FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Deleting my site will affect my ranking?

maclui
I have decided to start my site from scratch again. I have really good page rankings, which of course I love to keep. I have updated content and robots crawl my site everyday several times. The new web site is basically an improved vrsion so content and theme is the same. Will This big change affect my positions in search engines??
loosu
Hey , i have heard people , say so , because , they completely see a new page , they need to Cache it locally , then move on their rank bot again to see how your new page fits in the scene...

Though it doesnt happen immediately , your rank remain for a good period of time...and this time you can use to maintain your rank .

But see that , your "new page" is better than your older one ...
manumiglani
Well this change will surely effect your search engine rankings. Your search engine rankings can improve or degrade depending how well you optimized your new website. changes in your site's rankings will not be drastic if you do not do much change in title, anchor text and h1,h2 tags.