FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

*Frihs Lotto Week 2 * No winner. Please Lock

TeenZine
Thank you for your paitnents the problem with my computer is know fixed you may now buy your tickets again let me remind you the tickets are know 4frihs and i get 20% the other 80% gose to the pot thank you and have a nice day !

The pot is over 100frihs$ the time of this posting ! Keep playing

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Congraduation Blaster You were are week 1 winner
This week we will hopefully have a BIGGER pot ! Very Happy Because im raising the price to 4 frihs each ( WITH NO LIMIT ) I also reseved alot of complaints about the what if of splitting a pot so from now on I will post numbers alreadly sold below if u happen to buy one alreadly taken you will reseve a short pm from me i will give u a number ( cause if i deleate you name i deleate record of u paying me) By the way I'm now rasing my prices to 20% so i can cover more expensive (then planned) marketing costs ect. The numbers you can pick this weeek is between 1-7. ( pick 2 numbers 1-7) Please help me save my time by putting the number that comes first FIRST) I am doing this all on excell ! Please remember if there is no winner the money will be carried away to next round. Please spread the word coppy my signature The more tickets sold = a bigger pot
******************** Sponsers**********************
These are all people who made an extra donation for pot ! (BIG 2)

More coming soon.

And to the mods please do not lock we will still have to announce the winner !
Blaster
So there is unlimited tickets? Or is it four ticktes only?
TeenZine
Unlimited As long as its reasonable
Animal
TeenZine wrote:
...so from now on I will post numbers alreadly sold below ...

That would be really stupid! I'd suggest that if someone picks a set of already-chosen numbers, you send them a PM.

I don't understand the problem with a split pot though. If the jackpot is 100FRIH$ and 2 people have the same number, they each get 50FRIH$. What's the problem?
Blaster
I told him the same thing. It wouldn't be good. Then he said he would pm them with new numbers. I like what animal said. Just pm saying something like "hello, You have the same loto numbers as someone else. If you don't want to split the pot you can always change your numbers."
Scorpio
That would definitely the most sensible thing to do..

If the nos. are posted here there will be more confusion and disarray than a contest going on here
Animal
scorpio wrote:
If the nos. are posted here there will be more confusion and disarray than a contest going on here

But more importantly, the person choosing the numbers (can't remember the guy's name at the moment...) will have some idea of what numbers are and aren't chosen. Also, the chosen numbers would presumably be listed in the order of people entering, so I could be accused of knowing who has what.

Best to keep the chosen numbers quiet and there will hopefully be no suggestions of scamming. It will also mean "roll-overs" are possible, leading to potentially massive jackpots. It all adds to the excitement. Dancing
TeenZine
Animal wrote:
scorpio wrote:

But more importantly, the person choosing the numbers (can't remember the guy's name at the moment...) will have some idea of what numbers are and aren't chosen. Also, the chosen numbers would presumably be listed in the order of people entering, so I could be accused of knowing who has what.

Best to keep the chosen numbers quiet and there will hopefully be no suggestions of scamming. It will also mean "roll-overs" are possible, leading to potentially massive jackpots. It all adds to the excitement. Dancing
your right i decited i send u a pm sayin u need to change your numbers ( to the person who picked ones alreadly sold)
squirrelmaster
im in, @ 4FRIH$ each, it's still reasonable.
Good luck every1!!!!
& congrats 2 blaster 4 winning last round!
TeenZine
squirrelmaster wrote:
im in, @ 4FRIH$ each, it's still reasonable.
Good luck every1!!!!
& congrats 2 blaster 4 winning last round!
I raised it for a bigger pot its alreadly $22.40
TeenZine
Animal wrote:
scorpio wrote:

If you woried about that stay out of this post get mathius ( NOT NObi Razz ) TO moderate it ! If you couldn't tell im not a fan of nobi since he LIED to us saying if we read this one post well get money and at the bottom is says Some thing like Ha Ha u didn't realy expect me to give you that much frihs$ im your wandering y im saying this at the veary bottom and small print What a jurk Twisted Evil one at that!
squirrelmaster
is this one over wednesday?? (tommorow)
TeenZine
squirrelmaster wrote:
is this one over wednesday?? (tommorow)
Proabably not judging by the number of tickets sold.But i have been wrong
dwcnps
I'm in again (this time I won't mess up)
Blaster
When will these be pulled? I thought it was on wendsdays.
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
When will these be pulled? I thought it was on wendsdays.
Its when ever i say there are like 6 tickets sold so im going to wait until atleast tommrow.
Animal
Ok, despite a false start from too many people being asked to pick numbers... I've been asked to do it right this time.

Your numbers are:

7 and 6

Good luck everyone!

Pray
TeenZine
There is No winners dont worry the money will be rolled over to next week.http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=285139#285139 So buy buy buy.
Animal
Sorry for picking nobody's numbers guys! Embarassed

All the best in next week's draw.

-close-