FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Neverwinter Nights & Elderscrolls 3 Morrowind

Duncan Idaho
Ok, who here plays Neverwinter Nights? An exellent game by Bioware.
http://bioware.com. Kindof D&D style but the game play is a bit different.

How about Morrowind. That game took over my mind for years. I hear many people become addicted to it. As I said I played it hours everday for years do if any one needs help on it, I memorized every piece of armor and dunmer temple.
alkady
Duncan Idaho wrote:
Ok, who here plays Neverwinter Nights? An exellent game by Bioware.
http://bioware.com. Kindof D&D style but the game play is a bit different.

How about Morrowind. That game took over my mind for years. I hear many people become addicted to it. As I said I played it hours everday for years do if any one needs help on it, I memorized every piece of armor and dunmer temple.

Shouldn't this be in the Games Forum? But nether the less, I'm addiction to Oblivion the 4th Serie of the Elders Scroll.
rip8fan1
I continue to play Neverwinter Nights, every now and then. I think it is an awesome game, and I'm currently just playing mods that other people have made.

I never got into Morrowwind, though I have it, and just can't seem to get into it. I did however, play Daggerfall a whole bunch - even with the bugs!!!!
Sebaci
Morrowind wasn't good, not good graphics, and I use to play RPG games with TPP view or isometric. Neverwinter was much better, but it was great with add-ons. I heard that the best thing in this game is multiplayer.
TonkPilz
I also have a addiction to Oblivion so addicted that i actualy whent and got a 2nd copy of morrowind sens my 1st one exploded in my cd-rom... havent started playing it again tho oblivion takes up to muh of my time Very Happy

NWN Yeah!!! NwN2 will be releasd soon. some time this summer i tink ...
im looking forward to it. i found a few screenshots for ya and im teling you now it looks DAMN GOOD

Here is a complet set of screenys for you all to drool on Razz
http://www.gamebanshee.com/neverwinternights2/screenshots.php
ryanh2006
Sebaci wrote:
Morrowind wasn't good, not good graphics, and I use to play RPG games with TPP view or isometric. Neverwinter was much better, but it was great with add-ons. I heard that the best thing in this game is multiplayer.

Excellent post my man! It saddens me to say that I have never played Neverwinter but I will buy them all soon for my mac. I have played all of Bioware's recent Xbox RPGs and I am in love with their games, they are all masterpieces. I couldn't get myself to play Morrowind for my more then 30mins!!! The graphics stunk, the menu system was bloated, horrible quest book, 0 dialog....but 4 looks amazing!! I can not wait to buy a Xbox 360 and get it for it cos I have an oldish mac so the pc/mac version is out of the question. I guess that I had better start saving my pennies!
Saryon
NeverWinter Nights is an awesome game. I've played it with many characters, and finished it too, I just love my Sorcerer Very Happy
And Morrowind is great too. I'm not playing Oblivion, I'm afraid my videocard can't handle it, but it looks nice.
About Morrowind, it's not hard to get into it. Once you've got a decent character, and you're at a higher level, it becomes really addictive. Believe me, it does...
TonkPilz
Sorry mate i hade to post a screeny of never winter nights 2 its a bit big tho soo... plz forgive me

Very big screenshot
http://www.gamebanshee.com/neverwinternights2/screenshots.php

Helios: added a direct link to the huge screenshot, instead of leaving it posted and torturing 56k-ers.
rip8fan1
Just a fantastic screen shot. Thanks.

I know Neverwinter Nights 2 will not run on my current machine, and that is too bad. Maybe I can upgrade my machine by the end of the year, so I can play some of these newer games that are awesome.
TonkPilz
I'm just hoping the hardware developers will hit a snag some time soon. so we can keep are systems for attlest one or two years like whit the 386 and 486's i used mine for atleast 4 years before i needed too upgrade but now its about 2 times a year i upgrade my stuff att about 2000 - 5000 (sek) eavry time its a bit hard on my wallet...

on a deiffrent note i love "torturing 56k-ers."
LoL
Sy about that Very Happy
Eyre
i've never played Neverwinter Nights but want to. I've heard it's amazingly good.

Morrowind on the other hand i've been playing for about 3 or 4 years. Ever since it came out pretty much. It is VERY addicting and loading with stuff you can do. Love it.
Ghost Face
Never Winter Nights - Takes all the D&D rules and accurately puts them into a game. Love it <3!
Morrowind - It took my life... and I liked it.