FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Empire At War

foodman
I've been playing Empire at War and I find that this game is just too difficult (even when the gameplay is set to "easy"). I don't understand how that after a mere 47 "days" (game time), the Empire can come at me with 20 - 30 capital ships and other ships when I can only build five to ten. I think that is just ridiculous.

Is this common to you or is this just me being too stupid to play a strategy game?
alkady
foodman wrote:
I've been playing Empire at War and I find that this game is just too difficult (even when the gameplay is set to "easy"). I don't understand how that after a mere 47 "days" (game time), the Empire can come at me with 20 - 30 capital ships and other ships when I can only build five to ten. I think that is just ridiculous.

Is this common to you or is this just me being too stupid to play a strategy game?

Your playing as the Rebels are you? I have the game myself and find the Rebels hard to play, I of course finished the Empire Section in two days. It's not hard really. The goal isnt to only do missions, It's also to conquer planets and also making upgrades. The more upgrades you make, The more money, Defense and production. The more planets you have, The more producing ships, The more it outputs really. So my suggestion is to either restart or just conquer more planets. Then upgrade and build more ships.
grogking
get a trainer. Then you dont have to waste time with resources and can concentrate on blowing away rebels.
alkady
grogking wrote:
get a trainer. Then you dont have to waste time with resources and can concentrate on blowing away rebels.

You mean Imperial Troops, He's playing as the Rebellion and to my knowledge their is no Trainer and/or saves.