FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scary Movie 4

Was Scary Movie 4 worth viewing
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Talk2Tom11
Scary movie 4 was def. not as good as the others. I would suggest waiting until it releases on dvd to see it. Not worth the $12 in the movies.
jeremoi
I downloaded it and I didn't like it. It didn't seem all that funny, especially because I didn't see the films that they a making fun of.
djfreakske
i think they just have to keep with the first 3 movies. after that it gets boring. they just want to keep milking out this parodie.
mrwoody
I honestly think that only the first one was somehow decent.
As usual after 3, it becomes horrible!
mikemikemikex
i thought 4 was better than 3 but thats jsut me.

not too bad thow
Altec88
I don't care too much about all of the scary movies.
Rank-1
i have to wait the italian version Confused
ryanh2006
Man that sucks! saw that trailer and laughed like nuts, so I am kindda sad that it isnt that good. Anyways I had always planned on getting it on DVD, so I guess that its not bad. here's hoping that the next 4 get better Razz
AauK
I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. The trailer looked great! The way I figure it, since they're parodying other films, they're not really gonna run out of material, since new films to parody are made all the time.
MaMdOuH ViRuS
i think that is worthest one
missmurder
Wait, you paid $12 to see it? Your insane, I paid $4.50, and that was for the day it came out. I would say it was worth paying to see it, it was pretty funny. Not as funny as the 3rd or 1st one. The 2nd one was super boring though. The best parts were the Saw and Oprah spoofs...
axellindner
I though it was worth the $12. They did put too much weight in to few topics though. Like there is so much stuff on the village and the grudge. It would have been more fun if they had had a more diverse script. But it was way better than the 2nd and 3rd, but not as good as the first. If you got plenty of money you can go see it, if not, dont bother.
molif
especially when the iPod goes up and starts killing ppl.. the director trying to tickle my tummy with that kind of humor.. haha..
oskuro
I liked it, i saw all the films they laugh about and well, its not a bad movie. Wink
Twikki
i thought it was an excellent concept to do but, it wasnt as good as scary movie 3
alkady
SM4 really is getting boring, Lots of funny jokes, But thats all they seem to concentrate on, No real storyline. Just taking concepts from all sorts of movie to combine into one. Date Movie for example had this part where they beat this homeless guy, Took his wallet and booze. Now that was creative.
Jeslyn
It isn't funny because the Wayne's brothers didn't produce this movie or the last one, like they did with Scary Movie 1, 2 and White Chicks. They're the reason it was funny the first times and not now.
LostOverThere
It was alright, nothing FANTASTIC.
MuGeN89
This whole movie made me laugh. A must-see I tell you.
shinnoyami
if you're looking for a couple of hours of brainless entertainment, then this is the movie for you! the plot was crap, and it made no sense. it did however had a funny script.
I didn't pay to go see it, but i think it would have been better to have rented it.