FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One Piece

icekachu
Hasn't anyone watched One Piece before? It's my favourite comic. The story line is good. And it is so FUNNY.

I have problems downloading the anime though.
eku53ru
I caught a brief bit of the One Piece dub they're airing in the States a few months ago; I was a bit horrified at the voice they chose for Sanji. No offense to the voice actor, but Sanji's not supposed to sound like Barney. I think. x_X

Anyhow, I've been doing my best with reading the manga/comic. At this moment, I think it's the longest title I have ever followed this far (over forty volumes and counting). Even though the story tends to move pretty slowly during the battle sequences, I love it nonetheless. >.<

One of my favorite battles was when Luffy battled that Noro-Noro(?) fruit guy. Long live the power of afros! XD;;
areacode_777
Don't worry you're not the only one...i LOOOVVVEEE one piece. Its one of my favourite anime's but the problem is i've only seen like the first 20 episodes. Why?

Living in the southern hemisphere doesn't help much...we barely get any anime...that is not like 50 years old. Then when we do get it, its dubbed in english...they (american or english dubs) just don't understand the overall characterisation of anime and so create these deep voiced pathetic characters and annoying squeaky ones. Of couse i have to thank Kaizoku fan club for letting me have the opportunity to download...but my connection is so slow....hah (sigh). Its just not fair i say....so not fair Crying or Very sad

But it's worth it...go ONE PIECE!!!! Very Happy
pat2tones
i love it that grate to see
Vashni
i've seen it awhile back. at first i thought is was stupid, but somehow i got stuck watching sometime and it was pretty good. i think that kid is crazy, the way he fights is a little cheesy, but good fun.
Pikokola
One Piece
Mugiwara Pirates and co Smile

I like this manga so much, but I didn't (or haven't) follow the Anime, not enough money to buy or d/l it tough Sad(

if you can't get the link to download it, try from www.stoptazmo.com. they have it from the first chapter
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-28520.html

Search before posting!

-close-