FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My computer crashed!

Blaster
I was made to see that my computer crashed the other day.

www.blaster.frih.net/crashed_comp

Sorry i have a problem and i can't post them here. I also have a video coming about my crashed computer.
Gunner54
LOL Now Thats Well I Think its Funny. I Dont Know About Anyone Else But I Do
Blaster
We threw one out of my window too. That was fun Very Happy
ocalhoun
There is a reason that every computer toolkit comes with a hammer...
Blaster
Yes there is. My driveway was getting done and the peopel left a sledge hammer there so i used it. We where smart and took good stuff out though.
ocalhoun
Blaster wrote:
Yes there is. My driveway was getting done and the peopel left a sledge hammer there so i used it. We where smart and took good stuff out though.

Aw, that takes all the fun out of it. I 'crashed' a VCR like that once, after it ate a tape. Took a long time to get all the tiny electronic parts out of the carpet. I also was once asked to repair a computer that somehow had managed to get run over by a car. (I declined)
Blaster
Why did you do it in your house? I was smart and did it outside. There really wasn't any good thing in it either. They where like from 1995. They had one thing a friend of mine needed. But it was still fun.
dan751
Looks more like "trashed" computer, not "crashed". Lol. Very Happy
Blaster
Yea your probley right about that one Smile But the crashed is the funny part because computer's "crash"
lordwarlord
i have a very funny picture

form my keyboard

hack_man_
What the hell did you do to it???

I watch this show called Brainiac, they do cool and funny stuff like blowing things up and other weird experiments. Once they were testing how good protective wrapping is. They wrapped a TV in 3 different types of packaging: Bubble wrap, polystyrene and foam rubber. They then threw the three TV's out the back of a truck at 50mph! The bubble wrap won.
Blaster
HAHA the things they do. I would have loved to of had that job of doing that. There are some random jobs out there. Very Happy
manumiglani
from which floor it was dropped?
niranvv
Oh God! Shocked
please change the picture resolution!
it takes lot more time to load!
Blaster
sorry about the resolution.

We dropped it from the second story. It hit the wall and bounced off. We threw it out twice and then beat it up with a sleadge too.
mistuh griddlez
wow......

i wish i cold do that (i might do it with my OLD windows 95)

also yeah i saw that episode of Brainiac. I LOVE BRAINIAC!!! And ummmmm yeah.