FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Pages

akshar
Is google giving free webspace? Does anyone has invites? Please send one to me.
Blaster
They are offering free webspace. You have to sign up for them. It took me about a month to get it. Very Happy

I belive the site is www.pages.google.com
Hobbit
You have to have gmail, so if you don't have gmail post your email here and I will send you an invite(for gmail not google pages).
Blaster
You don't need an invite for gmail. It is just free at www.gmail.com and then you hit register. Very Happy How do you send invintations for gmail?
Hobbit
I don't see a register button.

Quote:
2. How do I sign up?

You can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone.

Anyways, you can't get a google page right now look.
Quote:
Sorry, we are unable to offer new accounts today. We appreciate your interest and invite you to add your Gmail address to our wait list. We'll let you know when we've enabled your account. — The Google Page Creator team
Blaster
Yea it takes them about a month or so to send it to you Very Happy That is how long it took for me to get it.
Jayfarer
It's really more "free templates" than webspace. It's like a system designed so that anyone can create a basic online profile site.
DecayClan
If you have a gmail account, you can login, and start building it immediately...They don't give free accounts yet!(there is no such thing as a sigh up button...If you need an invitation, just ask for it!
Sebaci
The google pages is in beta tests, and there's a lot of people who want to try it so it's normal that you have to wait so long. In Google Pages Creator you can build just basic sites, the simplest, I guess with no php and SQL and they give not much space.
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-34265.html

-close-