FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FBI takes computer

Blaster
One of these kids i know is a major haxer. Well he wanted to try and hack into the FBI's files. So he thouhgt he had it and all. 3 hours later the FBI shows up at his house. They magnet his harddrive and talk to his parents. Then they take the $2000 computer.

So that is why you shouldn't hack into the FBI's files.
Scorpio
I must say that the FBI are highly efficient..

If they manage to turn up so soon, they must be good

One more thing:

Dont try to hack to into FBI files if you are in US

Be elsewhere and do the hacking, they cant do a damn thing
Reaper
It could mean the fbi are highly efficient yes, or it could mean that they have nothing better to do then erase peoples hard drives, and that they really need new computers so they have to legally take other peoples computers Laughing
Bondings
scorpio wrote:

Apart from kidnapping you to some foreign country (with secret prisons torturing you until you confess you work for Al Quada), they aren't able to do anything. Wink
Scorpio
But they cant even reach the country if you are in, say, timbuctoo...
Bondings
scorpio wrote:
But they cant even reach the country if you are in, say, timbuctoo...

It might take a bit longer than 3 hours, but they will reach you for sure.
Scorpio
I guess you are a believer in the FBI, so I am not going to change your mind..

Personally.... I'd love to screw them up Very Happy
greekcovers
Stay cool and out of troubles ! Very Happy
alkady
scorpio wrote:
I must say that the FBI are highly efficient..

If they manage to turn up so soon, they must be good

One more thing:

Actually a US Citizen can actually hack and get away with it, If and only If they are willing to go in hiding. Plus youd have to have quite an amount of cash to last you for a few months because you have to dissapear.
joshdifabio
lol that's pretty sick. How old is this 'kid'?
Blaster
Well the FBI was smart about it. They made it easy for them to hack into it. The government could do something about it. There was an office in a city about 10 miles away so it wasn't like they had to drive far.

But point is don't try to hack into the FBI's computer
dz9c
Blaster wrote:

Dude, no s***. How can you be that retarded to do such a thing?? Is your friend not all there or somethin? lol sorry but I mean dude, why? What is your motive? Sounds like boredom and imaturity if you ask me... Confused
Vrythramax
Bondings wrote:
scorpio wrote:

Apart from kidnapping you to some foreign country (with secret prisons torturing you until you confess you work for Al Quada), they aren't able to do anything. Wink

err... my apologies Bondings, have you never heard of the program named "Carnivore"?

email going through the US is read, tagged and flagged by the FBI....at all times, of course it is not read by a "real" human...until it is "flagged"

btw...what is a " major haxer"?
alkady
Vrythramax wrote:
Bondings wrote:
scorpio wrote:

err... my apologies Bondings, have you never heard of the program named "Carnivore"?

email going through the US is read, tagged and flagged by the FBI....at all times, of course it is not read by a "real" human...until it is "flagged"

btw...what is a " major haxer"?

Okay now this is spooky, I better watch out for what I send as of now.
IceCameron
Vrythramax wrote:

Well they stopped using that in 2005 in favor for another eavesdropping program.
Blaster
Major haxer meaning somoene that is really big into hacking stuff. He just recently learnt how to do it
photon
poor kid!! thats all i goto say. but hey as someone pointed out, there are places where even the fbi cannot reach u.believe me, its not that difficult. and no, you need not be hiding somewhere in afganistan or pakistan..
Blaster
You could just go to mars or be adductied by alliens Very Happy
mae1strom
Surprised
Vrythramax
IceCameron wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Well they stopped using that in 2005 in favor for another eavesdropping program.

I beg to differ. Carnivore is still in full swing and progress.

Take that from an MIT Post Grad Alumni who is is employed in the US "computer" industry.

I myself have been "Flagged" by them, and I am no "hacker".

Until you have the FBI at your door asking you questions....you can't say anything Sad
munkey_boy
alkady wrote:
Actually a US Citizen can actually hack and get away with it, If and only If they are willing to go in hiding. Plus youd have to have quite an amount of cash to last you for a few months because you have to dissapear.

Have you seen the fast and the furious? in the end one of the guys in it who is wanted by the U.S government goes to mexico.
Blaster
There was a show on and the FBI called the spanish police to get them Now if it wasn't in 1 certain place they would have. So the FBI has ways to get around it.
Bengt
Bondings wrote:
scorpio wrote:

lol indeed,
just dont be so stupid to hack the fbi computers Wink
Hobbit
I don't think this kid is as good as you describe him, or else he wouldn't of gotten caught.
menhao
partly I agree that FBI is a highly efficient agent, yet according to my experiences with the official agents, they are not alway so effiecient, due to their rules, the efficiency could not be compared with the companies.
Vrythramax
Just FYI...doesn't anyone realize all Internet connections must travel through the US?

Please search MAE East and MAE West....not to mention the newer additions.
Assiez
not all internet traffic is routed throught the US. While it is true that the majority of DNS serves are on American soil, there are more and more over seas as people begin to notice
thegamecreator
im a firm believer

of

you guessed it

ANARCHY! freak yes

k anyways stating that

i think the government diserves to
be told

i think the secrets should NOW BE LET OUT for all eyes to see!
1. area 51 is a cover up for what is really happening in mexico
2. canada is an actual nucular bomb site waiting case of warfare

3. france is actually an undground passage under the sea between canada and paris *france is just a code name*

4. the whole hitler thing...that was a cover up! yes believe it or not it was a test and we got an F

Oh sh*t!
the fbi's at my door their tapping me! enjoy the secrets

tell everyone you know!

but before they take me im gonna tell you this now

everything you do online is monitered even tho you dont think so it is

trust me...if you wake up one day in a hill billy suit named jack...

you know why....
you posted somthing on the internet
Blaster
thegamecreator wrote:
im a firm believer

of

you guessed it

ANARCHY! freak yes

k anyways stating that

i think the government diserves to
be told

i think the secrets should NOW BE LET OUT for all eyes to see!
1. area 51 is a cover up for what is really happening in mexico
2. canada is an actual nucular bomb site waiting case of warfare

3. france is actually an undground passage under the sea between canada and paris *france is just a code name*

4. the whole hitler thing...that was a cover up! yes believe it or not it was a test and we got an F

Oh sh*t!
the fbi's at my door their tapping me! enjoy the secrets

tell everyone you know!

Not from the us???

You sound like it. The us isn't that bad. Sure we may blow up the Pentogon.
thegamecreator
*cough* i live in arizona

trust me... the us blows

we are all power hungry sadistic B****'s

Okay look comming from an anarchist i personally would of slapped the fbi for that regardless of the punishment

i dont believe it is right for the government to do that
Blaster
Quote:
Okay look comming from an anarchist i personally would of slapped the fbi for that regardless of the punishment

so you would have just asked to be taken to jail.

Quote:

I belive you are right on that. They should have just made sure the kid wasn't going to change anything then just give it back. No reason to take it. They have good computers i am sure.
faker
well if one is doing the haxing outside US, there could be a chance to be hacked back by them
Vrythramax
okay...Internet connections do not channel throught the US....I also believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.
sonam
Quote:

one or two years ago two teens from Croatia hack in FBI and next day our police arested them. Interpol still working Wink

Sonam
ryanh2006
dz9c wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Dude, no s***. How can you be that retarded to do such a thing?? Is your friend not all there or somethin? lol sorry but I mean dude, why? What is your motive? Sounds like boredom and imaturity if you ask me... Confused

LOL dude you took the words right outta my mouth! I mean come on for crying out loud, its the freaking FBI not Dominos pizza!! In fact I would be kindda worried if the FBI couldnt get to an amatuer hacker. What will they think of hacking next, the DOD?!!
h5n1clan
i kind of find this hard to believe. So anyways lets start off, how old is your friend, because if he was over 16 years old the goverment would try so hard to get him arrested and all that legal junk. Then second of all, just take the computer and talk to his parents? They would do something to his parents(if they could). Finally, the FBI is like the holy grail of hackers, so being able to hack into the FBI at a young age just doesnt seem right, but whatever, tell your friend nice job and that he should think before he hacks
Blaster
Quote:
you took the words right outta my mouth

Must have been why you where kissing me Razz

@h5n1clan my friend is only 15. He didn't get any where though. It cost money for them to throw him in jail. Its just easier to keep it at that. Now they most likely have a job for him that is all. Wink
dz9c
ryanh2006 wrote:
dz9c wrote:
Blaster wrote:

LOL dude you took the words right outta my mouth! I mean come on for crying out loud, its the freaking FBI not Dominos pizza!! In fact I would be kindda worried if the FBI couldnt get to an amatuer hacker. What will they think of hacking next, the DOD?!!

hehe thanks! Very Happy Cool Surprised Laughing Smile Rolling Eyes
giantsfanster
Antarctica it is!
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
Quote:

so you would have just asked to be taken to jail.

Quote:

I belive you are right on that. They should have just made sure the kid wasn't going to change anything then just give it back. No reason to take it. They have good computers i am sure.

I know some Fbi agents they are stupid they should of hired the damm kid.

Isn't this techinically incurraging a break in ! ( Hack / wartz ) I mean searaslly shouldn't this be locked.
Lied
Bondings wrote:
scorpio wrote:

This is CIAs work,you know, if you get payed and do not have sthing to do, you can always abduct ppl to justify your salary.But even that way, this methods became quite known so it is harded thiese days. Smile
Lied
And about hacks.I think that there is a different lvl oof security.And since anything can be hacked,i belive that critical secrets are out-of-network to avoid such things.Moreover every agency out there hires all the hackers it can get, the drawback is that the hackers can only protect the system by attacking it so that they can find it's flaws,but they cannot protect the system by social engeneering nor a "physical" penetration.
bassgs_17
The feds?! Here!? Ahhh! Where's my foil hat?! Yes, I'm a paranoid freak; this summer I'm locking down my PC well, and placing some sort of remote activated HDD destroyer that can be detonated via cell phone. Ahh, the uses for a gutted tracphone.... Damn Feds...
-Aquastrike
eddy
omg ho i trying to hack FBI Files i will newer try to do this it's inposoble to hack there tey have too more security options more then all host servers Smile i think is noob and remember newer try to hack FBI servers Smile
DeFwh
One reason is to meet the FBI but for all other purposes its bad and all your files get wiped and your pegged for life. Also you have register your ip's with the FBI to make sure u aint doing it again.

Waht an idiot
toughtrio
But i dont understand that if a person tries and hacks from a freakin cafe who doesnt keep ny records of anyone using their pcs, how the hell will the FBI know but it.
Blaster
Good questions. I was thinking the same thing. They most likely have ways of finding out.
MWANGI
I think they should give the poor guy back his computer. Why should they take it if they already magnetted his hard disk. That is FBI brutality and a disgrace to their uniform (If they even have one).I think the guy should sue those pigs until they give him back a new hard disk plus his $2000 computer.

Gosh!What is going on in the world today?

Can't a young man hack FBI anymore?
madsencarl
If someone hacked into the FBI's files, you'd think they'd at least get arrested?
Blaster
@MWANGI yea but if he where to sue they could put him in jail. He kind of got lucky. Oh and the FBI must be hurting for computers.

@madsencarl no don't say that. We dont' want him to go to jail yet. NASSA comes next Wink
windval
cool

can you introduce your friend to me

i think it is cool!!
Bender1337
are you making this up it sounds like bs why would they put a magnet on his hardrive they would have used it for evedense
leat397
How old is that kid? so brave he did.........
I agree the FBI is really profiient and efficient!
Blaster
hes only 15 years old. Its not that they are proficent but that they have nothing better to do Razz They make it easy to hack what can be found on there web site. That is all he got to.
[FuN]goku
Blaster wrote:
One of these kids i know is a major haxer. Well he wanted to try and hack into the FBI's files. So he thouhgt he had it and all. 3 hours later the FBI shows up at his house. They magnet his harddrive and talk to his parents. Then they take the $2000 computer.

So that is why you shouldn't hack into the FBI's files.
lol??? i wouldnt try to hack the fbi that would be stupid
raver
Lied wrote:
Moreover every agency out there hires all the hackers it can get, the drawback is that the hackers can only protect the system by attacking it so that they can find it's flaws,but they cannot protect the system by social engeneering nor a "physical" penetration.

Considering the fact that FBI servers are probably very well protected, no social engineering or physical penetration would be possible. Do you think that you can call them and say, hey, it's john from accounting, please give me the password on the server, because i accidentaly erased my password.txt where i kept it. Thank you very much and have a nice day Very Happy
Second of all, beeing caught depends on how stupid you are. I'm pretty sure the FBi has great ways of tracking you, but no one can do the impossible like tracking you when you are behind a 150 computer LAN, and after hacking it through a 10> proxy gateway and also erasing log files on each of the proxies and alternatively erasing the server or destroying it (the LAN server i mean). Ofcourse, i'm just talking non-sense Wink
Shiva
Well what is the only thing we can learn from this episode!??

DON'T MESS WITH SOMETHING, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Of cause you can't hack FBI or the government, microsoft or cisco!!!
How many idiots have tried hacking the pentagon!?? quite a lot every day!!

But why should a simple hacker, highschool-boy from New York be able to hack the most secured and top secret computers in the world!??

Why even try!?? Do you really think that they don't know what they are doing!?? Rolling Eyes

Take cisco, they nearly invented networking, shouldent they know how to secure it properly!??

Rolling Eyes
Blaster
Yea he was stupid. But he doesn't live in new york. But yea we all know that he was stupid about it. But he is still new to hacking so let him get caught and maybe he wont do it again.
jongoldsz
lol. I guess that kid got what he deserved. Hacking is against the law and hacking into the FBI is worse. At least the FBI knows that their info isn't really secure if a kid was able to hack them.
Blaster
Actually they made something that is only the information on there website. So really he didn't get far. So he really didn't get to far. The kid hacked into my computer before too. He makes it seem soo easy.