FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Logos Needed !

TeenZine
Id like to buy a set of good looking holiday logos for my website TeenZine the holidays in pertictualar i like is
( if you do good i hire you for the rest at a latter date when i have more frihs) WInner will reseve 10 frihs a week for 10 weeks ( 100 frihs)
Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
US Independence Day: July 4
Labor Day: Monday, September 4
Columbus Day: October 09
Halloween: October 31
Thanksgiving Day (US): Thursday, November 23
Christmas Day: December 25

Id like desent logos ( they will only be put up for a day)Please do not coppy googles ideas but i want them like the ones on this site http://www.google.com/holidaylogos.htmlBuy the way winner will get 60frihs ( 15 frihs a week for 4 weeks)If you have any ?'s please pm aim msn or email me ! No animations needed ! Nice quailtly will get u more money !
dwcnps
I'm in, I'm good at designing things.
Anyway, do you want to have your teenzine design or do yoiu want it to look MUCH... Different or you might want it to say something else, The name of the holiday perhaps Question What do you want it to be like
TeenZine
dwcnps wrote:
I'm in, I'm good at designing things.
Anyway, do you want to have your teenzine design or do yoiu want it to look MUCH... Different or you might want it to say something else, The name of the holiday perhaps Question What do you want it to be like
Id like it to say TeenZine still but it to be decorated like google dose on the holidays like There o was a pupmkin for hallowen see the site listed abbove.
dwcnps
Ok I'll E-mail them to you Wink .
TeenZine
PLease use Andy@teenzine.frih.net it has more space
dwcnps
You used to use freewebs? I did too except it wouldn't let me use frontpage Sad Smile Very Happy
TeenZine
dwcnps wrote:
You used to use freewebs? I did too except it wouldn't let me use frontpage Sad Smile Very Happy
I use to use frihost until Balster told be about Frihost and im enjoying it so much here ! Im just keeping my freewebs up since most of my files are lost on my computer so I only have the ones on freewebs. Frihost is Still WAY better though !
dwcnps
TeenZine wrote:
Frihost is Still WAY better though!

I agree
dz9c
TeenZine wrote:
dwcnps wrote:
I use to use frihost until Balstor told be about Frihost and im enjoying it so much here ! Im just keeping my freewebs up since most of my files are lost on my computer so I only have the ones on freewebs. Frihost is Still WAY better though !

You used to use frihost till blaster told you about about frihost?Confused Dude lol I was so confused but I know what you mean. Yea frihost is the bomb Smile
Scorpio
dz9c wrote:
TeenZine wrote:
dwcnps wrote:
I use to use frihost until Balstor told be about Frihost and im enjoying it so much here ! Im just keeping my freewebs up since most of my files are lost on my computer so I only have the ones on freewebs. Frihost is Still WAY better though !

You used to use frihost till blaster told you about about frihost?Confused Dude lol I was so confused but I know what you mean. Yea frihost is the bomb Smile

That is Balstor Laughing

Who is that?

Hey Wait..

It is Blaster..
Damn...
Blaster
He doesn't like spelling my name write....

*goes off to msn to yell at him and make him change it*
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
He doesn't like spelling my name write....

*goes off to msn to yell at him and make him change it*

Naah! You cant complain about his spelling

That was just one error

Laughing Laughing

ROFL
dwcnps
BTW I'm going to draw a drawing of the TeenZine logo and change it a bit.
TeenZine
dwcnps wrote:
BTW I'm going to draw a drawing of the TeenZine logo and change it a bit.
Pleased dont bother p.s i gave permission for defwh to sell holiday logos ( coppright me ) thanks much.