FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpBB Update Help

munkey_boy
I need help add me on MSN if u can but ive screwed my phpbb up by trying to update i backed up the config folder like it said though plz help me fix it (pretty much, can u do it for me)
wumingsden
munkey_boy wrote:
I need help add me on MSN if u can but ive screwed my phpbb up by trying to update i backed up the config folder like it said though plz help me fix it (pretty much, can u do it for me)

You may have noticed that I have gave your post a thread of its own. Please try and get support from www.phpbb.com/phpBB if that doesn't help then I'll try, what seems to be the problem ? Do you get an error ? If so please paste it
munkey_boy
wumingsden wrote:
munkey_boy wrote:

You may have noticed that I have gave your post a thread of its own. Please try and get support from www.phpbb.com/phpBB if that doesn't help then I'll try, what seems to be the problem ? Do you get an error ? If so please paste it

what happens is when i try to access them it wants to install them i followed the installation thngo helpy thinghy oh yeh manual
munkey_boy
Problem resolved