FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

need WoW help

munkey_boy
hi, if you dont know what WoW is, it is World of Warcraft and i got the demo 14 day trial thingo for $2 aus dollars from game city got home installed (took age for some reason) went to the site created account got to step 5 and it said enter credit card details just coz they want to make it "EASY" for you if you keep playing after the 14 day trial to sucscribe but i dont have a credit card and you need one to continue and usally u just buy a 60 day subscribe card for $30 if u dont have a credit card but i bought a 14 day trial and now i cant get it to work any help?

Sorry for the 1000000 word essay
munkey_boy
ANY HELP?!?!?!
Ghost Face
Idk. Maybe you should try punctuation for more clarity.
Saryon
What you're using is a trial account. As stupid as it is, you can only enter a creditcard as payment with a trial account. I also use Gamecards, but they only work on accounts for which you've already bought the game.
So you'll have to delete the trial account, or pay one month with your creditcard, and then switch to Gamecard.

But you can't use a Gamecard as payment for a trial account.
m_furquan36
Yes to countinue using your account you will have to renew it using a credit card as a 60 day game card cannot be used to renew a account which has been created using the trial based setup.
munkey_boy
m_furquan36 wrote:
Yes to countinue using your account you will have to renew it using a credit card as a 60 day game card cannot be used to renew a account which has been created using the trial based setup.

The thing is i cant even sign up because i donta have a credit card
Saryon
i know, you can't signup for a trial account without a credit card. You can't sign up for a trial with a Gamecard. To signup with a gamecard, you have to buy the game, so you get an authentication key, and with that key, you can singup with a Gamecard.