FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

apache stopped? - READ - CURRENT SERVER 2 DOWNTIME

NuniPio
says apache stopped under server information in direct admin, is that just me??
djclue917
No it's not just you. Apache really stopped. I hope the admins restart it as soon as possible... Let's just wait.
Matte52
Humm , I can't ecen connect to directadmin now:S wird is it the same for you ?
NuniPio
ok it says running in direct admins server information but i cant view my site, lets hope im not alone on that too
NuniPio
Matte52 wrote:

i can view everything except for the actual site... and also it says apache stopped again.
Matte52
OK, not very good I hope that admins will restart it very soon Smile Need acces to my site.
NuniPio
well since i can get into direct admin.. im making backups, cant risk losing anything like last time
nam_siddharth
Quote:
Apache 1.3.34 *** Stopped ***

Yes, apache is stopped on server 2, it is why web pages not opening. Although I can edit files from direct admin.
heady233
Matte52 wrote:
Hello, I can connect to Direct Admin, I just can't view the site itself.
n0obie4life
To access your Directadmin, use http://frih.net:2222 or http://frih.net/config/ Wink.

Well, Apache should restart itself, sooner, or later.
Mr. McCoy
it has been down for a while now...
assex
Oh, I can access DirectAdmin and FTP but somehow my Site doesn't seem to appear. "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" is what I always get.
x-stream
Im sure an admin has read this thread...
Can someone just say whats the problem and tell us how long it takes to restart the Apache?
Animal
x-stream wrote:
Im sure an admin has read this thread...
Can someone just say whats the problem and tell us how long it takes to restart the Apache?

Yes, the Frihost team are aware of the problem. Apache usually restarts itself if there is a propblem, so it may automatically do so. If it doesn't, you'll need to wait until Bondings comes back online since he is the only one with Administrative access to the server, therefore he is the only one who can manually restart Apache.

Please be patient, this will be fixed soon.

-close- to prevent spam
Bondings
The server needed to be restarted and that's why it took so long. Apache is restarted automatically, but this didn't help in this case.