FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Revenue from Banners and Donations

mike_phi
Hi there I need to find out dose anyone know if one is allowed to have payed Banners while being hosted here, and also I will have a donation utility, dose this comply with the policy on frihost.

A second part to my question is dose frihost put their own adds on the sites hosted here.

cheers Mic
mathiaus
You are allowed to your frihost site for commercial use which includes payed ads, yes. Bondings has previously stated that you are allowed a donation button bu the payment should be made over paypal/something else. This means you should link to a paypal order page or whatever they call it.

Frihost neither puts any ads on your page or frihost related material as other hosts do. Your site will only be traceable to frihost through your frih.net subdomain or the dns servers of your full domain if you use one.
Bondings
Yes you are allowed to have ads or donation buttons. However, you aren't allowed to do the credit card processing on our own server; it is you need to use an offsite one like paypal or others. I suppose this is quite obvious, though.