FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suicide bomber in Tel Aviv kills 6

Vrythramax
Reuters wrote:

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - A Palestinian suicide bomber killed six people at a sandwich stand in the Israeli city of Tel Aviv on Monday and wounded dozens more, medics said. Full story here

What is wrong with these people? I have fought in wars, and I have done things I am not proud of, but never did I ever think of killing innocents to get my point across!
jamesmackle
Thease people are so wrapped up in their religon and indoctronated from birth that the do not live in the real world.
Vrythramax
jamesmackle wrote:
Thease people are so wrapped up in their religon and indoctronated from birth that the do not live in the real world.

you are sooo roght. Have you ever tried to fight a person who believs (sp?) dying for his cause is the ultimate?

I have, and let me tell you it ain't pretty. Sad
lyndonray
I watched Syrianna this weekend, and it was interesting to see how suicide bombers were recruited. they just go for weak and softer ones and play with their heads in the name of Allah. Then the young guy goes off and blows himself up - right after he records an instructional video! It's insane.

but its a two-way street. Israel isn't exaclty the ipitome of innocence here. But that doesn't justify blowing up a cafe. both sides need to stop acting like stubborn babies and grow up. But you know what we are in for now?
Retaliation by Israel
Another terrosrist attack in response to that
Bulldoze a building here, missile strike there by Israel in response to that

Jeez! This little planet of ours isn't doing to well nowadays!
Vrythramax
lyndonray wrote:
I watched Syrianna this weekend, and it was interesting to see how suicide bombers were recruited. they just go for weak and softer ones and play with their heads in the name of Allah. Then the young guy goes off and blows himself up - right after he records an instructional video! It's insane.

but its a two-way street. Israel isn't exaclty the ipitome of innocence here. But that doesn't justify blowing up a cafe. both sides need to stop acting like stubborn babies and grow up. But you know what we are in for now?
Retaliation by Israel
Bulldoze a building here, missile strike there by Israel in response to that

Jeez! This little planet of ours isn't doing to well nowadays!

Speaking as a fully indocodtrinated (sp?) person with the US Military I have found it to be my own personal experience that you can bend anyone to your wills with proper[???] training.
lyndonray
Vrythramax wrote:

Speaking as a fully indocodtrinated (sp?) person with the US Military I have found it to be my own personal experience that you can bend anyone to your wills with proper[???] training.

That is true, but its often easier and less time-consuming to go for the more impressionable ones. I am pretty impressionable myself when it comes to some things (i.e.women) - but you would have to have to threaten me with something more awful than the promise hell to get me to blow myself up.

Just wondering, have you served in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Vrythramax
lyndonray wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

That is true, but its often easier and less time-consuming to go for the more impressionable ones. I am pretty impressionable myself when it comes to some things (i.e.women) - but you would have to have to threaten me with something more awful than the promise hell to get me to blow myself up.

Just wondering, have you served in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Yes, Iran, made my second Purple Heart there....I am no longer in the Military now, I have retired from service. btw...very Well spoken...you would have to hold a gun to my Mum's head to make me do it.

Gotta luv Mum. Wink
Scorpio
These people are more like, as you said earlier, hyptonized in the name of allah and also money

These people, instead of wasting their miserable lives away decide to earn a quick buck for their family and are made to believe they will get the gratitude of allah.

So they do a Uncle Fester every now and then, not concerning about the millions of curses they are gonna get..