FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Currency

assex
Like you have created a currency called FRIH$ why don't add a new one?? Something like...er......frih-coins or something????
It'll make it more interactive.
wumingsden
assex wrote:
Like you have created a currency called FRIH$ why don't add a new one?? Something like...er......frih-coins or something????
It'll make it more interactive.

We already have two currencies, Points and Frih$. I think that it would be a mistake to add a new one.
I do however think that "Points" should be changed to "Point$" to show the currency side of things.

Topic left open for more discussion
assex
Oh, is points a currency??? Then, er, I think that you should close this useless topic!
Animal
Points are not a currency because you can't spend them (therefore POINT$ is a pretty silly idea, wumming Wink ), but they work with the cash-mod system.

I don't think adding more currencies is a good idea - it will overcomplicate things and wouldn't have any benefit at all.
wumingsden
assex wrote:
Oh, is points a currency??? Then, er, I think that you should close this useless topic!

Although this Topic has been closed I have decided to re-open it due to the fact that otherwise its a topic made for nothing.

I would like to get people's opinion on the Name "points".
Does anybody think that it should be re-named to "Point$" and if so why ?
dz9c
Sure, why not? They're useless to me anyway as I dont have a website with you guys
n0obie4life
wumingsden wrote:
assex wrote:

Although this Topic has been closed I have decided to re-open it due to the fact that otherwise its a topic made for nothing.

There's no need to, we'll have to make huge changes and it'll be a hassle. Just leave it.

I'm sure we have better things to do than this.
wumingsden
n0obie4life wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
assex wrote:

There's no need to, we'll have to make huge changes and it'll be a hassle. Just leave it.

I'm sure we have better things to do than this.

For some reason I didn't think about the connect with the Hosting Accounts, I'm such a plank, -locked-