FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Easter Bunny Hates You

alkady
I found this very funny video that I thought would be funny to share to all of you guys at frihost, It's called the Easter Bunny Hates You in which youll see why.

http://mysticgaming.net/ebunny.htm
Blaster
It was really funny!!! Laughing

Oh no run!!!!!!!!

I wounder who made that. It must have taken a long time.
ChaosMike
Awesome find! Laughing

This is one of the funniest videos i've seen in weeks! That bunny has 364 days of ass whoopin Very Happy
Blaster
Then the rest of the times he brings little eggs to good little boys and girls Very Happy
coolclay
That is pretty darn funny. I had never seen it before, I wonder where it was all filmed at.
TonkPilz
HaHaHa damn i knew ther whas somting wrong when the Easter Bunny dropt by whit a black eye and bloody paws
TeenZine
I dont know how any of you guys find it funny i think it was gay booring and Defiently not worth my Time you have better chance then entertaining a 2 year old in a clown suit then to Enetertain a big crowd you are defiently not going to go any ware in you live time. Be aware of me i am the Next Simon Cowle. Evil or Very Mad
alkady
TeenZine wrote:
I dont know how any of you guys find it funny i think it was gay booring and Defiently not worth my Time you have better chance then entertaining a 2 year old in a clown suit then to Enetertain a big crowd you are defiently not going to go any ware in you live time. Be aware of me i am the Next Simon Cowle. Evil or Very Mad

It's Simon Cowell.
Blaster
TeenZine wrote:

I would say that was pretty mean... It was funny i don't know what you are talking about.... Confused
dz9c
Who isnt bored nowadays lol. Nice vid, good find
Juparis
Haha, that was awesome (definitely worth watching).

So the Easter Bunny only has one day of guilt, when he brings all the eggs and stuff? Hah, I'd love to see more videos of the rest of his life. That was just too funny. Laughing
Blaster
Now i am woundering what santa does the rest of the time...
erlendhg
That was some CRAZY video Razz
(Laughing...) Very Happy
alkady
Blaster wrote:

I'll bet Santa is keeping it real the rest of the year as some Gangster.
Master-
This one is old, but still funny! Very Happy
Blaster
alkady wrote:
Blaster wrote:

I'll bet Santa is keeping it real the rest of the year as some Gangster.

I could picture that happening.

Yo I'm santa bitch. Yo that kid is a snith.
noexes89
For the ones of us that prefer it, here is a link to the video on the Youest of Tubes. All I have to say is that knocking stealing that man's ice cream was mean. The Easter Bunny should be ashamed.
alkady
noexes89 wrote:
For the ones of us that prefer it, here is a link to the video on the Youest of Tubes. All I have to say is that knocking stealing that man's ice cream was mean. The Easter Bunny should be ashamed.

I think the one on Mystic Gaming is of better quality.
myrevolt
that video is priceless. I want to be the bunny Twisted Evil here's another thing I came across recently (prolly very old; I found it with the StumbleUpon extension for Firefox) Icon War
EVILSKAAP
Blaster wrote:
Then the rest of the times he brings little eggs to good little boys and girls Very Happy
WOOOO! WOW it is amazing how creative someone with so muci time can be! NEXT: SANTA steals from the rich, takes for himself! NJOY
aerialdreams
LOL, that was one violent, psychotic bunny! o_O