FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Should I kill this person?

qbawler311
Someone called my mom at work saying they were me but had a sore throat. Then went on to tell her they needed to get it off their chest that they wear her underwear and masturbate with it on. She somehow believed that it was me and came home.

After I find out who did this how much should I mess them up?
Blaster
Wow that is a bad situation to be in. I don't know that i would kill him though. Simply kick his ass. Very Happy

Make sure your mom relizes that it wasn't you though. This could turn out to be a bad thing for your mom and you if she thinks it was you. Confused
mathiaus
Blaster wrote:
Make sure your mom relizes that it wasn't you though. This could turn out to be a bad thing for your mom and you if she thinks it was you. Confused

Whooo that mustve been embarasing Embarassed
Well as I want to remain on the right side of the law I'll neither condone killing the person or encourage it. Although killing people isnt againt Frihost's TOS its againt the law!!! Find out who it is and simply either pull the same trick on them or do loads of small things to get them really round up.

Out of interest did you do anything to set this off? Question
Forgotten Legends
Yea killing the person may be a bit against the law, so use a loophole. Or just use tortue, that one is alwas fun. Twisted Evil

By loophole I mean sending the person to an alternate universe or Texas with an OU shirt and cap on. Thats just as bad.
Mr Smith
Simply call the local mental hospital and book an appointment, you have forgotten what you told your mother on the phone.
xorcist
Wow your mom must really not know your voice even if I had a sore throat my mom would still know my voice. I cant believe that she believed that guy does she know what phone number it is.
coolclay
Holy crap bro that is one of the funniest pranks I have heard for awhile. Sucks to be you of course but that is an awesome prank. You must have donw something to make someone mad at you. But I don't think I'd kill them, just think up a bigger and better prank for them.
qbawler311
Quote:
Out of interest did you do anything to set this off?

I still don't know who did it. When I find out who it is I think I might burn their house or car or something.
alkady
qbawler311 wrote:
Someone called my mom at work saying they were me but had a sore throat. Then went on to tell her they needed to get it off their chest that they wear her underwear and masturbate with it on. She somehow believed that it was me and came home.

Please don't make things worst for yourself. A piece of advice that I've been thought is "A person of action is a person of real threat" In other words, That guy had guts to pull that stunts and proves he is a doer. No matter how you may refuse to recognize this. This guy isnt someone you should mess with this easily by simply kicking his ass. A doer is worst than someone who utters threats. You kick his ass and he will get back at you and he can even come up with a few good plans to get you screwed.

Since what this guy did is illegal "He committed Harrassment, impersonation, fraud, dirtying your good name & conspiracy of all of the above", If you can somehow proved this phone call "Which shouldnt be too hard I guess" You can easily get your lawyer to hand him of letter of intent to sue him for harrassment & all the other charges, if he doesnt stop.

Now then the guy in question will want to get back at you for the lawyer. Guess what, He just screwed himself if he does (so be prepared this time, I mean recording devices ect). because if he strikes again, You can take him to court and get a restraining order and dirty his good name. It cost money, But it's better then wiping his ass, Why? because his reputation will be ruined. Imagine him getting a job for a prestigious company but being turned down because of the restraining order.

My friend, Remember do it the american way, Be the stronger man. Because no matter what, The guys going to gets whats coming for him anyway. Don't think what I recommended is crap.

You beat the guy, Tell me is that going to satisfy you? Ya for a day. But what if you ruined his life? Isnt that better even if its going to take a few years for it to happen? I think that will satisfy you for life.

Lets me tell you something, I'd on your side. I'd rather see you watch him flip burgers at McDonalds then him changing the world we know in the future, Because I can only imagine your anger if you found out 10 years later he was the President, CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

Also, How did he get your moms work number? To be able to get it, He'd have to be some sort of insider in the School (Presumming your a student because this prank is immature) with parents working for the school or an insider at your moms work. Perhaps that person stole information from your agenda or something. Because there is no way in hell he could have gotten her number so easily. So I'd recommend you round off a list of all those you hate and then start narrowing down.
munkey_boy
qbawler311 wrote:
Quote:

I still don't know who did it. When I find out who it is I think I might burn their house or car or something.

Now there gonna know who did it lol
alkady
qbawler311 wrote:
Quote:

If you can't find out who did it, You dont hear anyone talk about it. You easily know this is guy is serious trouble.
Blaster
Quote:
Well as I want to remain on the right side of the law I'll neither condone killing the person or encourage it. Although killing people isnt againt Frihost's TOS
It should be in there.

Quote:
Find out who it is and simply either pull the same trick on them or do loads of small things to get them really round up.
Wow getting even..... I like the idea though. Or you can just kick his ass.
dz9c
Or u could possibly trace the call. Trace it somehow and go on whitepages and do a reverse phone check. Bam! Laughing
Vrythramax
Shocked not sure how I would handle that one....but in any event I would probably end up in prison.
Blaster
good point. I belive if you dial *69 right after you get. But yea search the calls and call them back. But if they where smart they would have blocked there number. So that may not work. Search caller id if you have it.
thegamecreator
This is in all bold because i want it to get your attention...there will be no killing...no kicking a$$ just...throw a dart at his neck then he'll pass out and use him as a wheel of death Smile

i mean im just saying
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
good point. I belive if you dial *69 right after you get. But yea search the calls and call them back. But if they where smart they would have blocked there number. So that may not work. Search caller id if you have it.

doesn't work on unlisted or unpublished numbers. FYI

I actually work for the phone company (AT&T).
Artelis
Oh...wow. Haha, that sounds like something I would do to someone I really don't like. Mean, and terribly damaging. I hope your mom doesn't think you're a pervert from now on Cool
alkady
There is also a high chance of the phone call being made from a phone booth. Thats the worst that can happen.
dz9c
Vrythramax wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Work for at&t and coffeecup? Tech Guy eh?
ainieas
qbawler311 wrote:

Most people have qualms about killing someone. If you don't, and you can make sure that you won't get caught then I can see no reason why you shouldn't have a go. Revenge is always sweets. That was a nasty thing - which happened to you - and I'd understand your course of action.
Burning house is not a bad idea either. Atleast they'd remember the lesson before messing up with someone else again. But whatever you do, DON'T GET CAUGHT.
theo
NOPE
you should NOT
madsencarl

probably not a lot more explanation needed...
oneightwo

+

=

=

=

Helios
Just kick his ass.
alkady
If you are planning to hire someone to kill him...Please dont send Chuck Norris, Nuke him for all I know. It's more humane.
caroline
Trace the call.
Sue him.
DONT retaliate by burning his house, that would be just plain stupid.
If you go to school, report him Smile
alkady
caroline wrote:
Trace the call.
Sue him.

Please, Report Him to School???? What get him suspended or expelled. How is that justice???? Sue the guy, I'll guarantee 100% youll win the case if you talk only when your asked to talk in court. What I like so much about suing teens in court is, They get in defense mode the second you try to dirty their name and give them a bad reputation.

Just show the court some real information twisted a bit and he will definetely stand and curse right in front of the judge who will fine him for making a mockery of justice and perhaps even get you to win the case because he couldnt control himself.

Compared to dealing this in school, If he cursed alot, He get screamed at and obviously you would get more favorable treatment afterwards, But you will each have a fair chance of getting away with this most of the time. In court, Swear too many times and the case will be dismissed by default. If you ever watch those Court TV shows like Judge Brown, There was this one case where this lady won this case because the defendant couldnt control her temper and had to curse all the time and making a mockery out of the court.

Whats best about this is that the kid probably wont show up to the mandatory hearing like what most stubborn kids would do. If he refuses to cooperate, You win the case by defacto and he gets in serious trouble at the same time.
Vrythramax
dz9c wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Work for at&t and coffeecup? Tech Guy eh?

Yes. And my Mother is very proud of my accomplishments. ( and before anyone rakes me over the coals....I know I am not supposed to start a sentence with the word "and".)
Vrythramax
Helios wrote:
Just kick his ***.

now here is some good advice. (no fun intended Helios)
pjv
I'm sure your mom will understand. just explain it to her well. If were really doing that, are you really going to tell your mom? Plainly, someone has played jokes on you.

Give them a dose of their own medicine. Don't kill them, just poke their eyes Cool
sibbahz
Wouldnt reccomend killing anyone lol, theres better ways to get back at people!!

Just do the next best thing, get them back for it by wrecking them or doing something stupid back.
Scorpio
Well, if that guy called your mom's mobile find out that no.

1.Trace the no. using your contacts or friends. it must be a guy who obviously is well known to you or his sibling/friend..

2.Narrow down the options and find out who the ******* is.

3.Give him a sound a** kickin.

or
4. Wreck him by doing something far worse and innovative and make sure you are not caught
Vrythramax
scorpio wrote:
Well, if that guy called your mom's mobile find out that no.

1.Trace the no. using your contacts or friends. it must be a guy who obviously is well known to you or his sibling/friend..

2.Narrow down the options and find out who the ******* is.

3.Give him a sound a** kickin.

or
4. Wreck him by doing something far worse and innovative and make sure you are not caught

Ty scorpio...you gave me a nice smile and laugh with that one. Very Happy

Not that that was your original intention, just seemed to play out that way.
eliasr
go with some friends, grap him, and smach him down, cut his dick and his balls off (i have heard that this would make a man bleed real much) kick his head, trow his little tiny .... (dick wroten as tiny as his is) and the balls away, then call for a ambulance and get the hell out of there.

then i think he must have learned his lesson for his life
selim06
Wow it's really bad i think i don't want to live your life but i think you can solve it...
Mental2k
An old favourite trick of ours to play at high school was to phone someones home when we knew they wouldn't be there. Then whenever their mother answered, put on a convincingly gay voice, and calmly ask to speak to the person who you're pranking, when she says he isn't there, ask will she take a message for him, and state that you're his bf, then leave a message that asks why he hasnt shown up to the cafe you were meetin up at. Then finish by sayin, oh sorry its okay, he just arrived.

This can then be expanded upon by planting things about his person which makes him look gay.

I've nothing against gay people, but most people's parents dont like the thought of them having gay children. Its a great fun way to get back at people.
solidimage
Kick that noobs ass!!!! I wouldnt let him live after that! I would murder him! If i found them i would lock them in a selear and then them starve for a week or 2 then let them out! Rember to this on a holiday and say to his parents he is on a camping trip with you hahah.. they'l be non the wiser... lolz thats my thots.. Smile cya
alkady
Everyone, It's most likely going to be a payphone (phone booth whatever you call it), If I where to do that prank, I'd 100% sure use a Phone Booth (If I'm lucky a lost cell phone still in service).
Vrythramax
alkady wrote:
Everyone, It's most likely going to be a payphone (phone booth whatever you call it), If I where to do that prank, I'd 100% sure use a Phone Booth (If I'm lucky a lost cell phone still in service).

Congrats on your upcoming Seniority....and I mean no joke nor disrespect.

Congratulations. Very Happy
SpanishNewbie
I say don't go doing something you will regret later.

Take it from me, I was stupid when I used to get into fights and end up in Faircrest Attention Center. Wink
Vrythramax
SpanishNewbie wrote:
I say don't go doing something you will regret later.

Take it from me, I was stupid when I used to get into fights and end up in Faircrest Attention Center. Wink

I'll take that one step further...don't drink and sign up for military service.

Wink
SpanishNewbie
Yep... Amen to that too! Don't smoke crack!
aenemike
If you do find out who did it, I'd do it back to him, but call his girlfriend instead... or if you're good with Photoshop, you can "paint" up a pic of him in the act...
Mithrandir
Somebody who would do that to someone else is probably jealous that you are so much cooler than thay are. Most people who do things to upset or hurt other people just lack self-esteem and feel bad about themselves. It makes them feel bigger to do things like that. Just take solace in the fact that payback is a b**** Smile
joshdifabio
Wow that is nasty! Would not like to be in your shoes :S. I really don't like the kinda people that do that sort of prank without a regard for the consequences. I love playing practical jokes myself but not ones that can screw with peoples' emotions.
mike1reynolds
If this happened to me I would be a lot more upset at my mother than the prankster!

Sore throat or not, can't she recognize the voice of her own child? Your mother must be increadibly gullible... If I got a call like that about one of my kids I would probe them for their identity by asking about something only a family member could know from their childhood.
windval
kill that son of the X

it is unbelievable

how can they do that?
Helios
Sue him?
WTF guys?! Where do you live?!

Just catch him in a dark alley and make him eat your fist.
That's what I'd do. Personal revenge.

Better than any court or stuff like that.
Heck, he won't even say it was you, because he wouldn't want to reveal his own actions(whatever he did to your mother/you).
karysky
They're idiots.

No need to kill them.

That would only put you in trouble. They're not even worth it.

Just forget it, and laugh. And explain everything to your mother.

God must love stupid people: he made so many !
Helios
Hmm, maybe karysky is right.
If god made so many idiots, they're probably making him laugh Confused
Blaster
Helios wrote:
Hmm, maybe karysky is right.
If god made so many idiots, they're probably making him laugh Confused

You have a good point. Still i say you should go up to his face and start laughing then pop him.
hahame
Blaster wrote:
Wow that is a bad situation to be in. I don't know that i would kill him though. Simply kick his ***. Very Happy

i agree this .

but if it is not work betweet.u can pick them
Summer
omg..do things like this really happened? he muz be stupid or brainless
atin
I think you should celebrate the cheeky impudence of the phantom masturbator!
It is obviously a very brave and funny thing to do. I would love to know what you did to upset this person, cos he obviously has a reason to be annoyed withyou., Perhaps you are getting off lightly and , in fact, it is you who really deserved the butt-kicking and this, phantom phonecall
is just a fraction of what you really deserved. What do you think?
Am I really wrong?
What kind of underwear does mon wear anyway?
Jus' kidding! Don't answer that!
statusfashions
well first try t o trace who did it. think who could have done it. first check out ur best friends coz they would have made this prank to set a score. dont spar e this act at any cost.
if killing is not an alternative then make him bankrupt. steal his gf. embrass him in public. embrase him till he lives. that is the best thing.
psycosquirrel
If that happened to me...

1. Track down the loser.
2. Trace his habits for a week, find what he does.
3. In the night, tape 2 stinkbombs (liquid kind) to the tires of his car. Make sure they are not visible, so he will drive over them. The air intakes for a car's ventilation are near the wheel wells...
4. At school, or at a public place where his car is not around, you take one of those pillows filled with millions of tiny pieces of styrofoam and explode it all over his car. It helps to charge the pillow first, because the car's body is grounded to the body. Every single grain of foam will stick if you do it right.
5. Teach him his own lesson. Call his mother from a payphone and pull the same crap he pulled on you.
mceejaydee
oneightwo your awesome Laughing
Khalid
Belive me the best thing to do is not only do you call up HIS mum and tell her that he is doing the excat same thing but then you get a picture of some one ******** an animal and photoshop his face in it.......an post it through the whole high school with clear labels saying his name........ Laughing
[FuN]goku
nah just give him a good beating
lycadia
You have already utterly and completely violated the first law of the successful seeker of vengance. Now if you do anything illegal, you will be well and truly nailed because you have made your intention to do so a matter of readily available record, including personally identifable details and the exact nature of the event that set you off, which further makes it likely to hinder you.
I wouldn't do anything illegal at this point if I were you.
However, the next time you feel a need for revenge...
um...
you know...
consider not telling people about it, both before and after the fact.
Just a humble suggestion.
IF you really want to run the risk of everyone in your town to know what he told your mother and that she believed it even briefly, even conceivably, possibly true then go ahead and file a police report so you can make the fact he humiliated you a matter of public record. Maybe there will even be a news story, if it's a slow day.
The_Gamer294
just go to his house and masturbate in his mothers underwear, and hide under hsi bed. that should piss him off
alkady
lycadia wrote:
You have already utterly and completely violated the first law of the successful seeker of vengance. Now if you do anything illegal, you will be well and truly nailed because you have made your intention to do so a matter of readily available record, including personally identifable details and the exact nature of the event that set you off, which further makes it likely to hinder you.
I wouldn't do anything illegal at this point if I were you.
However, the next time you feel a need for revenge...
um...
you know...
consider not telling people about it, both before and after the fact.
Just a humble suggestion.
IF you really want to run the risk of everyone in your town to know what he told your mother and that she believed it even briefly, even conceivably, possibly true then go ahead and file a police report so you can make the fact he humiliated you a matter of public record. Maybe there will even be a news story, if it's a slow day.

Dont forget he already can be charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Which is a serious offense and is punishable by atleast 10-15 years in prison.
Andrew426
Yes.

Definitely.

Kill them.

Kill them till their dead.

I have only read the first post of this thread.

And if you feel the need to ask weather you should kill them, you have probably already made your mind up.

(Im joking, dont actually kill them)
Andrew426
Mental2k wrote:
An old favourite trick of ours to play at high school was to phone someones home when we knew they wouldn't be there. Then whenever their mother answered, put on a convincingly gay voice, and calmly ask to speak to the person who you're pranking, when she says he isn't there, ask will she take a message for him, and state that you're his bf, then leave a message that asks why he hasnt shown up to the cafe you were meetin up at. Then finish by sayin, oh sorry its okay, he just arrived.

This can then be expanded upon by planting things about his person which makes him look gay.

I've nothing against gay people, but most people's parents dont like the thought of them having gay children. Its a great fun way to get back at people.

That reminds me of what happened to my friend last week.

We had been talking about the name of a correction fluid (what you put on paper to cover up your mistakes) that is also the name of a certain type of gay porn.So I told my friend, Adam, (who didnt know what I was laughing about) to go on google images and type in the name of this product and see what came up.
So 1 night, he was using his mums computer to research a history assingment when he decided to search the term i told him to.
He did, and it brung up pages and pages of gay porn.

At this moment, his mother walked in and saw what he was looking at, and began shouting at him.Of course, he told her what had happened but she didnt believe him.

So now Adams mum thinks hes gay, and he blames me for it.

I spent the rest of the day telling people that adams mum caught him looking at gay porn, and I still laugh when I think about it.
Leetch
Hahaha.

Firstly, Thats not worth killing someone hahaha.
What i would do is, Firstly somehow find out who made the call,
then trace the call, get the house, monitor it, when your are sure no one it home,
go in there trash his room or something, get his mums cloths,
go in his room masturbate all over and or as much as you can ahahah.
all over her cloths, then like leave them visable for peoples sights.
haha that'd be funny because he would get in LOTS of damn trouble.

Quote:
Haha don't warry i accidentely clicked quote
felisleo
alkady guy is right in every post.
Leetch
Thats double posting Andrew, Try not to do that, mods will tell you.
ehecatl
Mr Smith wrote:
Simply call the local mental hospital and book an appointment, you have forgotten what you told your mother on the phone.

I think you missed the part where he said it wasn't him it was someone else...
Pyro Man
caroline wrote:
Trace the call.
Sue him.

You can sue for that???????? wow! Oh yes more explanation, what is actually in those containers? Its obviously a flammable, but what?
Pyro Man
eliasr wrote:
go with some friends, grap him, and smach him down, cut his dick and his balls off (i have heard that this would make a man bleed real much) kick his head, trow his little tiny .... (dick wroten as tiny as his is) and the balls away, then call for a ambulance and get the hell out of there.

Tie him down, and stick an iron on his croutch and it will slowly burn through his trousers and boxers as it gets hotter.
alkady
Pyro Man wrote:
eliasr wrote:

Tie him down, and stick an iron on his croutch and it will slowly burn through his trousers and boxers as it gets hotter.

LOL Pyro, You forgot to mention he should be gagged because if he screams, Its going to break your ears and hed probably attempt to bite his flesh off deeply.
Pyro Man
ha ha maybe. Hotdogs anyone?!?!?!?!
izimngcubes15
OMG. Yes. You should, well or at least play a joke on them as well, make it better. What did your mom say? I hope you've got it resolved. Shocked
Leetch
Quote:
Pyro Man wrote:
eliasr wrote:

Wow guys, Cutting someones penis off? if someone phoned my mum like that, i'd laugh and probably forgot about it or make a simular phone call, geese calm down guys.
danny3165
Beat him up. Enough said.
Jack_Hammer
alkady wrote:
If you are planning to hire someone to kill him...Please dont send Chuck Norris, Nuke him for all I know. It's more humane.
Yes, It's more humane to kille hundreds / thousands / millions of other people at the same time.
Question
Josso
Pyro Man wrote:
ha ha maybe. Hotdogs anyone?!?!?!?!

LOL Harry.

In all seriousness... no way should you seriously kill him but giving him a nasty shock might be quite beneficial. It's probably one of your not-very-good friends messing about and I wouldn't let it worry you too much.
alkady
Jack_Hammer wrote:
alkady wrote:
Yes, It's more humane to kille hundreds / thousands / millions of other people at the same time.
Question

I was being sarcastic when I was saying that, That quote was part of a Chuck Norris joke during the Chuck Norris Craze where people jokingly thought Chuck Norris was above God and everything.
Qrush
"-Now remember kids violence doesnt solve anything!" But if i was you i would have kicked his *** and feeded him whit his own balls. Laughing
watersoul
wow man, that's a terrible thing to happen to your mam, ok, yeah it's an attack upon you at the end of the day, but how awful must it have been for your mother to have to listen to that.
I don't know about the revenge thing though, yes, I admit if I bumped into someone who I knew had done that to me I would probably "snap", lose the plot and become involved in a situation where I would not be nice to them at all - we would be fighting, hard!
But, I do believe that anger/hate/aggression and the rest are not only destructive to the recipient, but to the provider as well. I would have to be in your situation to truly know what I would do, but I've always found that being a stronger person by choosing not to hurt someone conveys a strength that the other person feels belittled by.
OK, that attitude of "choosing not to hurt a man, and letting him know this" can sometimes make the other person angry & violent, but thats a bonus then because it justifies me doing what I wanted to in the first place!

Whatever happens, I hope your Mam isn't hurt for a long time about that, she's the one that matters most, and revenge won't take the horrible experience away from her.
Take care & good luck.
snowboardude
solution 1: do nothing
solution 2: put his balls in a vice and squeeze slowly
solution 3: make him watch gay porn
solution 4: make him drink napalm (1/3 gas 1/3 styrofoam 1/3 dishwasher soap) and stick a burning match in his mouth.
solution 5: find the biggest thug in the school, pull the same prank on his mom, and tell him that the guy who did it to you did it to him, stand back and watch the manslaughter.

ps. dont quote me on this
sparks
I think you should also pull a similar trick or the same one.The person will definitely get the point.The worst thing you can do is let the person get away with it.He or she will probably repeat the incedent.
MWANGI
I think you should leave the person with a few permanent scars on his face so that he remembers you for the rest of his life so that he never repeats that stupid nonesence ever again.
Leetch
Lmao Its a guy MW rofl. he said it in the first post he made
mtoni
If you know who did this.. I would surely kick his face and all that stuff that comes after that...

Then I would think of something that would embarres him in front of the public and his family....

something like that, i think
Leetch
Oh my god, about 16 people have already said you you've said ^^^
Axl Horse
Crying or Very sad No…Wait…Killing him won’t do anything to that suspects…He didn’t realize how worst he did to your life…I suggest to make him suffer…And on the time forth, he will realize the fault he made…
Leetch
This forums getting really silly because everyone is saying the same with, i say -close-

But of course im not a mod Razz
kung_fu_stu
First I'd say spend some more time with your mom. If she can't tell the difference between you and someone else, that could be an issue. As far as getting the person back; if you ever do find out who did it, just remember that revenge is a dish best served cold!
Cenastor
coolclay wrote:
Holy crap bro that is one of the funniest pranks I have heard for awhile. Sucks to be you of course but that is an awesome prank. You must have donw something to make someone mad at you. But I don't think I'd kill them, just think up a bigger and better prank for them.

This is what i would do think of something to onup this person and get them just that muuch better
coolclay
Wow you must be a gold digger, cause you had to dig deep to find this one! Pretty darn funny though! We never did get an update from the OP.