FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My cartoon

Loghete
Made a cartoon some months ago, and now I coloured it in PSP:

http://www.westgames.frih.net/cartoon.png

Tell me what you think Smile

I know that there is one thing: The axe looks a littlebit weird.
jeffsolodky
What kind of a cartoon is that? It wasn't funny and it didn't have enough of a plotline to make it a storyboard, it was just boring. My reaction to it is the same as the first frame: asleep.
Hanpusu-kun
Que?
What is this?
Its not even fun, end its even uglier T_T
Tip: dont draw any morw cartoons
greekcovers
Ohhh, what kind of cartoon is that ? Something horor ? Some bad dream ?
Traveller
Hanpusu-kun wrote:
Que?
What is this?
Its not even fun, end its even uglier T_T
Tip: dont draw any morw cartoons

To this, I would add a qualified agreement - "qualified" because the comic COULD BECOME good if the provided link is only a single page from what is intended to be a larger work. As a stand-alone piece, it just doesn't work, but if you could develop a full story line out of it, and improve the anatomical perspective a little bit (who has a neck THAT long?), this could turn into something interesting.

As to the comments of whether or not it is "fun" or "funny": A comic does not need to be either of those unless it is intended as humour. "Interesting" and "cogent" would be other important attributes. So far, this comic is not cogent. In addition, this comic DOES generate SOME interest in what may be coming next, but unless this comic IS from a larger work, and is actually going somewhere, it would fail to impress the reader in any ways than other users have already mentioned.

Loghete wrote:
I know that there is one thing: The axe looks a littlebit weird.

True, but that was not too big a distraction, since it looked like a sledgehammer, and that still could have fit the context.
Loghete
Traveller wrote:

To this, I would add a qualified agreement - "qualified" because the comic COULD BECOME good if the provided link is only a single page from what is intended to be a larger work.

Yes, you are right, and the fact is that I have made a part before this, and I'm going to continue it. This would be the 2nd part then.
I haven't just had time to scan in the other one. Confused

Quote:
who has a neck THAT long?

That guy has Wink
Remember, they are cartoons, not real humans Razz

Thanks for your comments Smile
win66
Sorry, I not so understand what the cartoon mean...is a dream?
xTMCx
jeffsolodky wrote:
What kind of a cartoon is that? It wasn't funny and it didn't have enough of a plotline to make it a storyboard, it was just boring. My reaction to it is the same as the first frame: asleep.

pretty much exactly what i was thinking, but at least he tried lol
Che
Wow dude, way to go... I think the only think you should work on is on a more active message delivery.... Other than that, I like the style....
LostOverThere
Hehehe, cute, very cute.

I guess all it's about is some guy sleeping and some other guy trys to kill him, happens all the time...
varuncomputers
cartoon is one of the entertainment in the current living....
there are few courses to learn these animated languages....this is also one of the proffession in the current living.........especially children likes to have more interest in the cartoons.....there are even movies in these subjects....there is a software to develop these animated subjects