FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where did S3nd K3ys go?

damj
I've been pretty inactive since the Server 1 crash trying to get my site moved and back on-line, so I haven't been watching this forum lately, but eveytime I want to catch up, I also look for the latest S3nd K3ys post to see what he's stirring up, but alas ... there's nothing for almost 2 months.

What gives K3ys? Question Question Question

Right or wrong, I've always enjoyed his posts, and the ensuing maelstrom.
Bondings
I have no idea what happened to him. He seem to have disappeared from one day to the other. He might come back one day, though. Very Happy

Funny you post this in world news.
damj
World News is where K3ys usually posted the most, and would be the first place that I would go to look for him.

Maybe we should work up a milk carton for him.
lyndonray
Apparently he received the k3ys and left - Confused

I never thought I would type this, but i miss the guy. Embarassed Hopefully he is alright, and about to get excommunicated from some other forum forcing him to come back to his righful home. Cool
damj
Yeah .... too quiet around here
Scorpio
Thats a damn good question?

Hey...... wait.... I dont even know who he is... Oops Wink
frozenhead
scorpio wrote:
Thats a damn good question?

Yeah, sure it is! Wink , well, I didn't seen here for a while though. I hope he'll be back soon.

Does anyone seen him around?

_ Wink
S3nd K3ys
I'm still alive. I got a nasty-gram saying I was at minus five points so I figured I better come and make an appearance.

Been so busy between work and playing trucks with my sons, and getting some other 'matters' in order, I lost track of how long I'd been away. Shocked

I'll try not to let my points get that low again. I was on a roll for a while there. (Seems I have quite the love/hate relationship with some folks here. Cool )
manumiglani
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I'm still alive. I got a nasty-gram saying I was at minus five points so I figured I better come and make an appearance.

Been so busy between work and playing trucks with my sons, and getting some other 'matters' in order, I lost track of how long I'd been away. Shocked

I'll try not to let my points get that low again. I was on a roll for a while there. (Seems I have quite the love/hate relationship with some folks here. Cool )

Hello S3nd K3ys,

Its cool you are back. Weather or not I liked your posts, I really missed you In World News Forum.

I hope you are not interrogated by fbi for having links with the shah of Iran. Laughing
damj
Hey K3ys ... welcome back.
Soulfire
He lives! I was wondering the same thing. I almost had to *scratch head*.
The Philosopher Princess
Very Happy I'm glad the milk carton worked! Razz
damj
Okay gang ... that's enough LoveFest for K3ys ... we don't want it to go to his head ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
criticaldensity
I heard he joined the marines and went to fight in iraq. He said he's tired of paying high gas prices.