FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.screwgeorgebush.com

Kovalchuk17
my site is screwgeorgebush.com
Mr Smith
I am sure that you will make your millions. Even though he may be somewhat of an enemie to you, there is no need to have such a site like that. I bloddy hope that you get in trouble with this...

Oh, and it is quite funny seeing you wish to screw Bush... as in present terms... screw doesn't mean what it used to mean, it means to "do it"...

In other words, keep your god dam feelings to yourself, or post your love about bush in the relationship forum.
Blaster
Bush sucks and i liked the site. The following ^^^ likes bush you can tell. I don't so I liked the site. I would switch over to phpbb thhouhg insted of IPB.
Mr Smith
What is there to hate about bush? I don't hear much of him, apart from a few accusations as to why the 9/11 disaster happened momentarilly after Bush was awarded president.
Blaster
Mr Smith wrote:
What is there to hate about bush? I don't hear much of him, apart from a few accusations as to why the 9/11 disaster happened momentarilly after Bush was awarded president.

I see you herd about this. Maybe that is why i dont' trust him. Also when hurrican Katria hit a south american country offerd us a ceatian amount of gas for the whole country and unlimited to the places that where hit. HE DECLINED IT!
warallthetm
I think he decided to take it down, i get 404'd. GOOD! Would you really want Kerry in office opposed to bush????? Think about it........
{name here}
Everyone seems to think Kerry was the only alternative. We could've had a president from a more minor party, such as the Gree party.
Quote:
Bush sucks and i liked the site. The following ^^^ likes bush you can tell. I don't so I liked the site. I would switch over to phpbb thhouhg insted of IPB.

IPB pwns PhpBB, IMO.
Hobbit
Your site is so awesome, even if I get a 404 page.
lazaruz
I agree, I can't get the to the site and I still love it. The name is priceless.
Mr Smith
This is going better than I thought...

Why is Bushie hated so much? Did he have an affair your mum or something?
Technaut
personally, i dislike all politicians. but i have noticed that people only like them before they get in office. once they are elected, then everyone hates them. pathetic, really. why complain about somone if you voted for them. next time just don't vote at all.
Matte52
Nice site, i think many will join that site:P but another question dosen't a IBP forum cost moneys? i have heard somewhere that the prize is around $ 15 heard right?
riv
I'm Canadian, so I don't really care. But even though, I still don't understand why people hate Bush.

And I thought this was "Advertise your website," not "Argue about politics." Razz
Kovalchuk17
well i mean my friend and i thought what should be a name fo our site and we just searched random things and i came up with the screw part and h said the george bush part. i fixed the 404 error
Kovalchuk17
i fixed the error and i am looking for suggestions.
raver
Mr Smith wrote:

are you from Texas, boy ? because you got to be a southern red-neck to like bush, after all, birds of a feather Wink .
I have a huge hangover right now, and i'm not in the mood to start another debate about GWB, but just google him a little Wink
novisdesign
Good domain I must say. But Bush deserves a much more professional bashing (or does he?). The clock is only for one time zone, or at least its not right for me. Anyway, good start and keep working on it.

-GS
S3nd K3ys
I wonder why it is that when some members start threads with the intent to flame or troll they are allowed, but when other members start legit threads they are not allowed.

Rolling Eyes

At any rate, you can hate GW all you want. Fact is he's still the President. Fact is he is still keeping the US safe from terrorists, (though not illegal aliens Rolling Eyes ). Fact is he is still a better man that you'll ever be. Wink
HDirtwater
I think it's hilarious that people dedicate websites to bashing people rather than spend the time on a site that might have decent content or something to offer intelligent people.

That said, your website needs a lot of work. If you're going to advertise and try to start a flame war, you could at least have a site that is almost complete..... Rolling Eyes
S3nd K3ys
HDirtwater wrote:
I think it's hilarious that people dedicate websites to bashing people rather than spend the time on a site that might have decent content or something to offer intelligent people.

Agreed. The level of -Rent Free- in this guy is priceless! To think GW lives in this guys head so profoundly that he would buy a domain and create an entire web site to it is incredible.

Quote:

That said, your website needs a lot of work. If you're going to advertise and try to start a flame war, you could at least have a site that is almost complete..... Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whong
In my opinion its not really nice to make stupid jokes about your president! Man, come on he is your president, you sould have atleast some respect for him!

Sure he has done his wrongs and mistakes just as we all do sometimes!

Would you like someone to make a site about you where you are made fun of and rediculed. I don't think so!

Sorry for being so judgemental, but I just don't see that its right or even rational! Wink Idea
Tex_Arcana
Ummm, let's see, a couple of months isn't too old to resurect right. I was searching for something and this came up in the results so i checked it out to see exactly how screwgeorgebush fit in the results of my search. It doesn't really, but I just had to comment.

It seems to me just reading through the comments made by the non-U.S. people on here that you aren't too hip to the long standing U.S. tradition of lampooning, making fun of, or just out right cussing at unpopular leaders. Historically I believe it started with King George of England. Of course since he wasn't all that amused and the result was a little disagreement called the American Revolution.

Now I am from Texas and ol' W (he likes to be called W, it raises his good ol' boy factor by 10) was okay for a little while. After all he did own the Texas Rangers which is a fairly good baseball team even if it is in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, but then he got this wild idea about politics (probably from his daddy) and began to slide quickly down hill from there. Now as a politician he did have his good points, I'll grant you that. He was one of the few that you could tell he was lying just by the fact that his lips were moving. If being govenor of Texas wasn't bad enough though he started setting his eye on the White House, that's the building in Washington D.c. that the British burned down in 1812 (guess they were still a little bit sore about those other George jokes). Anyway ol' W's lips started moving more and more often. They were moving when he barely won in 2000 when he swore to defend and uphold the Constitution, and they moved even more after 9/11 when he said that in order to safeguard the people of the U.S. we just might have to do with a few less of our freedoms. They were moving when he said that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and they kept moving later on when he said the whole point was to bring freedom to the people of Iraq. Now I'm afraid that ol' W's lips just can't stop moving.

If anyone disagrees I have a free dove hunting trip for you with "Dead Eye" Dick "F**k You" Cheney.

By the way I do have a picture of ol' W giving his "one finger victory sign" to the people of the U.S. when he thought the camera was off that I thought of sharing with you, but I have more respect for Frihost Forums then to do that. Yeah, that is the type of calaber of man our President is.
Kovalchuk17
well if u think my site is so bad why dont u give me suggestions to fix it
Dustin
Nice site, it looks great...usually blue turns out to be way to formal but your site seems to pull it off really good. As for the content i wont be commenting as i am a supporter (while not a strong supporter) of george bush. So just judgeing the site entirely by the theme i am very impressed
Dragonfly
quote from that page:
Quote:
539 people have visited my page

This site is a complete waste to me. You are simply wasting your time criticising Bush - your President.

The site is well designed site, but doesn't really need to bush-fired... Very Happy
Kovalchuk17
thanks ill try to keep the anti bush stuff down. ow can i improve my forums to get more visitors?
Kovalchuk17
http://forums.screwgeorgebush.com
i need input
joshumu
Hey man, I think that Bush is the worst enemy to the environment, foreign relations, human rights, and a balanced government just as much as the next guy. But a site like that won’t fly. There are a host of better places to get informed and discuss politics.
And real quick to the "respect your president" crowd. Inform your selves a bit. If your not pissed your not paying attention.
ninjakannon
I'm loving your URL not found page:
Quote:
Alas, the page once here has gone astray; there's nothing more that I can do or say. Did you type it wrong or did it move? The document is prob'ly at the Louvre. A wicked pox on those who are to blame; without a doubt, their heads are hung in shame. Perhaps another link would aid your quest, or would you rather stare at Chris's chest? Our site is filled with fun from stem to stern - so stick around, there's plenty more to learn. With help abound since nineteen ninety-six, the Nerdies have a knack for wicked picks. My sonnet, thus, was crafted just for you; There's nothing more that I can say or do.

Thing is that I clicked on one of your links to a game to get it, so that's not good Surprised.

But its not a bad site all the same Smile