FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Advertise your website for free

Hobbit
www.amilliondollarspace.com/

Just register and you can advertise your website for free, no minimum number of posts required, at least not now unless it is horribly abused. Right now I'm not getting a lot of hits, but I will because I will make tutorials, and that basically generates thousands of hits. So you WILL get hits.

By the way this isn't hosted on frihost(I have ipb).
Blaster
I just joined. You can guess the name i guess..... Laughing

Looks ok. I am not a fan of IPB.
Hobbit
Thanks for registering, I do need members. Yeah it's the default skin, I might add another later, but they're expensive but they look good.

EDIT: I put 'website of the week' on the main page. Once there is more members we can either vote for the website of the week, or I'll just pick one. So the best site will be featured on the homepage and everyone will see it. Smile
Scorpio
Hey I registered for it too

Thanks for the feature Hobbit
{name here}
Glad you chose IPB. I'll register after I get this download complete.
Matte52
For me it just says that the site isnt hosted Sad so i can't register myself.. ihope you will fix that so i can go into the site, I'am sure that your site will be good:D
Hobbit
Yeah I cancelled the hosting because they were being (*^%(&%. Hopefully I'll get it up again this weekend.
dz9c
Yea it doesnt work anymore Sad I'll join if you get it back up.
Hobbit
Sorry for the inconvenience but all those who registered were erased. In my old host I was using IPB, but here I'm using phpbb. This will not happen again so feel free to register again.

EDIT: Good news, as you know I have a section on the main page for website of the week. Well I'm also going to add website of the month. The website of the week will be stickied on the forum so everyone sees it there too.

www.amilliondollarspace.com
Mr Smith
Rego'd =/
calvinchin
Hi there,

Registered... but how come only 2 members... Embarassed

Still promoting? Wink
Hobbit
I barely set it up yesterday, and I haven't done much advertising due to the lack of time. Later on I'll advertise more.
NjRocket
it says free, but then it also says Have your website advertised here, EVERYONE will see it for only 10 dollars a month....so uh, whats the deal lol
Hobbit
NjRocket wrote:
it says free, but then it also says Have your website advertised here, EVERYONE will see it for only 10 dollars a month....so uh, whats the deal lol

That's to have it on the home page. As promised, the database is still the same, I won't ever start from scratch.

Also, I want to get this forum going again. I got a few members when I launched the site, but when I reinstalled the forum people fleed. So please register and advertise your site!
ocalhoun
I might as well, as it may improve my google ranking...
novisdesign
good idea
Dustin
clever idea
tamilchild
good thinking Laughing
hollywood-trauma

www.hollywood-trauma--.piczo.com