FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP Version

mike_phi
Hi there I would like to find out a bit more about the PHP setup here, I am constructing a PHPNuke site, I have been working on a standalone PC which has the web server mysql and php set up so everything works and is running fine on my mechine.

My question is since I have a working development environment I would like to see if it would run on your environment here so I was wondering If it could be posile to get some info on the setup things like versions used and mybe a PHP.config file which I can deploy in my environment to test so that when one day I deploy my site here for hosting it will be 1 2 3 and up and running. I ask this as I have played around with the php configuration and I know that just on flag set differently can caus chaos in PHPNuke.

so some environment information would be appreciated.

cheers Mic
n0obie4life
www.frih.net/info.php

Wink
anticitizen1
Code:

<?PHP
phpinfo();
>
mike_phi
Hi there thanx for the "info" Very Happy , I just wanted to find out dose anyone know how long posts stay up here before they are removed and will I be warned before they are deleted, as I would like to gather the information I have learned here not only in this post but other posts I have put up, should I rather just save them and back them up.

cheers Mic
n0obie4life
mike_phi wrote:
Hi there thanx for the "info" Very Happy , I just wanted to find out dose anyone know how long posts stay up here before they are removed and will I be warned before they are deleted, as I would like to gather the information I have learned here not only in this post but other posts I have put up, should I rather just save them and back them up.

cheers Mic

We don't remove posts from this forum Wink. Most of them are locked, that's all (when they are resolved).