FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

sry can i get my account bk

|G>o<D|Jeff
hey im |G>o<D|Jeff was a member here.
dam i had some problems with my pc, actually my motherboard fuked up and had to buy an other one and then i decided to change to pci-e so i had to wait a little longer(buy more things) to get my pc working again
i totally forgot frihost account and expiary because of work, taking all my time, i was too busy, now my pc is working and i saw the mail in my inbox and saw the warnings
i appologise for my mistake what should i do to get my account back or should i register an other one. Sad
TeenZine
First of f i wouldn't curse that will proabably make moderators mad
second dont make douple posts like you just did its just not nice and proabably bugs the moderators to hope this helps
mathiaus
All correct but you shouldn't be backseat moderating Wink

Well I was under the impression that if your points dropped below -20 you lost your web hosting account, not your forum account though. You should be able to log back in there get your points back to above 0 then apply for a new account.
Blaster
When i searched for posts you made i didn't find any. I am starting to wounder if you ever even signed up in the first place. If you do have an account then do what mathiaus said to do.

Also how long where you gone? Was it a couple of weeks or months?
Scorpio
But is that your former username or is it different.

Anyway just listen to matt..
Bondings
I can't find you either. Please take a look at those warning emails and tell me how it starts. It should be "Hi <username>", and it's the username we need. Also, your forum account will most likely still be working.
|G>o<D|Jeff
first i didnt want to post it twice, it just gave error and my connection to this forum suks too. It has some trouble to get to the forum.
second i dont even know if my account is deleted or not but im sure that i cant log in the forum account
Jeff_vella_leone was my username or the one it shows
it stoped loging me in automaticly and il try to find one of my post too

well the forum seems a little different even how the post are, cant find the magiority of my topics
when i use search it asks me the pass again and it very hard to find the topics without search or last seen topics hmmm
luckyly this one i remembered
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-7417.html
im there in this topic
y cant i log in?
n0obie4life
Jeff_vella_leone, your username is valid. It has not been banned or what-so-ever.

If you have received the "Account locked for 30 minutes" message, it's a security precaution. You can try logging in now I guess, if you still can't, please go to http://www.frihost.com/login.php and click on "Send me a new password" Wink. You will need the email you have signed up with and your username.
Blaster
You shouldn't of had your site off of frihost. You only have -13. Unless bondings didn't remake your account with the server1 crash.
n0obie4life
Blaster wrote:
You shouldn't of had your site off of frihost. You only have -13. Unless bondings didn't remake your account with the server1 crash.

His account was re-created. Please, if you don't know anything, don't speak.
thanks noobie but i can't log in that link u gave me doesnt work for me, gives me site not found
Jeff_vella_leone
finally managed to get it back thanks a lot for ur help and support lets start replieing to the replies i had Wink
good fast replies in the guest topic thanks
(u can lock this topic)
mathiaus
locking by request as problem solved Rolling Eyes
-close-
n0obie4life
Anonymous wrote:
thanks noobie but i can't log in that link u gave me doesnt work for me, gives me site not found

Sorry, I typed frihost.com/login.php it should be frihost.com/forums/login.php Embarassed