FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tom Cruise to eat Placenta

jayandsilo
http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0418/cruiset.html wrote:
Hollywood actor and Scientologist Tom Cruise is planning to eat Katie Holmes' placenta.

It is the latest in a series of strange revelations by the 43-year-old 'Mission: Impossible' star about the child he is expecting with fiancée Katie Holmes.

That guy is crazy. I have seen this on several pages including google news, so I would think that it is not fake. I quoted just for you n00bie.

Credit to the site:

Radio Telefís Éireann is Ireland's Public Service Broadcaster. RTÉ, through all of its services, forms a major part of the infrastructure of Irish society. The distinctive leader in Irish media, RTÉ provides a comprehensive and cost-effective broadcasting service to the Irish public on radio, television and the internet.
jeremoi
I find that a bit disgusting. In so some religions it is considered good luck for the family for the mother to eat the placenta. Apparently is tastes/looks/feels like liver.

I wonder if he'll do it on oprah.
Ultima1080
Doubtful. Though, I hope if he does, he eats it raw and on Oprah like a savage animal.
photon
that just outright disgusting!! the things ppl come up with! Shocked well maybe its common there, but in our culture, something like that is never even thought of...
Scorpio
Is there a smiley which pukes here?

Yeeeeeech!

I would not want to be near that with a barge pole, thank you very much
ryanh2006
scorpio wrote:
Is there a smiley which pukes here?

Yeeeeeech!

I would not want to be near that with a barge pole, thank you very much

LOL yeah man I could not have said it better myself. Man this guys is getting weirder by the day. Its sad, and very disturbing at the same time, I hope that somebody, literally!, knocks some sense into him!! :-&
hrtorrent
I heart on TV that baby was born today and in operation room (Maybe this is wrong name, I don't know how to say) was completly silent, with no one sound, becouse that's rule of religion sect that proudly father participate.

Can you imagine women in act of birth, and can't say anything, can't scream, doctors must be quiet too... That's morbid...
{name here}
Not cool. That's just bat * LOL CENSORSHIP * insane.
alkady
Brick wall (The first time I use a smiley on FriHost) *Puke, Thats just not right, IT NOT RIGHT!!!!! Thats just as gross as cannabalism, Atcually this may be a minor form of Cannibalism.
jayandsilo
hrtorrent wrote:
I heart on TV that baby was born today and in operation room (Maybe this is wrong name, I don't know how to say) was completly silent, with no one sound, becouse that's rule of religion sect that proudly father participate.

Can you imagine women in act of birth, and can't say anything, can't scream, doctors must be quiet too... That's morbid...

The mother is the only one allowed to make noise.
wumingsden
jayandsilo wrote:
hrtorrent wrote:

In Scientology they believe woman are not supposed to make noise during childbirth.
the placenta is very nutritional. Although I would never eat one I can certainly see the benefits. Although to be honest I think that Cruises' (i think thats his name) relationship with his religion is controlling his, and everyones else life, around him. This surely isn't a good thing.
windrei
i am waiting for that day... ... i think it will become the hottest news in the world... ... he wants to eat it raw, right ?
*parakiss
that is just disgusting...this guy is really crazy!
jeremoi
I can't wait for when they break up and Katie realises what she did and get all christian again. It'd be pretty entertaining.
Vrythramax
wumingsden wrote:
jayandsilo wrote:
hrtorrent wrote:

In Scientology they believe woman are not supposed to make noise during childbirth.
the placenta is very nutritional. Although I would never eat one I can certainly see the benefits. Although to be honest I think that Cruises' (i think thats his name) relationship with his religion is controlling his, and everyones else life, around him. This surely isn't a good thing.

many animals eat the "afterbirth"....not very pretty, but it seems to give the woman something back after such a turmoil to her body.

May God Bless women, us men can't handle passing a kidney stone let alone a child.
Scorpio
windrei wrote:
i am waiting for that day... ... i think it will become the hottest news in the world... ... he wants to eat it raw, right ?

With tom cruise no one can guess..

Probably calling on the best chefs in the world to check if it tastes better with cheese or spice

EEEEw..

Even if you want to give the woman something back for her turmoil why not a diamond ring or a simple kiss...

Eat placenta? what next?

EDIT: I am gonna Puke :-&
a.Bird
I'm sure he'll choose ketchup as his primary accent to the dish. Nothing sets off the devine flavor of placenta meat like some trusty Heinz.
Vrythramax
urrrp...Mr Cruise does indeed have some....strange habits....but is all this for real?

I have heard of it being done, and YES, it is gross.

As bizarre as Mr. Cruise may or may not be, he still seems to be able to make more money than we can count....and get the most beautiful women.

Apparently he is doing something right....but this is just "off the wall".
joshdifabio
Errrr... wtf?! I really like tom cruise as an actor but as a person he seems really f***ed up.
rightclickscott

I heard that they said they were in an interview, but were seriously just joking about it. When the press heard this, they just jumped right onto it, reporting it as actual news. I highly doubt they'll eat the placenta, so you guys should really stop believing everything you see on the news.
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:

I heard that they said they were in an interview, but were seriously just joking about it. When the press heard this, they just jumped right onto it, reporting it as actual news. I highly doubt they'll eat the placenta, so you guys should really stop believing everything you see on the news.

and where does that leave you my friend? Without a reason to post?

This is all spam and should be treated as such....can we not have some fun if we don't hurt the server??
Indyan
I can only say " Yuck! :
Scorpio
You certainly can..

It is very annoying what religions can do sometimes
a.Bird
Vrythramax wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
[hilarious comic snippet restricted for browser courtesy]

This is all spam and should be treated as such....can we not have some fun if we don't hurt the server??

Do you really need his permission? Do I really need to tell you to grow up? No and unfortunately yes. Grow up.
rightclickscott
Vrythramax wrote:

Maybe you should read this part of my post:

rightclickscott wrote:

I put that Penny-Arcade comic up there for comic relief, because I like making people laugh. You should read what I say in my actual post before you persecute for spamming, because if you actually pay attention, you'll relize that I'm discrediting this entire thread.
a.Bird
Personally I think placentas are for the birds. Back in my day, women didn't have the luxury of a proper sac to carry their babies in. In fact, they didn't even know when the child would unexpectedly slide out of their vaginas. My wife's baby didn't come out for years, and we had to use vice grips to get that son of a bitch out of her. All I'm saying is, what is all this hype about placentas when there is a gas crisis that we could be pissing and moaning about without any trace of constructive analysis. Here, I'll help you. Everything is relative to everything.
CWFwrestling
Hey, anyone remember back when you'd give your left arm to be Tom Cruise for a day? Now he's another public freakout away from being this generation's Marlon Brando. And not in the great actor sense.
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Maybe you should read this part of my post:

rightclickscott wrote:

I put that Penny-Arcade comic up there for comic relief, because I like making people laugh. You should read what I say in my actual post before you persecute for spamming, because if you actually pay attention, you'll relize that I'm discrediting this entire thread.

OK...done, and give you credit where credit is due. Sad
rightclickscott
Thanks, I guess. Sorry for humiliating you to some extent, yet I don't think anyone is actually caring about this exchange of posts.
bigdan
I don't know whether to laugh or spew.... Razz
Scorpio
bigdan wrote:
I don't know whether to laugh or spew.... Razz

Better laugh and then spew, if it happens otherwise you may never be able to laugh again
NemoySpruce
I think Tom Cruise was really just kidding when he said he was gonna eat the placenta... he is strange but not that wierd yet I think. Scientology is also wierd... but the silent birth thing doesnt mean no screaming for the one giving birth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4918012.stm