey - I could be wrong.
AdamantMonk
I don't think anyone would want to invade Aus. It's not a very tactically advantageous country (unless you're playing Risk) so any military action would likey be an act of goodwill towards allied countries.

Apparently Iran has an unarmed force, of like millions. They simply continue marching until they can reach dropped weapons. Continue marching straight into fire also. If you ask me, that is an effective force for the frugal country.
Blaster
alkady wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Your drafted for 4 years on average, But you can get out of the army. The only way to do so is:

a) Dishonourable Discharge: We should all know what this is right? Get in a fight or something, Be a trouble maker but dont violate the rules that will get you a court martial and they may discharge you.

b) Medical Discharge: Get injured, Not always the best way to get out. They only will discharge you if you are serious injured or injured to a way that makes you unfit for combat.

Other than that blaster, The best way to avoid the army is being Unfit for Combat. If you have Flatfeets, You are unfit. If you are handicap, You are unfit and if you are Fat you are unfit. Other than that, I know in the Army before you are forced to join, They usually give you an examination, They test your strengh. If you screw up on the examanation badly, Instantly you are most likely not to be drafted.

Wow I never even thought of the last one. I can't do the run for shit. I can barely run a half mile.

Quote:
I don't know about you, But let me put it this way, You've just turned 18 and have a bright future, A high paying job, Your an executive at a big firm, You have a loving girl. You pratically have it all. But then the war comes and your drafted. You've just experienced freedom for the first time. Tell me? Are you going to sacrifice all of this? Do you think it's fair to lose all of this in exchange for a bullet in the freaking head?

I agree what you are saying. If i had my life planned then why screw it up?

Quote:
If you were drafted, it's not as though you'd have to take up arms anyway - you might be a mechanic, or a computer repairman. The only difference is that you'll learn how to fire a machine gun and you'll be called to arms if you absolutely have to fight.
I agree. That is why if i where to know that there was going to be a draft I would go into it and do somthing i would like and enjoy

Quote:
That is true on most aspects. There is a big difference.

The point now is that its going to happen. We dont' know when but that it will happen.

It looks like world war 3 is going on here between David_Pardy and alkady Razz

The point is i am loyal to my countrie. I just wouldn't want to be on the front line.
David_Pardy
Do you know anyone who WOULD want to be on the front line?

The average life expectancy for a forward scout in Vietnam was 8 seconds.

A tank service vehicle in the field had a life expectancy of 45 minutes.

Pretty grim hey?
Blaster
Yea. If anything I would want to be a sniper or in the airforce. I would rather not go though. Its not that i dont' like to support my countrie. But i just don't want to die. I don't want to fight for my family and die i would rather take my family and be beside them so that they would know it was ok.
Vrythramax
"Standing in the frontline" is not an easy thing for any sane person, be they male or female.

I cannot agree with many of the policies outlined here, including some of those of my own government, but I will agree, wholeheartedly, that when your life, or the lives of those you care about are threatened...you will do outrageous things.
AdamantMonk
I'd have to say the best way to avoid a draft (legally) is to Enlist beforehand. In the Army (US) at least you can choose your MOS, some of which don't involve any combat at all. Then there's the Air Force and Navy, which you would be safe (for the most part) while still in the action. Marines of course not the smartest branch to choose for those that want to live, but you would end up with that prestigious title of "elite warrior".

Basically you could end up with a job that you really enjoy instead of being called to duty as a bullet catcher.
alkady
Blaster wrote:
Yea. If anything I would want to be a sniper or in the airforce. I would rather not go though. Its not that i dont' like to support my countrie. But i just don't want to die. I don't want to fight for my family and die i would rather take my family and be beside them so that they would know it was ok.

Actually being a sniper is perhap the funnest position in the army. I remember this trick they used to do a few decades ago in the army where the Sniper would only snipe down the first guy in line while leaving the others live, This in turn would demoralize the enemy since no one wanted to lead knowing they would get killed. The word would spread in the camps afterwards.
Blaster
alkady wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Actually being a sniper is perhap the funnest position in the army. I remember this trick they used to do a few decades ago in the army where the Sniper would only snipe down the first guy in line while leaving the others live, This in turn would demoralize the enemy since no one wanted to lead knowing they would get killed. The word would spread in the camps afterwards.

That is a good idea. Kill the first guy have the rest surrendor or somthing. Or you can also just kill the officers.
CWFwrestling
Take it from a guy that served in the USMC before my knee was shredded. Fighting to defend your country is the greatest thing you can do and in the same sense, dieing for it is the honor of honors. But when fighting a war that does nothing but further Arab hostility and put money in the pockets of the rich is something that not many want to be apart of.

On the subject of North Korea, they aren't a direct threat to us but they are looked at as a possible catalyst to the American-Chinese war. That's a war I don't know if we can win. Even if Europe sided with us, Russia and the greater Middle East would certainly support China. It's just a nasty nasty scenerio that I pray never comes close to fruition.
Vrythramax
alkady wrote:
Blaster wrote:

actually the trick is to wound the first guy, then it takes 2 others to help carry him, so you actually take out 3....if he's dead they can leave him there.
Billwaa
WWIII, is going to happen, it's the matter when. Even if US solve the middle east conflict problem, eventually, fossil fuel run out, there is going to be a World War trying to conqer oil field by force
Blaster
It will be titled the war on fuel most likely. But it will still be like the 3rd world war. Confused
Vrythramax
I think it was Einstien, and please correct me if I am wrong...."the world will not go out with a bang, but a whimper"

The author could also have been Robert Oppenhiemer.

We can all only hope cooler minds will prevail.

This is all a very fun topic, but until you have...umm...actually been engaged in true combat....it is all speculation, and extremely disturbing.

Please do not flame me, I wish only to speak to the cooler minds that I hope can overcome this madness.
benjad
Just a quick point to add here.

It's not very likely that we are headed into WW3, because the days of armies fighting armies are just about over. We now live in a world where the most effective weapons are gps guided missiles, drones that deliver bombs, and urban warfare terrorists (train bombing, suicide bombing). I don't think we will ever see army vs. army action in the near future.

China, N. Korea, IRAN, scary at the moment,but in the bigger picture, just bumps in the road.

[Of course, China 100% scares me because they have a gluttony of men, and going into a major war could help their population problems.]
Blaster
benjad wrote:
It's not very likely that we are headed into WW3, because the days of armies fighting armies are just about over. We now live in a world where the most effective weapons are gps guided missiles, drones that deliver bombs, and urban warfare terrorists (train bombing, suicide bombing). I don't think we will ever see army vs. army action in the near future.

That is totally true. We are more of army the unfair way. Army isn't launching these new nukes and stuff. It is about beating each other with close range firing. But the US started all new warefare int eh 1700's Durning the revolutionary war we didn't just stand there and fire on comand. We fought a new battle. So over 300 years later look at the United States.
Billy Hill
Blaster wrote:
It seems like the United states is getting hated by every Arab country.

They hate us all right. They hate that we're trying to bring the rule of the people and equal rights to their world.

WWIII? I am sure there will be one. What side will YOU be on? I'll be on the side of freedom. Wink
Blaster
I will be with america most likely. It all depends on what countries we are fighting and things like that. I just knwo that i don't want another world war. It would mess stuff up. Everything would go wrong. Gas prices would be up to like $7 or $8 a gallon. I think i am buying a rode bike when i am going to turn 16. I will only use the car when i need it. Life as we know it will be changed.
windval
USA is affraid of China will become stronger

therefore i think she will declare war on China!
psycosquirrel
World War III....

The future is hard to predict. We will see what happens as time passes. In the meantime, we can only hope that nothing but a bright future is ahead.
alkady
Well atleast WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones lol.
Blaster
alkady wrote:
Well atleast WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones lol.

Yea don't we wish.

I know there is going to be another WW and i know it will be sad. I just can't belive it that it is happening in my life. At least we can say we know what it felt like before war. It is all the governments fault. I blame it all on them. I know you dont' belive it but it is the truth. It is all bushes fault.
psycosquirrel
Don't blame EVERYTHING on Bush. Sure he is a complete moron, and could have done much of what he has done better. Bad stuff has happened all over his presidency, and all of it was out of his control (well, other than the war). The whole war in the middle east is seeming worthless, but it all boils down to one thing: our dependancy on oil. He is simply trying to secure what is left in the stupidest way possible Rolling Eyes

Yay, 500 posts Cool
Blaster
i just beat helios in the top ten Razz

But bush can't blame it on oil. During Katria a countrie in south america offerd 'x' amount of barrels to the whole country and unlimited to the places that where hit. But know... So he can't cover it up on that. If he wanted teh oil we should have went and stole it.
rohan2kool
Here's a rather funny look at it:

World War 3D
World War III
World War III.V
World War IV
World War V
World War VI
World War VII
World War VIII
World War IX
World War X
World War XI
World War XII
World War XIII
World War XIV
World War XV
alkady
rohan2kool wrote:
Here's a rather funny look at it:

World War 3D
World War III
World War III.V
World War IV
World War V
World War VI
World War VII
World War VIII
World War IX
World War X
World War XI
World War XII
World War XIII
World War XIV
World War XV

Most of these wars are fictious, They are the pure invention of hollywood.
rohan2kool
hey man.. all of those wars are fictious.
Blaster
Yea this topic is to discuss what you think about if there is going to be a third World war or not.
ZeTaS
Hi this is my first post... and im gonna tell u somethings... any country that say that hates usa its not hating ur people... its hating ur gov moves... its kinda unfair what us is doing, if he dont like their religion ways... they go and try to save them... us is becoming a kind of nazi... us wants oil, hittler wanted power, us says that islam its repressive religion and hittler dont liked jews... if us dont like iran... they will do anything in their hands to destroy them just like nazis done with the jews... thats bs and if u think that u will figth to defend ur family as someone said, i think it would be better if alll of u better remove bush of its dutys... and try to be a country that dont "fear wars" cuz u dont mess with other countrys... i think thats the thing to do. see ya.
Blaster
Don't blame the US people. Blame the US government. It isn't our fought. Its Bush's fought. We are that way i know. But not like WWII. WWII was aganist a race. We want oil. Not power. We go though so much oil.
ZeTaS
i dont blamed the us people i have really nice frds... but i mean the gov.... and i dont like that people dont do anything to remove the gov and they prefer to believe what he says when he only makes u fear thats what i dont like ur people dont do anything to remove him.. =(
Soulfire
Not a World War in the way you are thinking, but it's always a possibility. We're stuck in the Middle East, and neither side likes it. If we pull out of the entire Middle East, we risk allowing weapons of mass destruction to freely move from country to country within the Middle East, and eventually damage other countries. (Not saying they exist, I'm just saying it's a risk. And it's not a risk we're willing to take).

If we stay, people here and people there are complaining. Then we'll leave, get attacked, and even MORE people will be mad. Funny how that works.

Pont is, it's possible.
Billy Hill
Blame Bush for it all. Right from the death of Jesus. (Seriously, your ignorance is scary).

And for you oil freaks, don't forget that most US oil does NOT come from the middle east. (Without looking up the exact numbers, I believe it is LESS THAN FIFTY PERCENT) So lets stop throwing out these simpletonesk accusations about the trouble in the ME being about oil. It has very little to do with it.

If you're paying attention to the (skewed though it is) news, you'd see just how stupid some leaders can be when it comes to threats. *cough*Iran*cough*.
The Philosopher Princess
Blaster wrote:
Don't blame the US people.

Wrong. The U.S. people who voted for Bush deserve lots of blame. And the U.S. people who, still today, even after all the stupidities and Bush-wielding brutalities, continue to support Bush deserve lots of blame. WWIII is a definite possibility and blame should go, not haphazardly, but where it’s truly deserved.

The U.S. people who purposefully supported, and do support, Bush cannot pass off their own culpability. Osama bin Laden agrees with me. [Source: New York Times]

Osama bin Laden, via recently surfaced tape wrote:
“This war is the joint responsibility of the people and the governments. While the war continues, the people renew their allegiance to their rulers and politicians and continue to send their sons to our countries to fight us, and they continue their financial and moral support while our countries are burned and our houses are bombed and our people are killed.”

Both sides -- Bush and his supporters -- and bin Laden and his supporters -- are immoral brutish killers of innocent people. And they both keep perpetuating the brutality. But don’t think that only Bush and bin Laden are to blame. These two villains have “joint responsibilitywith all their supporters.
Billy Hill
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
Blaster wrote:
Don't blame the US people.

Wrong. The U.S. people who voted for Bush deserve lots of blame. And the U.S. people who, still today, even after all the stupidities and Bush-wielding brutalities, continue to support Bush deserve lots of blame. WWIII is a definite possibility and blame should go, not haphazardly, but where it’s truly deserved.

The U.S. people who purposefully supported, and do support, Bush cannot pass off their own culpability. Osama bin Laden agrees with me. [Source: New York Times]

Osama bin Laden, via recently surfaced tape wrote:
“This war is the joint responsibility of the people and the governments. While the war continues, the people renew their allegiance to their rulers and politicians and continue to send their sons to our countries to fight us, and they continue their financial and moral support while our countries are burned and our houses are bombed and our people are killed.”

Both sides -- Bush and his supporters -- and bin Laden and his supporters -- are immoral brutish killers of innocent people. And they both keep perpetuating the brutality. But don’t think that only Bush and bin Laden are to blame. These two villains have “joint responsibilitywith all their supporters.

LoL. Blame Bush again.

Get over yourself already. Get over Bush already. Most things that have happened would have happened whether he was pres or not. Most things that have happend were already set in motion BEFORE he was pres. Seriously, find another crutch.

Also: If you want to side with those that would oppress you instead of those that would liberate you, then by all means, I hope you get your wish. Laughing Laughing Laughing
The Philosopher Princess
I will laugh with you, Laughing Billy Hill Laughing, because I’m not able to detect that you read my post. But I sure do appreciate your quoting the whole thing, anyway, because it looks as nice in white as it does in grey. Thanks! Smile
Soulfire
Of course we blame Bush! We blame the president for everything that goes wrong, even in our personal lives. Heck, I blame Bush for the death of my grandfather! Everyone else is doing it, peer pressure.

Oh, and I blame him for Hurricane Katrina! He called mother nature and ordered it right up.

Where have you been? It's ALWAYS Bush's fault, no matter how ridiculous and stupid the claims by some people are... It's just his fault.

It's his fault that the comet hit the earth and killed off the dinosaurs, he is soley responsible for WWI & II, he's the one who messed up Apollo 13. Everything that ever went wrong, and goes wrong, and will continue to go wrong is ALL because of George Bush! Go figure.
Blaster
I am not a Bush supporter and i never was or even will be. I hate the guy. He is to dangerous to us. As soulfire said everything is bushes fault. And that is everything bad. Bush didn't do one good thing for us. He doesn't desrve to be here at all. So yea he will lead us into WWIII if not one of his idiot family members will.
Billy Hill
Blaster wrote:
Hi. I'm Blaster. I'm in denial.

Laughing

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Wink
Blaster
You spelled blaster wrong.... Laughing

I hate bush. So i guess i am.

Very Happy
Soulfire
Blaster wrote:
I am not a Bush supporter and i never was or even will be. I hate the guy. He is to dangerous to us. As soulfire said everything is bushes fault. And that is everything bad. Bush didn't do one good thing for us. He doesn't desrve to be here at all. So yea he will lead us into WWIII if not one of his idiot family members will.

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post, as I do (half way) support Bush. I don't support American foreign policy. We just pin everything on the president, but it's really a lot of peoples' faults.
Blaster
It is the whole government. We just dont' have a good government. We can't give them these long terms. They should get a minum and that is it. No more. It gives them too much power. That is why bush thinks he can raid any country. That is what is going to cause WWIII
Samuel
The only kind of war I'm concerned about is possibly the one with Iran, now that they have declared they are a nuclear country.

They could kill us. ^_^
Blaster
Yea i know. This is kind of scaring me now. I dont' want to die becuase of bush. It just isn't fair. I am starting to fell like i am in a bad place. I don't like this.
cbf-cma
WWIII will be mainly between China and the US over access to the middle eastern oil but under the excuse of "democracy vs authoritarianism" and "communism vs capitalism". Unfortunantly, the only country that will win will be Antarctica if you consider it to be a country.

The christians will finally get the apocolypse they've been waiting for -- except most of them will be decapitated by chinese peasants before ever seeing christ come down to earth to take a brutal vengence on sinners. Jesus's legendary strongman, Satan, will do his part to restore fear in God by keeping the world in a constant state of fear for thousands of years to come. Christianity will be professed on a daily basis until it is seen by all as the unquestioned abosolute truth.
mschnell
Don't blame me for the actions of my "representative" government. I didn't vote for Bush. I don't want to be around for world war three. I didn't want to go to Afghanistan. I didn't want to go to Iraq either.

I think the US may make some foolish decisions but to attack China...that'd top it off. I don't see how anyone could be ignorant enough to try to do that. I don't even see how anyone would be silly enough to wander into North Korea. Why would we go back there? We couldn't get it done there years ago. We couldn't win in Vietnam either. We can't even take control in Iraq.

I also don't want to hear that I'm "weak kneed" for wanting to avoid the draft. If it's honestly to protect my nation from something that she didn't provoke, then fine--but the way things are going I seriously doubt that will happen. I'm studying Chinese and spending two months in China to study this summer. If the government started a draft for a war with China I'd be in trouble.Shocked
Vrythramax
mschnell wrote:
Don't blame me for the actions of my "representative" government. I didn't vote for Bush. I don't want to be around for world war three. I didn't want to go to Afghanistan. I didn't want to go to Iraq either.

I think the US may make some foolish decisions but to attack China...that'd top it off. I don't see how anyone could be ignorant enough to try to do that. I don't even see how anyone would be silly enough to wander into North Korea. Why would we go back there? We couldn't get it done there years ago. We couldn't win in Vietnam either. We can't even take control in Iraq.

I also don't want to hear that I'm "weak kneed" for wanting to avoid the draft. If it's honestly to protect my nation from something that she didn't provoke, then fine--but the way things are going I seriously doubt that will happen. I'm studying Chinese and spending two months in China to study this summer. If the government started a draft for a war with China I'd be in trouble.Shocked

just personaly, I don't believe a war with China will ever come about, this is being said as a rationalist. The prospect, or possible outcome, of a war with China holds no profit in any way for the US. For any kind of conflict with a country with as many [possible/potential] resources as this country [China] would be astronomical and devastating.

The US, and for that matter much of the world, is out for the "fast buck", "quick gain", and drive thru hamburgers. What would we be looking for, land? people? nuclear power?

This holds nothing in the short, or long run, as any seekable/potential gain.
Sebaci
China will not fight USA Exclamation China will fight Russia.

People, remind what Bin Laden said few days ago...
Srs2388
well, we have always been hated by some of the countries in that area
the fact is though
the terrorist attacks are skyrocketing you hear about them every day
I mean... it could be possible
Blaster
Just remeber any thing is possible. I don't think we are goint to fight china though. I only thing is that we are mainly there for oil. I think it is going to be in the near future. I think we don't like Arab countries at all. Bush is raciest. Confused
AdamantMonk
I think radical Islamists don't like us at all. It isn't specific to Arab countries, remember Bosnia? We weren't there for oil. Of course the US didn't go on it's own but you get the idea.
shadedflame
You can't deny it is to be. The Us may be the initiator or the victim.
That is a question for tommorow.
Cool
fernando5k
I think if bush won't change his behavior with arabian countries. It's possible to begin other war.

The diference between Irak and Iran is... Iran has a lot of army, and it has a nuclear technology in contrast to Irak because it didn't have anything.

I hope it will never begin....!!!!
Blaster
Yea i don't want to be threated with nucs. This is just getting a little to crazy for me. I hope it doesn't happen too. Confused
eqfan
yes,i think so too
Dimaod
I think if bush would not change his behavior with arabian countries, maybe we will see the 3rd World War.

It ll be very-very bad.... Confused
Blaster
Yes it will be. I think bush is raciest against arabs. We are slowly taking over all of the Arab countries Confused
izimngcubes15
Possibly, but U.S. is really trying to prevent that from happening, that's why they are having a war right now perhaps.
Blaster
izimngcubes15 wrote:
Possibly, but U.S. is really trying to prevent that from happening, that's why they are having a war right now perhaps.

You had me going there. They are not trying to prevent it. They are doing nothing about it. As far as bush is concered they can go and die as long as he has his life.
orbital
Maybe but i dont think ww3 will be done.
darknez3
US politicians are a bit of a nuttjobs, but that is IMO. I think they are going to be stabbed/assasinated by the freedom and peace groups before they declare another war. Oh and on another note...war against terrorism? Wth? There are terrorists for a reason, and thats because Bush overdid it with his racist character against the arabs.
Lied
Can anyone guess based on facts the 2 coalitions will be?

My guesses are two.

1st:All the fed up world, against US
2nd:All the world against a crazed jihad
Blaster
You lost me there... Confused
S3nd K3ys
Lied wrote:
Can anyone guess based on facts the 2 coalitions will be?

My guesses are two.

1st:All the fed up world, against US
2nd:All the world against a crazed jihad

I'd say that's a pretty accurate guess. The next WW will likely be based on a country's willingness to submit to Islam.

Take France, for example... they will likely surrender very early in the game. (I'm talking REAL early, like last month!) Rolling Eyes
Blaster
Yea i know what you are saying there. But what are you going to do?

And yea last month haha sorry to french people
Proxy.Jumper
Well personally I dont think that there will be one and I hope there wont. Although my social studies he told me that if there was another world war that there wouldnt even be a world. He said this and i'm not sure to believe it either. If you aggree with this please have a strong reason for it because I sure dont think that this is how the world should end.
S3nd K3ys
Proxy.Jumper wrote:
Well personally I dont think that there will be one and I hope there wont. Although my social studies he told me that if there was another world war that there wouldnt even be a world. He said this and i'm not sure to believe it either. If you aggree with this please have a strong reason for it because I sure dont think that this is how the world should end.

I don't 'think' it's how the world 'should' end either. And I seriously doubt that a WW will bring about the 'end' as you describe it.

I'm fairly certain another WW WILL happen, and I'm pretty confidant how it will be seen when looking back thru history. I'm just curious how it will be 'seen' while it's happening.
Blaster
That is the question surrounding us all. How will it affect us durning it.
faker
people always find excuses to start a war, but actually it is the advantage in the other country that concerns them whether or not it is their intention to use it as their own or to destroy the particular advantage
bluedragon
America's on a power trip. Like that angry supervisor at work. Hmm..
AdamantMonk
Blaster wrote:
Yes it will be. I think bush is raciest against arabs. We are slowly taking over all of the Arab countries Confused

Is your definition of "taking over" just occupying those countries? I mean, the US is trying to be as little involved as possible in rebuilding Iraq's political structure, but to not be involved at all would likely mean another Gov't like before, or even a radical islamist theocratic political system. Sure, the current system is based upon the US's, but it's not as if we just wrote it and didn't involve them at all. The Iraqi people are taking a big part, too much for the US to have "taken over".
Blaster
I mean we are getting into every country.... Its sad but true Confused
e-goods
Helios wrote:
Yes!

I'm pretty much sure there will be another world war soon, but not in few years..

I agree your opinion.
pecad0re
I mean the only thing that prevents the Arabs from attacking Israel, is the Israeli nuclear bombs.

Even though it works, Iran wants to attack, so America, please invade Iran!
S3nd K3ys
The sad truth is that the world is too small now. The US, (lucky for the rest of the free world), is the single strongest, richest nation in the world. The US cannot let some things go un-abated.

Is the US involved too much? IMNSHO, yes. But I can't change that. Is the rest of the world affected by the actions of the US? Of course.

But imagine if it were communist Russia, or Iran/Iraq etc. I'm sure things would be much different everywhere.
adiutrix
WWIII is inevetable. No way can we keep consuming more and more of everything and remain at peace, there isbound to be a war for something. Energy I think, will be the most likely source of future wars like Iraq. Mineral water could be another and of coarse living space. As we grow, the world is greedily being sucked of its limited resources and there are just too many nations for all to share equally.
MuGeN89
Well noone wants WW 3, but if it starts and we all get drafted, let's look at the good side, we have better technology, we won't have to hang out in tranches and get all sorts of infections, and we won't have to put a bullet into our mouth or drink vodka while someone's cuttin our leg (just in case there's anestesia)
Blaster
yea there is a point to that. We won't be in as much danger with modern weapons here. Good thing other wise we would lose so many inoccent lives like in WWI and WWII
NjRocket
put it this way, if there was ever a world war 3.......it wouldnt be too long of a war. It wouldnt consist of hand to hand combat or people on foot. The war will be won by the country who has the strongest technology or as everyone knows of the atomic bomb. As the days go on and years pass by, countrys are scrambling to figure out the best atomic bomb or any other technology devices. It is possible to see a new war world coming, especially with the shortage of oil coming in the near future Sad
ZeTaS
Hi again... i dont know... but if the ww3 happens.. for oil... i think that sux cuz its just for the big companies that process oil and dont want to change to other suplies.
Lied
The US is just the "trigger" for all those nations that host ppl that love violence.I do not think that US is violent, it is just that they have economical benefits from ocuping countries.All the wars have many actions as an excuse but the reasons where always economical.As for those that are fanatics, nobody bother them right now, but they oppose any west country with the excuse of jihad or reveange.The only reason behind that is for them to have a reason to exist and keep thier "chair" intact. Even as a warlock you have a position of power and luxuries.If the war was stoped, do you think that they where about to find a job and continue?

Nor the Us or other country have helped another country just for the "good deed". As we are talking there are countries with civil war that is going on for years and not the US not the EU do sthing about that.This is the flow of Economy.There is warfare development so they need to be used as to new be producted and have 1milion people keep thier job that has sthing to do with weapons (from steel crafting till rocket engeneers).The founds of Space exploration are reduced each year because it became apparent that they will not get benefited in the nbear future from "colonization" and/or mining of the space.

My opinion is that the pilicy of the US will be continued like this till the actions of the US "hurt" EU Russia or China.Then there will be a period of cold war and at the end things will end up in a Nuclear war or a second space race.
Zach Ownz
the arabs are jealous.... lol j/k

i wish we werent so stupid...

well.. we arent, but we are in a way... we elected the stupid ass.... o well

i know nothing about politics so ill stop with the contradicting myself now... lol
Soulfire
I sort of paralleled WWII to the War in Iraq a bit. Okay, so regardless of Bush's decision, his justification, etc., we are in Iraq... You can't really get around that. I believe that Bush may have manipulated and picked and chosen which intelligence he wanted to use, but I think he went into the mindset of he was going to prevent another Pearl Harbor from happening.

That's to say, he didn't want to wait for them to hit us before we hit them. Pearl Harbor destroyed almost all U.S. influence in the Pacific area, and allowed Japan to easily expand it's nationalistic empire. There were around 4500 deaths (more than the U.S. soldiers who've died in Iraq). And far more casualities.
Vrythramax
WWIII is really an inevetible (sp.?) action....someday. As we grow more technologically inclined and competative, there are bound to be frictions between cultures that could possibly result in a confrontation...it is how we, as a race, deal with these situations that delineate us from the status of being simply "animals with bi-pedal locomotion", and human being willing to live with one another.
Blaster
we do have some newer teconolic (sp?) weapons. Ever see future weapons. Luckly with these new weapons we may lose less people too. Yes WWIII will happen. We don't know where, how, why or when but we do know it is going to happen. I also see what is going on in Iraq with what it is like now.
Vrythramax
I am not sure of the source, but the quote is: "The world will not go out with a bang, but a whimper"

When you really stop to think about it, quite possibly WWIII is an an unavoidable eventualality (sp.?), I, we, can only hope it can be Moderated to a degree where we, or at least some, of us can survive.
felisleo
i dont think a ww3 will start within hundred years.as the the time passes the possiblity is even decreasing.oppenents of us are getting stronger and every treatining country in the world is comin nuclear.iran getting nuclear in middle east will bring balance to middle east and china growing will balance the far east.that leaves africa and latin america which america can interfere and
exploit and those countires cannot start a war..
Nutorious
No i doubt there will be another World war to be honest, countrys are getting a bit more civelised now.. America is Hated by arab countrys because America is greedy and wants nothing but there oil!
Duncan Idaho
Yes. Another world war is inevitable. It would be pretty fun to.
Blaster
how can you say a world war would be fun?!?! It would be misserable. I would hate it. There would most likely be a draft and they are never fun. And we do want the oil. It is true. But why are they made we want it? We do buy it off of them. And does Iran or Afganastain have oil? No, they dont'. So i think Bush just wants to see people to die.
DeFwh
If ww3 comes Ill be happy and said. Instead of playing games Ill living them. I would any day rather go take a M195 and assinate some one long range or take an m249 and pepper a bunnker with bullets.

Or get an rpg and shoot a helocopter out of the sky.

The only thing i would miss would be silence and unlimted use of the computer and also frihost.
UnikeViruz
You never know you can't predict these kinds of things. Although Bush is a moron and is gettin this country into some deep stuff, maybe when he's out of office and the next president steps forward that he might patch things up and prevent another world war. It's hard to say...I guess we will just have to wait a few years and find out Confused
Rmgk
1. Move to Switzerland, if you really are scared of a war

2.How many Arab countries REALLY hate America, like 2 one being Iran and probably Oman, or Yemen, But seriously the rest are reliant on either American aid, cause whenever you do see some poor peasants killing for a bag of grain, what do you see on it the giant words USA and the US flag, OR American oil imports and their ownership of American company's cough Saudis. Arab countries cant afford a war with the United States, I don't think any nation can.

3. All those who think China is a threat. Why would China declare war on their GREATEST ally, 30% of the Chinese GDP is reliant on guess what exports, which go where, the great US of A, if they did declare war on their greatest ally, where would there economy go, yes down the can.

4. If anything does start to fire up I'm sure the UN can handle it

5. So settle down, don't worry be happy

Btw Im not American this is just the way i think Razz
Blaster
Couldn't resist it.

But yea china isn't that big of a threat. They depend on guess who.... the US! Most Arab countries hate us. I dont know why but we do. You won't think about it but WWIII is going to be over oil. It might not be called WWIII but it most likely will be a WWIII.
Rmgk
ASif it will be such a big war, itll end in like a month

USA > Iraq

and iraq had what was it... the 5th largest army in the world... and how fast did they wipe them out

Plus what army do the Saudis have or any other oil rich nation... they just dont care
thiamshui
i do not think so.. even if there will be a war, i guess it shouldn't involve almost every country in the world.. all of us are interdependent of each other.. we depend on each other to survive.. without the rest, we will just fall..
Dark_Jedi06
World War III is inevitable. As is IV, V, VI, ect. It's all just a matter of time, the end of war will only happen when the human race ceases to exist. So either nature finally wipes us out or we destroy ourselves as well as this Earth, either way war will continue until we are gone. This quote by Plato pretty much sums everything up:

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

Whether or not the current situation is a prelude to World War III is debatable, personally, I don't believe it is.
Vrythramax
an all out World War could [potentially] last for quite a long time in reality...sure, many countries involved have the nuclear capability to end it quickly...but at what cost to the rest of the world? I would hope, nay, I would pray, that our leaders (of any country) would be smart enough not to take the nuclear route to winning any such conflict.
{name here}
Blaster wrote:
Couldn't resist it.

But yea china isn't that big of a threat. They depend on guess who.... the US! Most Arab countries hate us. I dont know why but we do. You won't think about it but WWIII is going to be over oil. It might not be called WWIII but it most likely will be a WWIII.

Its not most of the people in the mid east that hate us, oh no. Its only the extremist muslims that really contradict what Muhammad really wanted the religion to be about - peace, just like christianity, bhuddism, judaism, and most other religions around the world who aren't satanic.
Dark_Jedi06
Blaster wrote:
Couldn't resist it.

That's probably one of the biggest problems right there...many Americans are under the impression that all Arabs hate us. This is largely due to the fact that the media is really only reporting on the vocal minority (extremists who have twisted the Islamic faith) because they're the only ones speaking out and making newsworthy stories.

So really, the people of Arab countries aren't against us. When you hear stories from troops serving in Iraq, you can see that much of the civilian population is with us and is grateful for what we've done. It's the minority of extremists that want to see the death of Americans.
Blaster
I shouldn't say all muslims. But most of them hate us. I dont' know why or anything but i know they do hate us. But like i said not all. It just seems like they hate us the most for having so much power and stuff. But now thinking about it, its really only the terriosts that hate us. They are taught to hate us so i have heard. I think it is more that we hate them though not them hating us.
S3nd K3ys
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:

That's probably one of the biggest problems right there...many Americans are under the impression that all Arabs hate us. This is largely due to the fact that the media is really only reporting on the vocal minority (extremists who have twisted the Islamic faith) because they're the only ones speaking out and making newsworthy stories.

Very good point.

The "War on Terror" should be called the "War on Radical Islam" (pilfered from Billy Hill) Wink
sketteksalfa
get amputated and you will not be listed too. Laughing
Blaster
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:

Very good point.

The "War on Terror" should be called the "War on Radical Islam" (pilfered from Billy Hill) Wink

Yea you know right? It is more or a "War on Radicla Islam" I don't really consider the twin towers being bomed terrouism if our own country did it. Watch this for more on that topic
Duncan Idaho
Lets just drop some nukes and START TAKING NAMES!!! I have to admit, I would prefer to kill someone with my sword instead of filling them full of lead. But you get what you get.
Vrythramax
STFU Blaster...learn to spell at least.
Blaster
I was talking to my Social Studies teacher yesterday. He was telling me how if one country is fighting on two continents it is considered a world war. So really if we go to Iran then it is really a World War. So yes it will happen again and soon.
pacslim
in my eyes it allreaedy is here and we all blind for it till the bombs fall in our safe countries really Crying or Very sad Arrow
Vrythramax
@Blaster

no country can fight a war on 2 fronts...just ain't possible.
curnow
Quote:
That means I'll probably be forced to join the army.

how could you not want to join the army?(no sarcasm)
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
@Blaster

Germany did it in WWII so why can't america. We have Bratian on our side too. So it is very well possible.

You might not want to join the army maybe because you have a familly and things like that. Maybe if you are an 18 year old and have nothing to lose then you may want to join the army.
mantasx
Well, I really, really hope the war doesn't come. Yah if something big happenz in 5-10 years-- I doomed Sad ! I live, In US now and in not a long time i'm turning 18, and I am now an American Sad Sad Sad Sad . This is kaka!! I don't want any war! I'm very hapy just the way the stuff is going now. Probably I'm not gonna get forced to go to army, though. I'll act like a retard. Seriously.
Dark_Jedi06
Blaster wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
@Blaster

Germany did it in WWII so why can't america. We have Bratian on our side too. So it is very well possible.

You might not want to join the army maybe because you have a familly and things like that. Maybe if you are an 18 year old and have nothing to lose then you may want to join the army.
Actually, the United States fought a war on two fronts as well during WWII. The Japanese in the Pacific and the Germans/Italians in Europe. Unlike Germany, though, the United States won...though we did have a few more allies backing us.
Blaster
Yea good point. So see it is possible. We are one of the most powerful nations. I think we too have nukes. So really i think we are living in a effed up world. So the second we fight in Iran we are in WWIII. And yes we will be fighting in Iran sometime in the near future. That is unless Bush gets impeched or something.
chizeled
I think a world war is likely soon. Too much termiol in the world. The United States would be greatly be affected by this, ending in another civil war. The rich verses the poor. I think the U.S would suffer greatly, we are not prepared for a rogue state to attack us on our soil. 9/11 was just the beginning, the beginning of our government betraying us. I beleive in some of conspiracy theories of 9/11. Bush "wagged the dog" on that day, I can just feel it. So many little wars, like a little rash, it will spread!
wapkralj
It isn't important who will be in war.It is important that war is worst thing on earth.It doesn't help at all.It is just destroying all nations.Everybody must help to stop that.
I personally think that WW3 will be soon.But you can think that world war 3 is already started,just see daily news,and how much people does die,be killed by enemy in war,just other kind of war....maybe beginning of world war 3
chizeled
I have to agree, it could be happening right now. I don't think there will ever be a clear winner. What usually ends a world war is the development of a weapon that has the ability to destroy every human yet keep all material things in tact. we haven't come that far yet. If were to start tomorrw total inalation would be imminent. Scarry thought but true. I think it would end in a stand off. Survival is more important that anything.
killerdevil
I Think,USA will be going to Attack To Turkey on 2040 or 2050.USA Learning Us(Turkiye) Strategies With Microsoft(Windows).

USA's wish no nuclear thread,USA's Wish Petrol!!!!

USA is Killer!!!

I dont say All USA People killer.I love USA peoples but i hate other war partials Mad Mad Mad
tkcy
well well, Israel might well be the centre of controversy in the next War. The war might just start in the middle east n eventually involve russia and the US. Wink
skygaia
I think it is very hard for ww iii to happen today.
Because there is no country to against the U.S. Just 20 years ago, russia and china could be against the U.S. But not now..
Nevertheless, the U.S needs their enemies to keep their power to the world and their military industry.
So.. the U.S continuosly makes their enemy such as Iraq, Iran, North korea and so on. So I think ww iii will not happen but there are many conflictions between the U.S and other countries.

I don't want to agree that there is no one to say "no" strongly to U.S
but it's real....
Blaster
Well that is all we have to do is go into Iran right now for it to be a world war. So most likely there will be one. Sady but truely. Confused
fribee
The WWIII started at 9/11, the draft bill is already circulating
the congress and the Zionists push as hard as possible for
starting the big game, like they did in WWI and WWII.

Its really interesting, how this little elite is controlling the world
and everybody shuts up! Even justice is bent over and over,
like on the Iran-example, nobody cares.

The Plan for a new american century is in the middle of its progress, only they will loose everything and will remain
insignificant after poisoning the world with nukes.

And the rats will flee the sinking ship and jump over to China/Russia,
the next big economic powers.

Fribee
Soulfire
Well, we have enough sense to not use our nuclear weapons. Unlike some of the power-hungry people out there, we think beyond total destruction, into the after-effects of nuclear explosions (such as radiation, fallout, nuclear winter, etc.)

We are ALL humans, we are ALL equal, and we ALL deserve respect from EVERYONE else. If we could just get over these petty differences, and live in harmony, there would be no need for war.

This phrase comes to mind:
"War! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing."
Blaster
I agree soulfire. We must look into the lasting effects of nuclear weapons. We all need respect. So really we should noctaite before taking force. We should treat others like we want to be treated. And they must realize that peoples life are at stakes. So hopefully we are smart enough not to use any nuclear force.
Billwaa
I am just thinking, as long as the US don't care about other people's busneiss, there wouldn't be WWIII. China never really launch an attack on someone just because they feel like it.

As long as the US don't support Taiwan independent, the world is still remain in peace.
alwom
I personally believe their will be, but not world war 3 the bible calles this war the Battle of Armageddon, and until troups start gathering in the valley of Magiddo outside israel im not worried, but my prayers are with the folks in iraq,
Da Rossa
Blaster wrote:
Is there going to be another world war? It seems like the United states is getting hated by every Arab country. It seems the way we are going we could get into a third war. I am starting to think it is a 3 world war.

Is there anyone else that belives in the next couple of years that there is going to be a world war III?

Actually getting enemies is a profit for the US. They're necessary. I don't think that it's gonna be a WW3 in the near future though. This would have to get the European and Asian major countries to rage. As of now, they're just passive spectators of the show.