FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.everyvideogame.com

ChaosMike
Now this is an awesome site where you can play some of the old games of nintendo, game gear, and the sega master system. They have hundreds of games (i think) that you can play and bring back memories Smile

However, due to some legal issues, they took ALOT of games out from the site, including many mario and sonic games Crying or Very sad Still a great site to visit.

www.everyvideogame.com

Come check if your favorite game as a child is still there! Wink
linkman2004
All of these games are still illegal no matter who made them.
ChaosMike
THat's why there was a legal issue with nintendo, which is why i said many games were removed...like Mario.

But if the mods seem to think it's bad to post it, please delete the thread for me Wink

EDIT: I was thinking...if they were truly illegal, there would have been legal action in taking down the whole site. But still, if for any reason mods don't like it, then by all means take down the link.
linkman2004
My I perhaps suggest a more legal way of playing these games? And no, I'm not going to say go buy the system and the games you want. Razz

I'd try out Console Classix. While only NES and Atari games are free it's only $5 bucks a month for all the SNES and Genesis crud and on top of that it's completely legal. Very Happy I love it. I use it. Get it. Smile
ChaosMike
Interesting website Very Happy
I'm definitely signing up to it. Thanks for the awesome link Cool

I'm curious, but what makes a site have "legal status" over sharing old console games? Confused
Kelcey
ChaosMike wrote:
THat's why there was a legal issue with nintendo, which is why i said many games were removed...like Mario.

But if the mods seem to think it's bad to post it, please delete the thread for me Wink

EDIT: I was thinking...if they were truly illegal, there would have been legal action in taking down the whole site. But still, if for any reason mods don't like it, then by all means take down the link.

Some companies are just lazy I suppose. That or they don't know about it which I find unlikely.
linkman2004
With Console Classix say they bought 10 copies of Mario 3. If 10 people were playing Mario 3 at the same time nobody else would be allowed to play it until a space freed up. It's basically like inviting a friend over to play and you only have a limited amount of cartridges. Razz
selim06
all of them illegal is that possible?I will look for it and decide...
robin5210
i find it can. i think playing of that games is not illegal but upload them to the internet is illegal. i think in belguim it is not illegal for download al that games.
and you do not know that the games are illegal ore not.
the whon uploud that games is illegal do wing.

thanx

sorry for my bad english