FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What annoys you

munkey_boy
hello, what really annoys me is tech support i only like them if there helpful 40% of the time they are. do you know how dumb they are? once (when i had dial up) i rang up pressed 3 (other net support) the 1 (dial up) the phone rang gave himt he account details toldhim my problem he goes ok go to start>run and type cmd im like yeh ok done he goes ok now type ping www.google.com and i say im on dial up and he goes oh ok WHEN I SELECTED IT WHEN I RANG!!!! another time i rang up when i got broadband cuz i couldnt get into game servers coz my ping (i didnt know what it ment then) the lady on the phone said "you will have to try a different tech support that accually knows about the computer itself" and im like stupid ISP's tech support

I should use that as my next school essay
Blaster
There are many things that annoy me. My biggest thing i hate is headachs. I get one everyday and it leads to where i can't do nothing all day.

I also can't stand rich people. Most of them are spolied. I just can't stand them. They can't do anything for them selfs. They don't have any lifes. (i am talking about younger people BTW) My friend went to see one of those schools and freshmen kids where talking about stocks.
munkey_boy
Blaster wrote:
There are many things that annoy me. My biggest thing i hate is headachs. I get one everyday and it leads to where i can't do nothing all day.

I also can't stand rich people. Most of them are spolied. I just can't stand them. They can't do anything for them selfs. They don't have any lifes. (i am talking about younger people BTW) My friend went to see one of those schools and freshmen kids where talking about stocks.

Yeh i hate spoilt people bill gates isnt so bad giving lots of money to charity
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:

you gotta love this guy...Nice Post.
rightclickscott
Orthadox Christians. Always trying to push their religion on everyone else...
Valgon
munkey_boy wrote:
hello, what really annoys me is tech support i only like them if there helpful 40% of the time they are. do you know how dumb they are? once (when i had dial up) i rang up pressed 3 (other net support) the 1 (dial up) the phone rang gave himt he account details toldhim my problem he goes ok go to start>run and type cmd im like yeh ok done he goes ok now type ping www.google.com and i say im on dial up and he goes oh ok WHEN I SELECTED IT WHEN I RANG!!!! another time i rang up when i got broadband cuz i couldnt get into game servers coz my ping (i didnt know what it ment then) the lady on the phone said "you will have to try a different tech support that accually knows about the computer itself" and im like stupid ISP's tech support

But then again...you have to look at their side for a second. The fact is imagine how many stupid people that they have to deal with in a day. You always hear about the horror storys of the Tech Support people who get calls about the fabled "cup holder" and other things like that. They probably just get annoyed and don't care after a while. They should make a Tech Support team for people who actually know what they are doing...that way it would make the job easier for them, and easier for us do deal with.
alkady
Blaster wrote:

Stocks? Whoa thats some school, I get laughed at everytime I talk about stocks or business. People at my school are bunch of ignorants who think that business is for fags and btw, Yours views are pratically the same as my english teacher. She always bashing the rich, Especially Paris Hilton.
dz9c
Tech support sucks. Some dont and are really responsive, etc etc but for the most part I cant understand them and/or are too slow to respond or dont respond at all.
Blaster
alkady wrote:
Stocks? Whoa thats some school, I get laughed at everytime I talk about stocks or business. People at my school are bunch of ignorants who think that business is for fags and btw, Yours views are pratically the same as my english teacher. She always bashing the rich, Especially Paris Hilton.

Don't even get me started one paris hiltion. I am the same way. Yea she is hot but spolied.

Quote:

Yes you do Very Happy And not all of my posts are as bad as yours. Razz
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
alkady wrote:

Don't even get me started one paris hiltion. I am the same way. Yea she is hot but spolied.

Quote:

Yes you do Very Happy And not all of my posts are as bad as yours. Razz

jeez kid, don't you ever sleep?
Vrythramax
@Blaster...

check out your own stats before pointing a finger at anyone.

My posts you may consider miserable...but I don't spam everything available like some people just to gain points/post #'s.
Blaster
lol. Double post? I never purposley made a double post. (this kid anoys me) Laughing
r_y_e_20
munkey_boy wrote:
hello, what really annoys me is tech support

HAHA honestly im a Microsoft Tech support before, and im also annoyed with what we are doing. We're people but we sounds auto generated machines. hehe
jabapyth
My Sister.
People chewing loudly in my ear. Shocked
benji2
checking 5 times a day if my request has been dealt with an finding it hasnt Razz
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
lol. Double post? I never purposley made a double post. (this kid anoys me) Laughing

I am 45...how old are you...kid??
eliasr
sometjhing as annoys me... my sister goes to town and get home drunk 4 am in the morning.... i would have it much better if she did ran around with a dersert eagle , peber sray and could some reall good fighting, and if her boyfriend don't did look so ****** STUPID on the picture... i guess he is... and ugly ... kill the mother ******

2 STEAM

recently i did report a cheater + a VAC fail ,because he did use speed hack and wallhack on a VAC secure server. i send a demo, the steam id a picture with console where the id stands.

the next day i get this. ... (something as is really close to one of their support topics)

Response (George) 04/18/2006 01:25 PM
Hello,

Our system indicates that your account has been permanently banned by the Valve Anti-Cheat system (VAC) - unfortunately, the Steam support team is unable lift the ban.

1 my account is not banned, 2 i know that above, 3 it was not that i did ****** report

We are unable to disclose the cheats which were detected, nor can we provide the date and time the infraction took place.

still talking about my account

This ban applies to a Steam account - regardless of whom was using the account at the time the infraction occurred - and any games registered under the account. The use and security of your Steam account is your responsibility.

bla bla bla... i never have got a account banned

Deleting the account will not release its CD Key(s) to be used on other accounts. It is recommended that you not register retail products or purchase new Steam subscriptions on your banned account.

well that seams fair, else would veryone just could hack it with a key gen. 2 my account is STILL not banned,and this is still not answearing my question

The account may still be used to play single-player games, or to connect to non-secure game servers and for games played over a LAN. To find non-secure servers, please change your filter settings in the server browser list to show servers which are not VAC-secured (from the Steam main menu go to the View option, select Servers and then select "Not secure" in the Anti-Cheat drop-down).

If you choose to purchase a new copy of the game, please register it or install it under a newly-created Steam account. Prior to installing, remove all cheats from your system - if you do not know where the cheats were installed, you may want to consider reformatting the machine and starting over with a new installation of your operating system.

a cheater ****** knows where his cheats is ,except he is an idiot

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

yea, they allreaddy got a reply about the support team on steam is idots and probetly haven't read my question

We appreciate our customers support in our anti-cheat efforts. All of our player bans occur through the VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) system and we do not ban individual players based on reports from third parties.

ohh what a shame, you do even have a "report a cheater form" but at least this prove thir vac shit dont work

If you know of a new cheat, especially private cheats (ones that aren't on a public website), and can provide the links or the actual binaries, please visit the SteamPowered Forums (http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=forums) and PM (private mail) a moderator there and it will be reported to the VAC team.

Yea, you will read that one for sure right ? well if i did know, i would considering not to,
a copy of the site, include: my report and reply and reply on that is here

http://www.hoh.frih.net/steam.htm

read from buttom and up. you can download the cheat.rar file as prove he did cheat (downloading from steam server, so dont think on the bandwidth)
Mental2k
1.People who don't use their indicators in their cars on roundabouts.(wankers)
2.People who cannot use their there and they're correctly
3.STEAM(so inconsiderate to 56kers like me)
4.MS IIS or PWS not being on XP Home Edition(I ahd to figure out apache, which i guess us better in the long run)
5.Women not telling you whats wrong(i am not psychic woman!)
6.People who gladly take the piss out of me, but cant stand it when I rip them to shreds for doin it.
7.XBOX360 games being too expensive
8.My boss, for being a wanker
9.People who think they know everything about cars but are just quoting Jeremy Clarkson.
10.Those cold caller companies(tehe, i love confusing them wih stuf thats not on their script though, quickest way to get them off the phone is to say you havent solicited the call)

This may be expanded on depending on my mood, or indeed what annoys me in the next few days.
aenemike
What annoys me are people who listen to respond, not to comprehend. I work with the general public and I deal with this on a daily basis. An example of this would be the following scenario:

other person: "Hello, how are you today?"
me: "I'm fine, how are you?"
other person: "I went to the doctor yesterday."
me: "That doesn't sound good, what did you go in for?"
other person: "I have to go back next week too."
me: "Uh-huh, what for?"
other person: "I waited there for 3 hours before the doctor finally checked me out."
me: "sigh" *walks away shaking head*

Drives me nuts!
eliasr
lol, yea, i know one of my good friends somethimes could do that, and then i just yell, BUT´WHAT FOR... god damm it, then he tells it and the convensation continues
xorcist
benji2 wrote:
checking 5 times a day if my request has been dealt with an finding it hasnt Razz

Go to http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-8851.html and it tells how ho wlong of a wait you have now.
silvermesh
what annoys me is the stupid cat licking my feet at 4am because her food dish is empty. gets fed at the same time every day, and still tries to annoy me into doing it early.
Mithrandir
Blaster wrote:

I too hate headaches and I get them often. What helps me is two tylenols and a lot of water. Not sure why but water always seems to help. As far as hating rich people, I'm trying to get rich. Don't hate the playa, hate the game as I always say Smile