FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In response to "Fuel Prices!!!"

Oh gosh, I think
the world will heal itself.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
that God works in mysterious ways.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
camels are the way to go.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
we should utilize the benefits of public transportation.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
that I am too conditioned to be a selfish humanbeing and will continue to pretend to care but not actually do anything about the problem.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

a.Bird
This topic is in regard to Fuel Prices!!! I believe that while we moan and groan about the price of fuel for our vehicles, we are steering (no pun intended) around a bigger issue. Are personal modes of transport practical considering their effects on the environment and our driven (again no pun intended) necessity to be where we need to be when we want to be there? Has the implementation of personal vehicles restricted our patience as well as our appreciation for Earth and all that we have gained from its vital resources? Have we forgotten that Earth strives from a very delicate balance that has taken millions of years to naturally attain an equilibrium which we have royally screwed in the past few decades?

Of course we must consider that most of our lifestyles require fast transportation from one location to another location roughly miles away for school, work or shopping. School, work.... and shopping. The act of hunting and gathering generally does not require a 6 cylinder 2.5 liter engine made from a prestigious factory in the U.S., but I suppose we are a little too far past hunting and gathering and as much as I am digging my sweet Nike kicks, [whisper]they're just for show![/whisper] I suppose we all feel most comfortable assuming that we need vehicles to manage our lives because for the sake of Earth's condition, we are willing to do nothing more than find the nearest cigarette butt recepticle so that we may not litter our beautiful, unnaturally paved ground. The ground is already ruined, we've covered it with fcuking asphalt. Just toss the damn cigarette.

In short, I think we should ride more camels. Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
Spam removed.

Why is there a need for this topic? Just reply in there, I do not see the need for the poll too.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-34536.html

-close-