FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MADONNA

maddieboi
Madonna despite all the controversy that swirled around her career is inarguable one of the biggest music stars in history. She has re-invented herself to suit a new CD or movie. She has projected an image of invincibility and tenacity. What can a hardcore fanatic ask for more? Well, she could come over to the Philippines and do a concert!
avblue
I'm not a fan of hers really but I used to really enjoy her music when her CD "Ray Of Light" came out. In my opinion, that was her best CD. After that I didn't like her music but I'll admit I really like her new song "Hung Up". Probably because I love the Abba song ("Gimme Gimme Gimme") that's featured in it. Smile
jeremoi
I think the doesn't go to the Philippines is because she could make a lot more money in a richer place.
alkady
I can't believe her Concert Tickets sold out in 44 Minutes at the Bell Center. I was actually amazed by this.
supjapscrapper
avblue wrote:
I'm not a fan of hers really but I used to really enjoy her music when her CD "Ray Of Light" came out. In my opinion, that was her best CD. After that I didn't like her music but I'll admit I really like her new song "Hung Up". Probably because I love the Abba song ("Gimme Gimme Gimme") that's featured in it. Smile

That was pretty much the only CD I liked from madonna and from my point of view by far her best, Ii really don't like the music sh'es made since then .... completely boring and brings no fun!