FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

between the olsen twin / lindsay lohan / hillary duff

filet
Between these three : olsen twin or lindsay or hillary which one you adore?
Scorpio
Hillary Duff
jeremoi
Lindsay Lohan. She has that alcoholic anoxeic hipster thing going on.
bigdan
Well, for me....I'd rule out the Olsen twins...

It's the Duffster and Lindsay for me if you know what I mean Wink
Scorpio
bigdan wrote:
Well, for me....I'd rule out the Olsen twins...

It's the Duffster and Lindsay for me if you know what I mean Wink

Oh! You are greedy! Wink
paurna
i adore both hillary and lindsay.
schudder
Lindsay up to about a year ago, cause now she's trying to model either Paris or Nicky, both of whom are... well... disgusting.
The twins... well, never really got the obsession with them.
Which leaves me with Hillary. She's quite alright Smile
Talk2Tom11
I would have to go with hillary. The others are way to washed up and gone skanky. Even the cute little twins from Full House... Boy did they change.
chargoyle
Hilary.....Lindsay looks rather skankish and uhnhealthy and the Olsen twins do as well. And if Hilary is, at least she doesn't show it... Rolling Eyes
brad31337
I think everyone here is missing a vital vital thing. TWINS even if their only as half as good as say Hillary or Lindsay... THERES 2 OF THEM TO MAKE UP FOR IT... I think I made my point..
yooksauce
test
SemisonicSmile
Lindsey, oh yea! But the olsen twins would be nice.. you know twin sisters... just think about it Twisted Evil
Scorpio
Two is always better than one, they say Rolling Eyes
CrookedBlaze
I think that they are all a little freaky, stupid, and really annoying...

But, I'd go with the Oleson twins. I don't like the way Hilary puts herself out and Lindsey's just a severly confused individual.
Scorpio
CrookedBlaze wrote:
I think that they are all a little freaky, stupid, and really annoying...

But, I'd go with the Oleson twins. I don't like the way Hilary puts herself out and Lindsey's just a severly confused individual.

Certainly not Lindsay Lohan, I just dont know what makes me detest her Shocked
djsamsung
jeremoi wrote:
Lindsay Lohan. She has that alcoholic anoxeic hipster thing going on.

owh yeah....she still looks hot to me....hhahaha. I'd go for Lindsay and Hilary. Olsen twins.....nahhh
molif
none actually.. used to like hilary duff when she was a lil plump when she acted in Lizzie McGuire.. adorable.. but somehow, she got thinner, skinnier, and i hate her looks.. i guess i like a lil meaty girls.. hate those 'look like a bamboo stick' kind of girls..

lindsay, yuck.. and so the olsen twins.. yuck.. muahaha..
Rsam
If Lindsay didn't screw things up it would've been her. Theres no other choice but the Duff!
thuggy-rec
hilary ...
filet
why dont we post a picture of them? we make it a game -fashion game-focusing on clothes, and ask whether its a hit or miss

ok here goes:

hit or miss
hanhan
Definitely Lindsay Lohan! shes way hot ^^
filet
how about anyone want to play this hit or miss game?
i have already post the lohan picture. So you have the next poster have to answer whether the clothes is a miss or hit. Why you like or hate it? which item you would wear? or any comment about the clothes...
filet
filet wrote:
how about anyone want to play this hit or miss game?
i have already post the lohan picture. So you have the next poster have to answer whether the clothes is a miss or hit. Why you like or hate it? which item you would wear? or any comment about the clothes...

come on someone please participate this game..pretty please
Scorpio
Sorry Filet, forum games are not allowed as per frihost regulations.

If it is started the topic may get shut down.

So, drop the idea if you want this topic to grow