FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ranking

juninho_14
hey, why not to have a ranking of the members who has more points and frih$? that would be great, then we could ask for donations lol.. (joking), but what about the ranking?

[]s
Blaster
There was a montly thing that said who had the most frih$ and mosts post. Very Happy

But n0obie4life got rid of it so i don't know.
n0obie4life
vythramax is resuming it..but i don't know if he's keeping up with it Sad
Animal
It's maybe not a ranking, but if you click on the Member List link (above, next to your profile link) then you can sort the members in order of points, frih$ etc.
Scorpio
I guess that memberlist would be useful to determine the overall ranking in posts and stuff

But it would be better to have a monthly indication of max posts and frih$ earned during the month and not the total frih$ earned
RPG Villager
I really think that rankings would make the forum way more fun (not that it isn't fun!) and bring people back here. You should also make groups for certain people like programmers, animators, and things like that... it would make it way cooooool! Cool
billybob
Well there is already ranking relating to the number of posts you make and the point and fri's are directly related to the number of posts you have/make so do we really need a diffrent kind of ranking system could'nt we just add more ranks with less of a gap between them, this way there would be no extra mods needed.

would this not be better or am I missing somthing here??