FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who likes lifehouse here?

zplitstonez
does anyone here likes the band lifehouse? well, for me, i like them..the best. too bad they are not famous here in the philippines. I don't know in some country...
Thundr n Lightning
I like Lifehouse a lot. I'm not a big fan of the hip-hop/rap stuff that's popular here, I'm more of a softer/alternative rock type person, so Lifehouse is just my style.

If you like them, you may like Sarah McLachlan (she's Canadian, I think). She sounds a bit country at times, but the style is similar to Lifehouse for some of the other songs.
Insanity
Everything and Hanging by a Moment are pretty good songs by Lifehouse. I was really into them middle school, not so much now.
supjapscrapper
I just love them, if you like that kinda bands, you may wann listen to MAE, they're just great and their album: "the everglow" is just great !!! I strongly recommend them Very Happy
PS: this is also true for bands like jimmy eat world, they're just relaxing to listen to, post-punk a little and after some power-metal or some black or gothic metal, it just lets a smile on your face Very Happy
angelussum
I used to like them a lot.

Everything was my favorite.

Simon was good too.