FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What should I make my slave/servant do?

heady233
Hello all Frihost members,
3 days ago I made a trade with my servant, if I printed out 5 fake billion dollar bills with his head on the front he would be my slave/servant for 5 days. I made him the fake money and now he's been my servant for 3 days. I am wondering what I should make him do. I can not make him do anything that gets him into trouble. He does not have a computer so please don't post anything that could get my IP address banned from Frihost. Remember he is only 11 years old (So am I), and I only have two days left, so please hurry!

List of already done things:

Get me a juice box.
    Get the basketball out of my garage.
    Be my bodyguard.
    When I tell you to do something say "Yes Sir!"
    Don't call me master from now on.
    Shut up. Wink
    Give me your Oreos.
    Go annoy that guy over there.
    Make a video for my website.
    More to come...
Scorpio
You can ask him to rob a bank and give the bucks to you while asking him to name your worst enemy as his crony..

So you get the money and also a lot of satisfaction
Vrythramax
I wish I had a servant...my wife wouldn't allow me I don't believe. Sad
heady233
scorpio wrote:
You can ask him to rob a bank and give the bucks to you while asking him to name your worst enemy as his crony..

So you get the money and also a lot of satisfaction
He can't do things that get him into trouble, such as robbing a bank.
Scorpio
Oh thats bad..

I cant think of anything other than that

*man, my mind is corrupt * Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
Ask him to register on Frihost and post quality posts Wink.
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:

What else can we expect from no0bie

@no0bie: did you forget to tell him to give the Frih$ he will be earning here to you? Very Happy
Vrythramax
n0obie4life wrote:

bwahahahaha!....Good one n4l!!!

*still laughing*
Helios
Ask him to register at FriH and PM n0obie non-stop Very Happy
Then, after his box will be full, ask him to send tons of e-mails(i'll provide the address[yes, that's a sign for you to change, n0obs xD]).
Scorpio
We can give no0bie a run for his money or rather, Frih$ and make sure he turns it over to the needy(like me)
heady233
Helios wrote:
Then, after his box will be full, ask him to send tons of e-mails(i'll provide the address[yes, that's a sign for you to change, n0obs xD]).
Ok, that's resonable, and he won't care if he gets banned. Yay. Tell me his email in a PM. Don't worry noobie, we'll only use it to send you emails non-stop.
alkady
Get him a job, make him work and pay you a fraction or half of the 2 day's work of pay. Youll get a run for your money.
heady233
heady233 wrote:
Helios wrote:
Ok, that's resonable, and he won't care if he gets banned. Yay. Tell me his email in a PM. Don't worry noobie, we'll only use it to send you emails non-stop.
I can't send him PM's 'cause he'll ban my IP address. My servant has no PC to use except for mine. If you still want him to bug noobie with emails send it to me, I doubt you will though.
alkady
So far what I've read from the top, It seems your servant isnt what you would call a servant, Or your just not using it to it's full potential. Perhaps you should push it a little further and make him do more. I mean maybe make him dress up as a women when he comes to serve you, Gives you non stop massages, Carries your stuff. Actually make him walk like a dog and get him to follow you on four feet, Pee like a dog, Eat like a dog. Get creative.
heady233
alkady wrote:
So far what I've read from the top, It seems your servant isnt what you would call a servant, Or your just not using it to it's full potential. Perhaps you should push it a little further and make him do more. I mean maybe make him dress up as a women when he comes to serve you, Gives you non stop massages, Carries your stuff. Actually make him walk like a dog and get him to follow you on four feet, Pee like a dog, Eat like a dog. Get creative.
I think that would be kind of bad, and I don't want him to dress up as a woman or give me non-stop massages. Besides, we're both only 11! But I may make him carry my stuff.
mathiaus
some suggestions
-tidy your room
-get you food/drink
-go to the shops for you
-do any chores you have
-go and annoy someone you don't like
heady233
mathiaus wrote:
some suggestions
-tidy your room
-get you food/drink
-go to the shops for you
-do any chores you have
-go and annoy someone you don't like

1. I don't care if my room's clean.
    2. I already do.
    3. Were 11.
    4. I don't have any, I'm 11.
    5. Okay.
Duncan Idaho
Make him swear to be your slave again when he turns 17. Then you can have a better selection of things for him to do. Such as buying you lunch every day.
Rsam
-Tie your shoes when needed
-Clean the room anyway, better to have it tidy
-open all doors for you
-do your homework well
All I can think of for now that are reasonable.

Ahh to be 11 again, fun times. Enjoy it!
heady233
Rsam wrote:
-open all doors for you
-do your homework well

He can't do my homework. He's not in my level of math.
xorcist
Let him clean your room and prepare your next days clothes. Or make him make your lunch and breakfast. Make him do your homework and make him do everything that your mom tells you to do.
AftershockVibe
Make him into your own personal pirate crew. He can swab the decks... walk the plank... shout AARRARRARRARAAAGGGHHHH at your enemies... force him to superglue a bird to his shoulder.

The possibilities of piratude are endless.
joshdifabio
My list would be:

1. Do my washing (clothes)
2. Cook my meals
3. Wash up my meals
4. Go to my lectures and write my notes down
5. Keep my website up to date with league results
6. Post on frihost for me so i dont get negative points!

Probably repeated some but i cba to read the whole thread :p
Vrythramax
heady233 wrote:
heady233 wrote:
Helios wrote:
I can't send him PM's 'cause he'll ban my IP address. My servant has no PC to use except for mine. If you still want him to bug noobie with emails send it to me, I doubt you will though.

err...IP masking/Mail Bombing? Wink

This is too funny....poor n4l is getting beaten here.
Blaster
Helios wrote:

That would be great. Now to get a computer with a different IP address.... Very Happy You better watch out n00obie3life Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
Helios wrote:

I dare ya. I'll report him to his ISP Wink. Then he'll get into trobule because of you Smile.

Go ahead and spam it Twisted Evil. I'll have fun sending abuse reports.

Then maybe I'll see REAL money being sent to me as compensation (I've done it before, trust me.)

It doesn't matter if my Frihost PM inbox is full, it really doesn't Smile
Blaster
I would do it from school.... what would they do to me? Twisted Evil

Man oh man you are so lucky i am nicer then you n0obie.... I thought of the greatest comeback but i dont't want to reveal stuff you dont' want reviled. But i am not evil... Evil or Very Mad
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
Helios wrote:

I dare ya. I'll report him to his ISP Wink. Then he'll get into trobule because of you Smile.

Go ahead and spam it Twisted Evil. I'll have fun sending abuse reports.

Then maybe I'll see REAL money being sent to me as compensation (I've done it before, trust me.)

It doesn't matter if my Frihost PM inbox is full, it really doesn't Smile

no0bie, once evil always evil
n0obie4life
I'm not being evil, it's the truth.

Who doesn't hate spam? Spam should be reported, esp since yu know it's intentional.
Blaster
I also hate spam. I don't know if it should be reported though. Just block the email address. Spam is really annoying to see in my inbox.
munkey_boy
heady233 wrote:
Remember he is only 11 years old (So am I)

Im a year older than you!!![/quote]
Blaster
That confirms frihost is a young community. The age is like 10-20 about. Very Happy

I am turing 14 in 3 days Very Happy
munkey_boy
alkady wrote:
give you non stop massages

the servants a male

Blaster wrote:
That confirms frihost is a young community. The age is like 10-20 about. Very Happy

I am turing 14 in 3 days Very Happy

Make a how old are you thread

heady233 wrote:

Get me a juice box.
    Be my bodyguard.
    Shut up. Wink
    Give me your Oreos.
    More to come...

Did you use a template when u made ur site coz it looks like it was profesianlly made or did u just make it in photoshop or something
n0obie4life
munkey_boy, do not post 3 times in a row.

Age threads are not allowed on Frihost. Do not spam. Do not go off topic. All these are in the forum rules.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html

We allow to a certain extent of off-topicness, but you are going waay too offtopic.

I'm removing all your posts.
benjad
Want suggestions,

1. Take camera,
2. Make slave do everything imaginable...
3. Record actions.

4. Try to have slave perform more actions than that stupid chicken at www.Subservientchicken.com . What kind of a marketing scheme was that anyway?
TeenZine
heady233 wrote:
3 days ago I made a trade with my servant, if I printed out 5 fake billion dollar bills with his head on the front he would be my slave/servant for 5 days. I made him the fake money and now he's been my servant for 3 days. I am wondering what I should make him do. I can not make him do anything that gets him into trouble. He does not have a computer so please don't post anything that could get my IP address banned from Frihost. Remember he is only 11 years old (So am I), and I only have two days left, so please hurry!

Get me a juice box.
    Be my bodyguard.
    Shut up. Wink
    Give me your Oreos.
    More to come...

If hes a boy make him where a girls thong / braw and walk around the park ! and high heal shoes if u want to have even more fun ! Mabe even have him in a mini skirt that he has to buy for his own money ! am i Evil or Very Mad ?
heady233
TeenZine wrote:
heady233 wrote:

Get me a juice box.
    Be my bodyguard.
    Shut up. Wink
    Give me your Oreos.
    More to come...

If hes a boy make him where a girls thong / braw and walk around the park ! and high heal shoes if u want to have even more fun ! Mabe even have him in a mini skirt that he has to buy for his own money ! am i Evil or Very Mad ?
No you're just dumb, first, he'd get in trouble by his parents, and second, I don't want to make him angry, he's my friend slave.
Helios
heady233 wrote:
heady233 wrote:
Helios wrote:

I will setup protection for you IP, don't worry.
Hehehe, read No0bie's post on the first page again - he's AFRAID. Twisted Evil
guissmo
Is the dare over yet?

I'd suggest anyone who talks to you should talk to him first and he'll act as your translator.... from <name> language to heady233. That'd be really annoying for him...

[Cool, another young frihoster!]
carolinehjkim
ask him to massage your back, head, and feets.
It's a thing you want to ask others to do it for you.
I wish someone massage my back. Razz
TeenZine
I still think the thong and tamploons were a good idea BUT NO. Sides this thread is old shouldn't it be closed by now hes not his slave any more.
solarwind
heady233 wrote:
Rsam wrote:
-open all doors for you
-do your homework well

He can't do my homework. He's not in my level of math.

LOL. Good job. This is funny.
MWANGI
Personally,I would make him or her go to work on my behalf and keep posting on freehost so that I don't get negative points.
kung_fu_stu
This is not something to be encouraged. There is a reason wars have been fought to stop slavery. IT"S WRONG. I don't care if you are 11 and is just a little game you and your friend are playing. If he really is your friend you would not make him do anything, and if he isn't your friend, then why are you hanging out with him. How would you like it if the situation was reversed?
sistahgeek
This is not funny at all. SLAVERY is not funny, you MORON.

Moderators, please lock this thread and/or remove it.