FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any collect diecast models

rallyeni
just wonder does anybody here collect anything like this
Mr Smith
My father used to collect grand prix vehicles back in his younger years, they were works of art. The only thing I have ever really collected is silly pokemon trading cards =/
Altec88
I collect the nascar diecast models........
Vanquish
I don't necesseraly collect a brand of anything, I just like to get models of sporty cars, my mother brought me back an excellent modified "2002 Chevrolet Silverado" from Mexico, but it was made in China. I have seem other models like this at the same size but different veichles, i'm not sure if it's a collection or not but they would be a great collectors item. It was quite expensive at around 15, it's at the scale of 1:24 and is made by a company called "Jade Toys". I don't know anything about them but they create high quality models, thats for sure!
Regards,
Neal
Traveller
As a child, I had a die-cast model of Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang with retractable wings. Wish I still had it now, it's probably worth a fortune!
USRA
As a kid, I had tions of matchbox cars and hot wheels. It was something my mom and I did at the store. Good memories with those things. Now its just a commercialized hobby. Back then it was a must have for any kid who wanted to play make believe.