FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google banned my site!!

drpiga
Any help what to do..My site were on top in my local area and two days ago noticed that Google banned my site at all ...Maybe my submitting engine give the overdose ..What can I do to return the status?
Maka
Lol, if you submit to much they do ban you, how many times did you submit then?.
silentpark
ok try out this things:
http://www.pandia.com/features/banned.html

clean up your header, mention multi subdomains etc...
well read this tips on this site and maybe change some things on yours

you have well content so try send a mail to google search-quality@google.com

and make your possition clear. I guess you have a good chance to get back in the google index

edit: its in his sig Wink
Bondings
First, I need the url of that website.

Unlike they claim at pandia, banned websites are very uncommon and it is most likely NOT your case. Google only bans websites manually. A bad position in the search engines is not the same as a ban.

The question is rather: Why aren't you on top of the search anymore?

-Google may be updating it's index. You'll be back in a few days.
-You are not relevant anymore to that search term or your competitors are more relevant according to google.

This might be because google thinks your website is in a bad neighborhood, probably because of a listing on Free For All pages. Those submissions at google won't harm you. But they might have submitted your website to such a FFA page/directory.
drpiga
First of all,thanksfor trying to help me and my site to return the status on google.I tell you a reconstrutions :
My site is on serbian language,I submite it on very large numbers google search engines all over the world,because many people from this area living and working all over the world(read:emigrants).I had submited my site with all free url redirections and I've not problems indeed since two days ago when my site vanished .
On the main page www.google.com, four days ago www.samouk.co.nr were on the second place(type "samouk"),and on the croatian google ,when you putting a words "avast removal" my site were at 7th position.Because of that facts I know Google has not moved site to the last positions,it is just banned!!
Oh yes my site is in signature and submitting it only when added some new contents and for now has only one page HTML coded...
Bondings
Those websites aren't in the google index anymore. The reason may be because they are very similar. If google sees 2 pages with the same content, they drop one of them out of their index. The least popular one. (the one with the lowest links)

Anyway, to get your website crawled by google, you shouldn't use the submission tools. It is better that the search engines find your website on the internet. Like with your signature. However, at the moment of speaking, google isn't yet crawling this forum, so they won't find it in here. Wink
drpiga
Quote:
Anyway, to get your website crawled by google, you shouldn't use the submission tools

Yea,this is clear to me now Sad ,but it's too late,maybe it's better to keep cooling some time and see if they index me again
drpiga
Google put back my site on their pages!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.google.com/search?hl=sr&q=samouk&btnG=Google+%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0&lr=

I didn't submitted site since I posted here and everything is OK

Cheers Very Happy
snowboardalliance
Bondings wrote:
Those websites aren't in the google index anymore. The reason may be because they are very similar. If google sees 2 pages with the same content, they drop one of them out of their index. The least popular one. (the one with the lowest links)

Anyway, to get your website crawled by google, you shouldn't use the submission tools. It is better that the search engines find your website on the internet. Like with your signature. However, at the moment of speaking, google isn't yet crawling this forum, so they won't find it in here. Wink

They aren't crawling here? When I had a site with Adsense, google indexed me in a couple of days.
Bondings
snowboardalliance wrote:
They aren't crawling here? When I had a site with Adsense, google indexed me in a couple of days.

That's the adsense bot. It has nothing in common with the google bot for search.
geoff
Does the Google Bot come more quickly if you have Adsense ads though?
silentpark
geoff wrote:

all these things are not for sure... but if u add google ads google scans your page to place adds that fit into your site... so google have to act fast and place the ads so there is a good chance to get earlier into the index then the google bot where u submit your site.
Bondings
geoff wrote:

No, it doesn't, at least not according to google. However, they might use it in the future to determine the popularity of a certain page.