FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

finally finished my website!

milkmandan
it's done. finally. after a couple of months of working on this project, i've finally got everything up and running. it's only a personal site (ie. blog, gallery, etc.) but i love working with flash, and i actually got my first website job for this guy that does photography! the link to that is on the main page. check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.adamlem.frih.net
Sebaci
wow, nice
assex
It's quite good....in fact.....the style of loading it is absolutely brilliant!!
7gts-scout
wow..nice site... i like your flash Very Happy Wink
Whong
I too like the flash a lot! It gives kind of a professional touch to the site!
Really nice work man! Very Happy Keep it up Laughing
win66
profecs web site.Kepp it!
silentpark
well if you are working with flash i would advice you to us some other fonts (pixel fonts are good for prealoaders i think... and for this small one they fit very well).. (a good and easy to navigate and search font archive is www.dafont.com)

maybe you should change the fonts in genral...(just an idia^Razz)

one more^^ think about centering the flash Smile

everything else.. looks good Smile
{name here}
Good looking, but I suggest you use something better than flash. Flash looks great, but it lacks any flexibility to create a dynamic(and accessible) site. Because of the lack of accessibility, your site is outlawed in the U.K.. Also, Center the flash if you're going to use it.
Manwho
this is a great website, i think. really looks proffessional
khairulsyahir
Okay, i had went through your website, and here's my comment.

I think it's nice, the Flash is smooth, but one thing is that the Flash doesn't blend in with the black background. It will be nice if it has the feeling of no border. If you still want to keep it that way, i suggest you to alter the codes a bit in the HTML using CSS styles to make it centered. That'll be much better.

And yes, improved font styles will add up to its niceiety (if there's such word).

And I think you have to make the font of the contents more visible and clear. It's somehow a little bit hard to read.

Other things, it's nice. Good work!