FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Playing pool

Blaster
Who enjoys to play pool? I think it is so much fun. I am getting better. Not that bad compared to others Confused I enjoy playing it with my cousins. My uncle was almost pro. Then he had my cousin and got a stedy job. So it is in my genes. Very Happy
Scorpio
I do like playing pool..

But usually restrict it to online gaming

I ve never played pool on a real table though Crying or Very sad
ml
Quote:
But usually restrict it to online gaming

thats cool. where do you play?

ive been looking for a good online pool now for months
HDirtwater
The only thing playing pool online and playing IRL have in common, is that you can smoke and drink beer while you play both. Other than that, online pool is, IMO, a total waste of bandwidth.
AftershockVibe
You're probably right, that sort of thing is a waste of bandwidth but nothing beats a bit of Blast Billiards whne you're bored or need a 10 minute break from work.

I play real pool, it's a social thing more than a sport though.[/url]
Blaster
I think it is better in real life. Nothing like hearing the balls hit the walls and in the pockets. Laughing

I am pretty good in real life i think. Not the best though.
anthonygerbils
pool is class but there is so much different forms of it and different rules but i like the origional versions and i also love when you start off crap and after a while you can see how good you get by the skill of your shots (of course i am not including flukes).
so it is a game i would spend hours playing and compared to other hobbies (golf) it is the best.
Scorpio
HDirtwater wrote:
The only thing playing pool online and playing IRL have in common, is that you can smoke and drink beer while you play both. Other than that, online pool is, IMO, a total waste of bandwidth.

Actually it is easy for you people in USA ..

Not where I am, no it isn't

Actually I would like to play the normal way when i do get the chance
WoodenChairEnterprises
I've always liked Pool and now we have a pool table so its pretty good although I havnt played in a while. (Because usually my mum has clothes on it Sad) My dad also plays and he sometimes plays in competitions at the pub. He's pretty good and I can be pretty good if I play for a while and get used to it.
AdamantMonk
My friend used to have a pool table in his garage. That was a few years ago (I was like 14) and I used to wait until my who family was asleep and then I would take one of their vehicles (I'm not walking 14 miles in the middle of the night!) and when I got there there would always be like 6 other people. It wasn't so much the playing pool as it was hanging out with friends.
Idoru
Me and a friend got inspired a few years ago of the pro-snooker. It's amazing to watch, and we spent hours in front of the television and equal hours at a local pool-bar. Applause

Well, we got better, actually quite good, though not even close to the pro's. Enjoyed the game and techniques more then winning, but then I got a job... Eh?

Now I must admit that it isn't as fun playing with him, since I havn't got a chance Not talking

I also moved to a place where I can't watch the channel showing snooker, but I remember it with joy. Some people say it's the most advanced ball-sport there is, and I think I must agree, though I lack the experience to be sure.