FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which freemail you are using?

rood
i still use msn,but is is 2m only,what about you ?
qqfun
i am now using Gmail.
rayne
i'm now using Gmail and Yahoo! mail.
Bockman
Using severall, but the most active ones are Gmail and Yahoo. for people qho are preocupied with Gmail's Privacy (and i can understand that), Yahoo is now offering 250 MB for free, with upgrade to 1 GB in the near future.. i would advise Yahoo because it never failed me b4.

Be Well Cool
albert
I am using Gmail Cool

But I am using the webmail in my webhosting too Laughing
menhao
ha, i use gmail. it provides enough space for me, i like it
aneotoena
i use gmail too, is just great
homer09001
i use:
Gmail x 3
AOL x 2
Yahoo x 1
Hotmail x 1
i think thats it

gamil being my main one know im fading the aol one out as aol are s***
MeleceNi
Gmail,hotmail

sohu,sina also

The guest program doesn't work well with gmail and hotmail

setting wrong or internet error?
MeleceNi
You are currently viewing Gmail in basic HTML. Switch to standard view
meleceni@gmail.com | Settings | Help | Sign out
Show search options

Compose Mail

Inbox (1)
Starred
Sent Mail
Drafts
All Mail
Spam
Trash

Contacts

Labels

Mail Settings
Settings can only be changed from Gmail's standard view. Switch to standard view

Search accurately with operators including from: to: subject:.
You are currently using 0 MB (0%) of your 2161 MB.
Gmail view: standard | basic HTML Learn more
Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Program Policies - Google Home
©2005 Google

standard view is not view,really don't know the reason
pll
I have hotmail for msn!!
But I have Gmail for the others things...

I think gmail is best FREE e-mail provider.
gonzo
gmail: several. I use it to manage signups. When it's too cluttered I create a new one. I prefer multiple accounts to filter clutter.

yahoo: two a month.

I expect yahoo to make greate strides on usability to catch up to gmail.
chorazy
GMail is the best - but there is still a lot of work on it. 2GB is good enough and I don't need even a half of it even for GMAilfs - but it is really good and quick - it's Google and that's why trust them.
AnGeLicK
yahoo... too much spam with hotmail
dodhee
I using Yahoo!Mail and Gmail for now Smile
andy
I am using Yahoo mail and gmail.
niedziel
I use GMAIL Very Happy
tobey928
i using yahoo, hotmail,gmail!
digifactory
i use hotmail,yahoo,eresmas,gmail an others,but the best is gmail,it`s offering 2 Gb of space and the board interfice is very good,in addition it`s there were more utilities for it.
ckong
I'm using the 'Next best free e-mail':

http://www.inbox.com

By looking at the domain you know it's going to succeed some time in the future. But frankly speaking, its interface is way too cool! Cool
ignition
GMail definitely kicks ass (2+ gigs of space and counting!) but another good 1 gig email service is spymac (http://spymac.com)

Spymac offers 1 gig of space for email, plus other things like 250 mb space to store images and 100 mb of space to store files. All for free, also!
froggyvk
Hotmail.

I had a invite to join G-Mail, and didn't take advantage of it. Sad
jaleung
I use Gmail...it is simply fantastic Very Happy
angel
I have use Gmail one year, It's very cool.
sean
give away hotmail right now.
only 2mega and hotmail has 30day inactivity limit maybe.
it gets lots of spam.
swith to gmail or yahoo. im using gmail and yahoo. more space and less spam. quite good!
the sticks
i was having problems with hotmail , so i moved to yahoo....haven`t had a problem since!
kazaa1
Hotmail
wistom
i use hotmail
the666bbq
gmail, but I don't like it to prohibit me from sending (and receiving) execatbles, not even mdb, and not even in a zip file. Although it is a clever thing to warn me, I will be the judge if some files are to be considered harmful or not.
But you cannot but like the 2Gig space you get there

hotmail, oldtimer but still nice

provider mail, not free, but included with my connection (so 'free'), hate this one, so many spammails on it, that I never use it, unless for deleting 5000 files every two weeks
sibbahz
i usually use hotmail for general use, as ive had it ages and gmail for sending and recieving large files
vizavex
ya last time i use
hotmail always receive a lots of spam

so do yahoo mail too
but now both of them is becoming less spam mail
since the gmail starting the mail
mass storage war on the internet

Confused Confused

I found that gmail mail got this function
as my friend send me the email with
pictures around it didnt show up
when i check my gmail

It only appears when i click on the option Display image below
that get the pictures from other server / from the sender place
I think this is one of the place for gmail to save up the storage.
But this not match as they said keep all the email without throwing
away...

If the pictures no longer keep on the server or the sender place then
the email will be nothing and no reason to keep it anymore

Not like yahoo just direct show out the pictures Confused
and the pictures is save in the yahoo email account
HGK
I have been using gmail for 1/2 a year now. Surprised
win66
rood wrote:

I use Yahoo mail. Some time also use Gmail.
toplez
iam using gmail and yahoo! mail
noliver
Initially I tried Hotmail and then yahoo and then GMail. I prefer Yahoo and GMail.

Cheers,
Nick.
hotboy
Gmail
163.com
126.com
21cn.com
and msn
just those
kaio
i am now using Gmail.
Mc_EDO
I'm using hotmail,yahoo,mynet,gmail,walla.... Wink Laughing
lituhanian
im using http://www.walla.com Mail It is Realy Good !!! Try It
skyice
126.com
tom.com
yahoo.com.cn
hotmail.com
gmail
these r i use
demex
Gmail all the way!

I do have a hotmail account, but I only use it for the Instant Messaging. I probably have random emails here and there that are still around, but I would never check them *coughepalscough* since I can access gmail at school Very Happy
seanooi
i'm using hotmail, yahoo, gmail, and my colleges own personal mail Laughing
ahussain
I use MSN, Yahoo, Gmail and a couple of others. Got a lot of inbox space.
Uchiha Sasuke
i use yahoo and hotmail and gmail ... gmail need people to invite den can use not so good =D
arrha
I'm currently using Gmail. I've used Yahoo & Hotmail before but after a few months... I've stopped using them and opted for an alternative which is Mail2world.

But after 2 long years of usage, I started to get a huge amount of spam... (about 30 a day) and so I changed... and now Gmail which I am contented with by the way!! Razz Sorry about the post, I am very verbose, aren't I?
foggy
In addition with my pop-account from my website, I use gmail. I, like many people, find the interface clean, fast, and easy to use. It easily beats all other free web mail clients I have tried.
mystikywi
I use hotmail, lycos mail, and my school email.
mike
gmail, hotmail and yahoo, my fave is gmail, cuz is simple and.. i like it! Razz
James Bond-007
I use Gmail and Hotmail, but rarely. I just use the email account I get with my ISP.
mkay
I use Yahoo and Hotmail
frozenhead
I use YMail for a long time, but when a friend invited me to signup a free account in GMail, i use it more than my old email coz it do have a lot of mail storage!..

Gmail user here!.. Wink
froggyvk
Hotmail here.
bwzs2003
Now,I use YAHOO
mengshi200
I use hotmail and yahoo freemail.
BumYeu
I'm using Yahoo Mail ang Gmail.
But I think Yahoo Mail is more convenient than Gmail.
criticaldensity
it's gmail for me and no other.
Gmail rocks.....the google team is the best.
aaron778
I Use Gmail Because It Got More Space Than Hotmail
XxPrinceValoxX
Dude I have MSN, Gmail, Yahoo, and a few more but I only use Gmail the rest is the ones I use to use. I dont use them anymore becuase gmail rocks and has tons of space and can send big files.
aaron778 wrote:

Yes I agree that Gmail has more space then Hotmail but MORE space, meanse MORE SECURITY FLAWS.

For example:
If you are using gmail and someone sends you a fake email, that email wont be in your SPAM folder instead in your INBOX! On th other hand Hotmail will detect the fake email and that email will be detected as SPAM!

Conclusion:
Hotmail is better than Gmail

Regards,
ibnuasad
mOrpheuS
jlre wrote:
that email wont be in your SPAM folder instead in your INBOX! On th other hand Hotmail will detect the fake email and that email will be detected as SPAM!

I thought there was a spam box in gmail as well.
Confused
although I don't know about hotmail's spam detection so I can't really compare the two.
but from what I've seen, gmail's spam detection is pretty good too.

I don't use gmail very much, by the way.
Wink
n0obie4life
jlre wrote:
aaron778 wrote:

Yes I agree that Gmail has more space then Hotmail but MORE space, meanse MORE SECURITY FLAWS.

For example:
If you are using gmail and someone sends you a fake email, that email wont be in your SPAM folder instead in your INBOX! On th other hand Hotmail will detect the fake email and that email will be detected as SPAM!

Conclusion:
Hotmail is better than Gmail

Regards,
ibnuasad

all i know is, hotmail blocks or put all my things into spam.

ESP forum applications.
Zaheer Khan
i m using Hotmail, Yahoo , Gawab, and Gmail

All services are good but i like yahoo and Gmail
Moobster
I use Gmail to Smile
noliver
Well I basically prefer to leave all my mail "online" and I dont use Outlook at all - that way I can cehck out the attachments with the online scanner before I download it.

I have had no problems with GMail or Yahoo.

Cheers,
Nick.
darkelven
I use gmail, yahoo, hotmail (the less)
darkelven
Someone knows why the free email give a lot of space?
darkelven
I think gmail is better 'cause it gives 1 gb and it shows a new way to manage the messages, without needed to deleted it.
darkelven
who knows about a web site that gives 2 or more gb?
Zaheer Khan
i think that space is not free, e-mail service providers sell these mails to other companies and that companies uses our e-mails for their advertisement. that is we sometimes got some unknown e-mails from unknown companies, our e-mail addresses are sold to companies. free for us but not for those companies.
billgertz
i guess the free email service that your gonna be using depends on your needs and preference. if you want security, you can try hotmail.. hotmail is not bad when it comes to storage space.. it offers 250Mb email space with a good spam filter feature.. now if you really want a bigger space, you can try gmail or yahoo.. you have to be responsible on using your email.. if you dont like spam, dont give your email messages to everyone.. i guess you can close this thread now.. Very Happy regards...
MeleceNi
I use hotmail,Gmail,163,sina,sohu, 1G-3G.

The hotmail is hard to log in.
The 3rd guest software do not work well with Gmail.
progma
I use GMX. I get no Spam. But I think I will soon change to GMail
svhkid
i am currently using yahoo
rayne wrote:
i'm now using Gmail and Yahoo! mail.

I am also.
hotmail is bad....
kingy
hotmail...
irish_18
I have one on two on yahoo, one on gmail. the other one is from msn. Smile
MatthewDoe
I can't stand Yahoo, just for the simple lack of style and waste of time clicking all of the links to get to the inbox. I use hotmail now and would stop if you didn't need it to chat with friends on MSN Messenger. I use Gmail for all of my site stuff but all of my friends send emails to my hotmail account.
dan751
I use Gmail as my primary email provider.

GMAIL. OWNS. HOTMAIL/YAHOO. SUCKS. Wink
completeforums
I am using gmail. And I still have never deleted an email.
ashen
I'm using Yahoo, Gmail, and hotmail. But my primary email is Yahoo.
Nameless
I use my ISP's e-mail, and have never seen any reason to change from it.
windrei
i am using yahoo and hotmail, and two accounts for each...

haha, although i don't have gmail, i think it's already enough~~
shaulon1
yahoo
budazz
i used gmail the best ever Very Happy
ldnet
I use Gmail, Hotmail, and Mailblocks. But the one that I use the most would be Gmail its better than any other one.
niagarasoup
still using hotmail, just cause i've had it so long and really don't need more space...i've got a private account with more space if i need it, though
darrell
gmail is the best
damj
I have lots of e-mails ... one from my ISP, e-mail aliases from 3 domain names I own, a Yahoo account and MSN.

I use different e-mail aliases for different mailing lists, so if one gets spammed to death, I can close it and create another. My aliases get forwarded to my ISP e-mail which I POP3 to my home computer.

I use a Yahoo Account to sign up for junk with. At it's peak, I was getting 300+ spams a day, but Yahoo's spam filter is pretty good at catching most of them, but it also filters some real messages, but none of it is high priority, so if I miss it, so what.

For personal e-mail, I use an MSN account. I'm not crazy about MSN's e-mail, but I like getting a pop-up for new mail wether I'm at home or at work.
Darcey
Im also using hotmail becourse i use it for msn and im using hotmail since msn started.. and now i have 250mb so...

So im used to it cant think of any other providers...
Dark_Jedi06
Hotmail.

Razz
LuiS_J
well i use GMAIL... is better and also it gives u a lot more space than any other freemail.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dan751
rood wrote:

If you want a free Gmail account, just pm me.Wink
CHAlexis
if you want a gmail account i think you should just visit http://www.gmailtools.com/. There are many gmail inviting spoolers (sorry for my bad English Wink ) and tools for GMail. I think this site is very interesting for everyone who has a gmail account also.
S3nd K3ys
Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and Frihost! Very Happy
earthchild
I started out with hotmail and never really found a reason to switch
valay5
I use yahoo. :]
ldnet
gmail all the way, damn sigy wont work...
zhrike
i think Gmail would be a great freemail provider yet. coz of its wewwwww ... BIGGGG STORAGE!!! wewww !!!
Zaheer Khan
ii m using hotmail, gmail, yahoo. all are good but gmail and yahoo are quite faster then hotmail. hotmail server sometimes goes down.
Chap
I use Gmail to... Nice soft to use.... and for my safety i run PC-Cillin2005 Razz
JayBee
i'm using Seznam.cz because i have 2GB of free space too.
but Gmali is also good
GiLaD
I use Gmail, as alot of others. It's the best free e-mail service ever created! Wink
valkyrie-heavens
i just use hotmail. i have yahoo aswell but i prefer hotmail. i tried gmail and didn't really care for it all that much.
taoman360
I use mail.com but thats only because I've been using it for so long now I don't want to change.
DarkVade
GMail all the way Very Happy
I mean, theres nothing wrong with it, and its COOL because you gotta get invited and all, and it has to much space Very Happy
Awesomeness over there Wink
mceejaydee
Hotmail. Haha yea msn. Alot of people love g mail
izcool
I use my MSN Hotmail account as my primary eMail (lots of eMails in it, around 300 or so) with a Gmail account as a secondary, which has only a few eMails in it. Odd for you, because my MSN Hotmail account has 250MB of disk space, they've upgraded it for me for free. Rolling Eyes

- Mike.
dan751
izcool wrote:
I use my MSN Hotmail account as my primary eMail (lots of eMails in it, around 300 or so) with a Gmail account as a secondary, which has only a few eMails in it. Odd for you, because my MSN Hotmail account has 250MB of disk space, they've upgraded it for me for free. Rolling Eyes

- Mike.

250MB is an upgrade from 2MB, but 250MB is no upgrade in comparison to Gmail's 2.5+ GB inbox.
budazz
another the same topic...anyway why would you like to know?...something like "what freemail do you use?..." is there any reason...
izimngcubes15
I use Yahoo! Mail, I admit, sometimes it's not the best one, but it's easy and I like it. I have been with Yahoo! mail for a long time.
The Profile
Still use good old MSN Hotmail... it does the job for me!
mostarac
I use GMail as POP3 @ home, and if I'm somewhere far away from my pc I can use it as webmail Wink
SunburnedCactus
Hi Everyone!!

Thought I'd "head straight for the action" with my first post. Anyway...

I use hotmail just for convenience really. I had a few problems at first but it hasn't given my current account away yet, and I haven't been overwhelmed with SPAM Shocked
ekingisrael
i'm using:

yahoo,aim,gmail*2 and walla.co.il

isn't it cool?!?!?! Twisted Evil Exclamation
nolit
I am using gmail, walla, 30gigs, yahoo, hotmail, shinnyfeet, and a lot of email from the freehosting I got. Does this count?

Its really hard to keep track on all these accounts I have. Most of them are accounts I created jsut to test the services. So far I haven't had any problems with those I listed above.
Bender1337
GMAIL
PLZ CLICK ON MY SIG
yzy
Aha,I am using yahoo,hotmail ....
If somebody can contact me if you have any interest,you will be welcomed.
ddrmanxbxfr
Im using only hotmail but i want to try gmail Cool
jarcelao
happy gmail and yahoo user here! Very Happy Cool
matjash
Gmail until my 2567 MB (+increasing) of space will be filled Wink
golles
I use hotmail (MSN) and gmail (google)
gmail inbox size is again growing Smile

//golles
theo
Gmail
Useful
Great
john.gildea
I use hotmail and comcast
shank
using Gmail, space is never a problem, and it's actually a good webmail even if you don't count the 2 gigabytes and a half they provide to store all your crap!
FireFoxDB
I dont use Gmail normally but it's possible to use that 2gb for file storage Very Happy
WiaWeb
used yahoo until i got bellsouth pop3 mail
speedlikecy
i am using yahoo mail for my email...
hotmail for my msn messenger...
moejoe
Hotmail, you noe i dont really need more then 2 mb, i've only used 2% of my hotmail ussage thingy, so Yahoo does'nt really appeal to me. Its freakin huge though huh!? How the hell do they afford that much space! And then there is Hotmail plus with 2 Gb... Stick with Yahoo. Razz
jinn666
Im using Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. I think Gmail is the best with the largest mail space given. Yahoo is not bad either.
g_unit90
I'm using Gmail and United Email Systems.
olag
For my email, i use gmail and for msn messenger i use hotmail.
zielaczek
Gmail ruleZ!!!
over 2GB and increasing every day
SMTP acces, so u can download emails even throught ur outlook Razz
im using 938 MB (35%) of 2662 MB
dxhunter
I used Frihost Mail Very Happy and Gmail, Gawab,
VicTor
I am using Gmail and Walla.

Walla mail giving you 3 giga ! it's fair enough.
James007
I use Gmail because it's just a very handy interface and it's quick.. and big of course... I still use the hotmail-account linked to my msn messenger adress because it wouldn't be conveniant to change everything.

James Smile
ildjarndomain
Gmail is the only service that can block all the spam i get Smile.
bharatchoragudi
Hey!

I use:

Gmail X 3
Hotmail X 1
Netscape X 1
Yahoo X 1
Rediffmail X 1
Indiatimes X 1
Touchtel X 1

That's all I think
Gmail is the main one.. Followed By Hotmail

Cheers

Bharat
bananaphone
gmail - 2.5 gigs of storage!
I only use about 200MB but still.....
thiamshui
I use Gmail and Hotmail.. Yahoo! Mail address was spammed..
the666bbq
hotmail.com
mail.be
my provider mail : telenet.be/pandora.be
gmail.com

i have one at abcdefhijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefhijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com (the longest email adres in the world) but I rarely use it Wink
adwya
i use hotmail

hotmail
dordali
gmail
30gigs
walla
those mine
gmail is for prvite
30 gigs is for invite prsones and spam
walla was my first email
orc_lord
hotmail
yahoo
gmail
etc. Smile
arno
gmailx3
hotmailx2
yahoox4
mynetx2
etc.
Lisianthus
Gmail all the way out Smile i dont like hotmail >.<
Davidgr1200
I use Spray for websites likely to produce Spam and Yahoo for "safer" postings. So far it has worked quite well. In fact after a month of using Yahoo mail I have not received any spam at all there. (This is in contrast to my main account which consits of 75% spam)

David
maclui
For business I use Gmail, for friends I use hotmail.
and for thinks not so important i use mail.com
goutha
By order of frequency of use :

personal server email
hotmail
gmail
yahoo
cavbela
I ese gmail. because gmail is enough for me.. it is 2670 MB now. but it goes up everyday. and it is useful there is a turkish language options... besides gmail notifier is very good program.
alchie0
gmail for ever. Its safe, (very important for me lol) convenient, and you've got alot of space.
what i really like about it is the 'conversation' lay out.

andrei
myth-plan
i'm now using Gmail and 126.com mail.
stiffler
I use Hotmail and Gmail. I dont email a whole lot, so my gmail account is little used atm, in the future it will be more used though.
MistaKiula
Gmail all the way Very Happy
yule
I use the net to be easy 126 and 163.
Modulator
I've been using Gmail, hotmail, lycos, and my ISPs email. However, I use Gmail mostly. I have found it a good idea to use bigfoot as a email forwarding service so that all my email can be redirected to whatever email service I decide to use.
mustaq
i ues yahoo whioch make easy to use and to create folder but in gmail have big problem not able to create folder and have to disable nortan when we have to check the email
argha
I have more then one email ID but the service I like most is rediffmail.com, mail.yahoo.com and GMail.

rediffmail.com gives you 1GB stroage space and the interface is cool its also very fast server you can try it yourself..
blackomen12
I use Yahoo. I have had yahoo like forever.
supersonic
I use yahoo
myth-plan
using Gmail and 126.com free mail .
idolztheunknown
I use MSN, Yahoo, and Gmail. I use the entire free email family, except for AOL.
makiyo
i use url
Wink
TheNazgul
Hands down it has to be GMAIL

it comes with pop3 support so you can have it through your outlook so no messing about logging in on webpages.

and you also get 2gig of space....sweeet ill never fill that.

plus because its pretty new there is still plenty of good email address out there for the picking. But the only problem is that you need to be invited into the gmail community.

BUT DONT WORRY GUYS I HAVE PLENTY OF FREE INVATATIONS SO IF YOU WANT A INVITE visit www.pf-clan.co.uk and shout in our shout box.. please remember to leave ur crappy email so i can send the invitation.
gonchiweb
haha i use lots, specially hotmail and gmail, but i have lots of websites, so each domain, has a pop3 mail. gmail is the best, and if you want using any mail that isnt hotmail and u want to log to msn messenger u have to create an account at www.passport.com thats how most of my contacts are of gmail
gonchiweb
TheNazgul wrote:
2gig of space....
2gigs and a half Wink
see ya bye
DannyDean
I am using GMail, and also using GTalk (http://www.google.com/talk/).
sonam
long time i am using Softhome, but now I am on Gmail because spamers find my soft home.

Sonam
bao
I use Gmail msn and hotmail
g_unit90
arno wrote:
gmailx3
hotmailx2
yahoox4
mynetx2
etc.

dostum mynet i merak ederler žiimdi link werelim

Mynet: www.mynet.com
apl_cdr
gmail and yahoo! for me!
kokziwen
I am currently using Gmail www.gmail.com to send and receive emails because it is relatively faster than the other webmail. It has also big storage space for the users.
I use hotmail for instant messeging --MSN messenger.
But now google introduced Google Talk that enabl eusers to chat and amazingly to talk to the others!
However, there are only few friends of mine using Gmail because it is still in Beta phase and it requires invitation from friends to register a Gmail Account.
With 2++GB , Gmail is my first choice!!!! Laughing
dhawal
I use GMAIL. I have heard that in rediffmail you can "drag and drop" your emails in different folder.
xuma
i use graffiti.net and gmail.Graffiti.net gives 20mb web space but you can use only HTML
CamiBor
I m using yahoo
hayley
I'm using Gmail... and I swear by it.
Phi
gmail is the way to go ;D i love their navigation, love the tabs, love the 2.6gigs of space... <3
iphp
Oh, Gmail! fast, easy,large.
darrell
Gmail and 30gigs
Patrick
I use Yahoo!, been using it for as long as i remember:)

I hear so much good stuff about GMail, but do any of you really need that much storage?

I will stick with yahoo untill someone sends me a gmail invite;)
Arnie
I use my old hosts' email, but it's going down soon. Doesn't Frihost have email for its users? I'm surprised so little of you are using it, it's even POP3.
hive
I use Yahoo and Hotmail, but I use hotmail just to use the messenger...hehe
Arnie
At www.passport.net you can signup any non-hotmail address for MSN Messenger Wink
Patrick
Arnie wrote:
I use my old hosts' email, but it's going down soon. Doesn't Frihost have email for its users? I'm surprised so little of you are using it, it's even POP3.

I still need to get me website granted:(
tim_s
it is by far the best I have found, although it still has problems.

namely:

1) often replies get lost in the conversation format get lost or ignored, particularly if you receive replies from more than one person. Somehow they don't always come up as new messages.
2) they ought to have some sort of option for whether you want to use the archive and label method (which results in you keeping a lot of messages you don't need, just because it is easier than deleting them, which in turn means more useless emails come up when you search for a term). The alternative would be folders and easier deleting - a lot of people still use folders i think.
3) when you archive a file you have to selected it, for some reason it stays selected for me when it is in the archive - I can't remember why this caused me a problem, but it was SO annoying.

completely no idea why......
bigdan
I use Gmail mainly, in addition to my Uni email, and rarely use Yahoo and Hotmail, only for IM services...
stupidboy
@O@
i use a lot of email
yahoo's email ,hotmail, gmail...and somethings..i forgot....
andy26
I have been using Encryptoemail.com for awhile now to send free encrypted emails. The best thing was i didnt have to sign up so i can stay completley anonymouse online. Link http://www.encryptoemail.com
goutha
I never heard about this email service. I think that I'm going to gve it a try!

Thanks

andy26 wrote:
I have been using Encryptoemail.com for awhile now to send free encrypted emails. The best thing was i didnt have to sign up so i can stay completley anonymouse online. Link http://www.encryptoemail.com
msphoto
I am an email address acquirer along with being a url nut. With the domain provider I use, email address are free.

I have tons of live.com, gmail, yahoo addresses, too. Some were chosen for a specific purpose. I always forward to a main collecting email address.

For awhile I tried using my my url accounts with the company name I was securing services from to detect spam trends.

For example: frihost@suzi-gravenstuk.com or facebook@anyurl.com

Would allow me to detect from whence spam originates.

I also started a new trend with seeing how many free sites I could register: suziworks

I have suziworks@live.com, suziworks@gmail.com, suziworks@myspace.com , etc

The idea is to incorporate positive affirmations in email addresses and urls.
Bikerman
I use a variety of emails, but I don't use webmail only services (though most of my POP3 and IMAP email addresses can be accessed via webmail services).

Basically I have 'public' emails which are the ones I use routinely - I have 3 of those, all provided by my ISP and I use those primarily because the ISP has some decent spam filtering and they are very reliable.
In addition I have some email addresses on my own servers, and email addresses here at Frih. Those are primarily used to support my websites. I have 4 websites and each has admin and postmaster users which are local to the server and then forward email, after processing, as required, to my normal email address.
When I get on too many spam lists, or I begin to get pestered by some loon on the web, then I switch my primary email to one of the other 2 and set up redirects as required on the ISP site. If I really needed to then I could increase the 3 to any number i like - but I'm a firm believer in K.I.S.S.

It works for me and because I'm basically using the same email address most of the time, it is relatively simple to administer.
soljarag
i use gmail and aol...

yes, I still use my aol name.... I cant seem to get rid of it for some reason.........ive had it since like 1997
msphoto
I wish I had kept it simple, but it is too late now. I guess I will just have to enjoy the chaos I created. Fortunately almost everything forwards back to a reliable gmail. Goodnight:-)
Captain Fertile
I use Gmail (quite a few accounts) and Yahoo (quite a few accounts). Iused to use Hotmail when I first started in the internet in 1994 but there wan't a whole lot of choice back then and I stopped using it when the spam hit CRAZY amounts, and I mean CRAZY amounts. I love Gmail but it is rather weisrd in the way it sets up messages and replies as conversation list, I can sometimes miss mails that way.
iman
Yahoo mail and gmail. And frihost too Very Happy
ankitdatashn
I use many of them. I have tried from Rediffmail to Indiatimes, from yahoo to google, from hotmail to temporary email providers. What I have garnered till now from experience is that gmail is a bit confusing to use at times and yahoo has flexibility will nice usage. Hotmail can be used for professional use. And of course you always have those free temporary email providers who cut down your spam! Smile
Aulos
I use several.

Gmail is by far my favorite. I use it for important official emails, while my Hotmail is for random forums and things I sign up for on the internet. My everyday email.

I have a Yahoo... only created to participate in Yahoo Answers shenanigans, admittedly. Don't need to worry about that here though. Wink

I have some other emails used for very particular contact purposes, but I don't believe many would fall under free mail, in that they are for groups I belong to.
deanhills
I use Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and Lycos, my favourite being Yahoo and Hotmail. In that order. I just discovered yesterday for the first time that Yahoo has a feature where if I click on photos, that it lists all the photo attachments of all the e-mails that I have stored. So I don't need to check through all of the stored e-mails individually. Amazing all the bells and whistles attached to free e-mail systems. I'm not too crazy about gmail, it's too intuitive for me, I prefer the more traditional lay-out of Yahoo and Hotmail. I used to like Lycos, but have been using it less for a number of years. I like to keep the three major ones however, i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail, as I have found when I am travelling that if Yahoo for example does not work well, such as in Johannesburg for example, that I can use Gmail. Good to have a variety of e-mail accounts for that reason too.

Just learned through this thread that I can use Frihost as well.Think however I am sufficiently covered by the free e-mail systems I already have. If I do have time one day, I will check up on how to create it. I have different e-mail addresses for different purposes, like trying out new software, or registering for e-newsletters, or paying my online subscriptions.
dude_xyx
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail. These days mostly use Gmail. Hotmail is only for messanger I seldom use it to send mail. next to never.
Insanity
Gmail remains a good email for me to use, but I also use the email I get from my university. This is because it looks a bit more professional and allows me access to some other benefits such as free music (previously). But Gmail is good because it's quality and everyone uses Gmail. There is little risk of downtime or lost emails, and they have many cool features and great spam blocking filters. I used to use Hotmail, but then it got too laggy from all the flashy ads that were put on the site. I like Gmail because it is nice and simple, and there are no flashy ads in the emails. Even though they might scan each email for information for relevant ads, they are still less cumbersome than Hotmail. In conclusion, Gmail is awesome.
chatrack
rood wrote:

I have been using yahoo since 1998. then I try gmail. I have once used ymail to make a new account in the same name. I have not tried msn yet.
ProfessorY91
GMail. Definitely the best service out there, and full of features (such as filters!!!) that are missing from many other email services. Excellent spam filter too. Gotta love it.

And this thread has been going since 2005. Most impressive. In fact, there seems to be an inordinate amount of old threads being resurrected in the General Chat forum.
carlospro7
gmail and transitioning from msn.
fladry
I have been using gmail because it is simple, and slick. It loads faster than any other in my browser. so , i love it...
goutha
There have been days were hotmail was the hottest email account to have and use. Now, it's definitly gmail!
Arty
Gmail all the way! I can't see why anyone would use anything else.
anakin_skyrunner
I use three different freemail suppliers:
GMX which I use with Outlook 2010 for everything "official"
Hotmail for forums like frihost or other websites like Twitter etc and for Messenger of course and everything connected to Microsoft where you need an Windows Live ID....
GMail for everything else and for services connected to Google or Youtube ...

I have never used Yahoo or AOL though...
Aredon
gmail or bust Cool
eday2010
I use Hotmail for my main account. I have had the same email address since 1997. I have a couple of Gmail accounts that I use strictly for signing up to one-time sites or sites that are questionable, so that most of the junk mail I get goes to it. I use Windows Live Desktop Mail to access all my accounts at once.
jaidenscott
I'm on Gmail! Smart sorting, searching and starring let you find and organize emails and chat conversations. Gmail's interface is simple and elegant, but also remarkably clever with useful keyboard shortcuts and speedy operation. Very Happy
jigoku05
Yahoo. Been using it since year 1999
Lagoless
Well I use alot of diffrent mails like : Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail ( is msn actually )
and our main-mail is a Versatel ( Thingy of Tele2 )
iman
I now use my own roundcube, it's much more customizable than gmail or yahoo.
Before that I used yahoo, but I regret that decision, since yahoo does not allow mail forwarding.
alugueldelanchaangra
Hotmail and Gmail
bjornhoogeveen
Gmail.. have got a lot of difference, but gmail is my favourite Very Happy!
ribozon
It has been five years since I have been using hotmail and probably a lots of user using it because it's really useful and handy. Smile
tetrix
I use GMail at the moment. I have a Yahoo too.
goutha
I used to have a yahoo account several years ago... this is completely out of date... gmail remains the best free alternative for your email.

iman wrote:
Before that I used yahoo, but I regret that decision, since yahoo does not allow mail forwarding.
sudipbanerjee
At present I am using gmail and Yahoomail. But I still have my first mail id in sifymail.
hersandal
Since during the college days I've been using HOTMAIL, YMAIL, GMAIL it's really reliable I didn't have problem with those web email client.
nam_siddharth
Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo.
nam_siddharth
goutha wrote:
I used to have a yahoo account several years ago... this is completely out of date... gmail remains the best free alternative for your email.

iman wrote:

My oldest email account is on yahoo and it is still active. But I seldom use it now. My favorite email account is Gmail if I have to attach many files with my mail since you can select several files together to be uploaded. If I have to send no attachment or single attachment then I use Hotmail.
mukesh
my old account is Gmail, Yahoomail, Sify and hotmail. But Gmailis perfect.
Radar
Many e-mail addresses. Using just about all of the mainstream free e-mail clients.
spring567
Gmail is the best. So I use Gmail.
Bluedoll
I use yahoo. It works for me. Not crazy about tool bars though but it is very reliable.
LostOverThere
Yep, Gmail. What can I say? It's fast, and awesome.

Has anyone tried the Priority Inbox feature? Seems like a fairly nifty idea. Smile
phantombr
I use Gmail since its inception in April 2005. To me it is getting better. It's amazing how guys innovate and implement all things, however strange it may seem at first, only tend to leave gmail increasingly agile and dynamic. Of course it is undeniable that the performance of gmail is only possible to perceive and value when it has a high-speed Internet at your disposal.
I, unfortunately, recently, for 3 months, I'm having to use the basic html version of gmail. Because I'm a net limited to the use of 50mb per day.

But still does not open hand my dear fellow freemail Gmail!!!
dude_xyx
Used Yahoo still Google have launched Gmail. Since then Gmail is my default mail address. Its simple and faster than Yahoo mail.
nam_siddharth
phantombr wrote:
I use Gmail since its inception in April 2005.

Same here. On those days it was not that easy to create Gmail account. I visited gmail website and requested for a gmail account. In few days I got invitation for gmail account in my old mailbox (ie. yahoo).
I even made some money by selling gmail accounts on eBay. Very Happy
nezam
gmails THE BEST man!!

i have been using this for a long time.

It gives problems on some networks.. but overall its SImple ,Sweet and FAST!! Cool
Razz
dapopeyoh
Hi
I use gmail because they give a lot of free space.
trung23
I used to use yahoo mail for 4 years but now i use gmail. It's much more convenient than yahoo mail
[FuN]goku
Hotmail, gmail, and mail.com to name a few. But at certain times I'll just use mailinator for disposable mail.
eneka38
A while ago I was using yahoo because everybody around me uses yahoo. But since gmail came out, I just preferred it to yahoo. They give me a lot of space.
cadbrent
I am using Gmail & Yahoo
ChrisCh
iman wrote:
since yahoo does not allow mail forwarding.

I'm not sure where you got that information from, but you really should look for yourself - there's a great big "Forward" button at the top which does the trick Wink

So to answer the topic question, I use Yahoo mail. I started using it back in 2000 when the file size allocation was only 2MB per person, which grew to 6MB, 10MB, 100MB, and then to where it is today - with no storage limit! Very Happy My university email is also a special customised version of Gmail, so for those purposes, I use that as well. Smile
BuMe
I'm using Hotmail and Gmal.
Lady Elensar
Gmail! I also use Hotmail with the same name, but I prefer Gmail the most.
spring567
I am using Gmail.It is said it's not easy to create a gmail account . Right?
goutha
I think that about 80% of us uses gmail. There was a time were this percentage was associated with hotmail.
Arty
I'd be using Lavabit if they were accepting new registers.
raaeft1
hotmail,gmail,yahoo. of these, gmail is better.
marknelson
I use Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoomail
Robert92
I am using Gmail mostly.
robtad123
gmail, live, aol (hate it), roundcube, mobileme
ericwall
I use: live, hotmail, gmail, mobileme, roundcube, and last (because i hate it) aol
KevinHerman
I like Gmail and email of my own website.
DanielWatts
Mainly all of the them, I love them all.
ChrisConte
I like only Gmail.
Insanity
I think that Gmail is really the only professional sounding one. You can get live.com or yahoo.com or hotmail.com, but I think it looks bad on your resume. Also Gmail is better with spam and stuff. Never have I had a problem with Spam with google like I did with hotmail.
deanhills
Insanity wrote:
I think that Gmail is really the only professional sounding one. You can get live.com or yahoo.com or hotmail.com, but I think it looks bad on your resume. Also Gmail is better with spam and stuff. Never have I had a problem with Spam with google like I did with hotmail.
Mine is the other way round. Much more spam with Google. I sometimes wonder whether the spam is relative to the e-mail correspondence you are having. If you have plenty of e-mail correspondence in Google of the variety that put you in people (whom you don't know)'s e-mail address lists, then you will be getting more spam.
Vannaman47
i am using gmail
ClaireAllen
I'm using Yahoo mail..
Ghost900
I use MSN and GMail for my mail mostly. I do have a Yahoo but that's for junk mail mostly.
gfreezy
Gmail is my favourite
spinout
I use ritmail.se - good service, squirrelmail, free, good spamfilter. (swedish)
goutha
The most used email around the world is still hotmail.

It was among the first free web-based emails. Gmail gained alot of new members, but still the second by a difference of several tenth of millions users.
RodneySmith
I'm using AOL and Gmail.
Asap170
I am using Gmail and MSN Mail (plus 2 other emails that aren't free)
DevinClark
I'm using Live ID of Hotmail. Mostly people are still using hotmail.
_AVG_
I actually use Hotmail and Gmail both. Although, undoubtably, Gmail is better. I guess I made my Hotmail account so long ago and used it a lot for networking etc. so, I guess that's the only reason I use it today.
Ankhanu
I'm primarily a gmail user, but also use Yahoo!. I also use email provided by my ISP, have a mail server here on Frih (though it gets blocked from a lot of things due to filters fitering out due to spam issues on the Frih server IPs), and have a work email.

I've used several different free webmail services through the years, mostly in the 90s. Like most, my first account was a hotmail account in the mid-90s, which was replaced by yahoo, then a rather good service that disappeared (unfortunately) that I can't remember the name of... and a few others.
mahirh
i use nokia ovi mail primarily and i also use my domain email often
cstuts
gmail or o2.

hotmail is very annoying, and loads forever with stuff.
JustinPerillo
I'm using Windows live ID. It is social network as well.
Cliffer
Gmail and msn both are good.
smonroe
I mostly using Gmail and secondly i have accounts on Hotmail and Yahoo too
CheDragon
I use Gmail
CollinSleeper
ID of my own website and ID of yahoo.
JonReid
I'm using Gmail. and Aol.[/quote]
rwilson
I am using Gmail and Yahoo but gmail is best and easy
Bradford23
Hotmail and gmail..
JayColbert
I'm using Yahoo and gmail..
kfavro
Gmail is my favorite most
ankur209
Off ! course Gmail rocks..!!

I use Gmail,Yahoo,AOL Smile
JakeKane
Aol, Gmail and hotmail
PeterHobson
One and only Gmail. Best for speed and subscribing other internet services by google.
ankitdatashn
PeterHobson wrote:
One and only Gmail. Best for speed and subscribing other internet services by google.

Agree its best to use other services for google products, and for speed I guess yahoo is the best, Gmail only if you use the lighter version. For the advanced version it take hell lotta time to open up!! Very Happy
tamilparks
i am having gmail and yahoo but i like gmail only
ms_j
Gmail and Yahoo, but lately I'm actually only using Gmail. Both of my Yahoo's are full of spam!Evil or Very Mad I wasn't able to stop it so I ditched Yahoo. Razz
naweed
i use hotmail and gmail.
chucks
I use gmail, yahoo and hotmail
derrick51
Gmail have 3 best features:
Spam protection
Speed
File attachment.
emanuel2
I am using Yahoo Mail. Maybe its not the best one, but it has all the features you need, unlimited capacity, spam filter, calender, big attachments, filters, facebook and other social network plugins, ...
The Yahoo portal is also not that bad, if you compare it to others.

The only thing that is really disturbing are the numerous advertisements. But since I am using adblock on my chrome browser and firefox, that issue is quite solved.
All in all I think yahoo mail is underrated a lot (IMO).
captainsuperdude
fastmail.fm (crashes sometimes)
anhlam
I have account on gmail. Gmail have the best features
watersoul
I'm using Gmail but with a domain of my own configured to their server (Google Apps), it does the job nicely, easy to set up and no problems with it so far.
lightwate
I use alot, and i used to use yahoo as my main. (all other mails get forwarded to my yahoo inbox)

But earlier i found out that you can use yahoo's forward feature without paying for the yahoo plus! so now i use gmail as my main Smile and i'm loving it. I hope they get the sort by from/date/subject etc feature in the inbox though Or am I the only one who doesn't know how to use that?
JustinTuck
I'm using all accounts.
AOL
Hotmail
Yahoo
Gmail
gangi
gmail and msn, one for serious things and the other for registrations, etc
ChrisBosh
Gmail is very secure. I think we can use it for our very personal tasks.
DanLesage
I'm using AOL.
KenJoye
I'm using Hotmail live.
lilylee
I am using Gmail and satisfied with it
TinyGallon
Definitely Gmail, Because gmail provides many other services to subscribe.
russell62
My favorite Email provider is Yahoo.
anderson25
I'm using Gmail and yahoo mail.
raneez_n
My first preference is yahoo . In gmail i get a lot of group messages. I also use msn.
ProwerBot
Currently using gmail, and I've been using it since the day I got email and I'll probably continue to use it until the day I get a domain from frihost then I'll start using something@mydomain.com. Because my domain on frihost is too long and gmail is short and to the point, even though I don't like the interface a whole lot.
kevin53
For Emailing Gmail and for instant messaging Live messenger.
Martin26
Yahoo mail service is best.
Mickey96
Live hotmail account is best. Maybe because i'm using it from a long time and i have all my contacts on it.
xevo
I don't use fee email - I use tuffmail.com (with a few of my domains) even for spam it's much better (spam filtering etc)
Grossman54
I'm using Gmail.
DavisBryce
I'm using Gmail because of its speed and protection.
TonyLogan
Currently i'm using yahoo and Gmail.
JohnHarris
My default email ID is Gmail.
MarkFraser
Currently i'm using Yahoo as my default id.
JamesAshworth
Hotmail live is best email ID.
austin43
For instant messaging Hotmail is best..
cybersa
Using Gmail.
Bcoz im using Android mobile.
It need Google Account.
MarkOlver
Mostly i like to use Gmail. also i use hotmail because it is my very old account..
NeilHarward
I'm using gmail from last 2years.
hatchell36
I'm using gmail and yahoo. both of them have unique qualities.
Jakmarcus
I'm using yahoo from last 3 years and I,m satisfied.
DrayBell
Gmail have other comparison with other search engines. Also AOL is a good choice.
willbritt
Yahoo mail is best for me. I like its file attachment service.
JoeKruger
Gmail is best. they made a very good interface and provides a huge disk space.
brandon96
Gmail provides Upto 7 GB free space more than any other service provider.
IceCreamTruck
Gmail's addition of pop mail checking has made it my one stop shop for email, and I've had multiple email accounts for as long as I remember.

I'm still split on work emails as they cannot be checked in gmail, and private emails probably shouldn't be checked in my work mail application (outlook) and I don't want them on my work computer.

If signing up for a new service (like "live.com") means I end up with a new email address, then I do one of two things: put the new email server info in Gmail and start checking it there, or I forward that email to one of my gmail accounts or other email checked by gmail. I prefer to not forward emails because in that instance Gmail cannot use the same address to send mail back out. Replies to forwarded emails would come from whatever email address the mail was forwarded to, so it's much more desirable to use gmail pop mail feature.

Honestly, with this change it makes regular popmail like thunderbird and outlook express to be almost completely worthless if you have a solid internet connection. If you download the mail to your computer then it can get lost if something happens to your computer. I also like managing all of my contacts on the web, and my android phone syncs to google for contacts which is SUPER improvement over anything else.
jimmy444
I am using Gmail because it is no. 1 free email service with maximum space
JasonAlan
I'm using Hotmal live. because i have many old contacts on it.
davidmolk
I'm using Gmail only.
stephane24
I'm using Both Hotmail and Gmail.
IceCreamTruck
stephane24 wrote:
I'm using Both Hotmail and Gmail.

Careful!! When you combine the two it creates a nerve toxin! Smile

lol... I'm in a funny mood today
MikeMartin
I'm using yahoo and gmail.
IceCreamTruck
MikeMartin wrote:
I'm using yahoo and gmail.

Also a potentially lethal combination! Smile Good luck!

Check out Gmail's online pop mail feature in gmail settings. This means you can use gmail for all of your mail accounts send/receive, and if you use it in conjunction with something like trillian for instant messenger then you have all these accounts in one instant messenger. It limits the overall amount of software running on your computer, or places you have to go (time you have to spend), and it is all fully supported in the cloud. You can drop your laptop in a swimming pool and you don't loose any of your contacts, email, calendar, or messaging buddies
tamilparks
i am using gmail
IceCreamTruck
tamilparks wrote:
i am using gmail

I don't believe you! Smile *joking*
ChrisRobert
I'm using Hotmail, yahoo, Gmail and techemail..
IceCreamTruck
ChrisRobert wrote:

Combine them all using Gmail pop, and you'll save a ton of time, and only one login.
gabrielcastillo
I'm using google apps with my domain.

I bought a domain name and use google apps to host my email accounts. Very easy to set up and you get all the functionality of gmail.

Google apps is free and you can add email users. I registered a while back and I have unlimited email account set up, now as of this month I think they changed the free edition to only 10 user accounts. but that is still good for a small business or website.
fisher97
I'm using Gmail only..
RobinSmith
I'm using Gmail from a long time.
jackhope
Yahoo and Gmail are much better than others.
tamilparks
i am using yahoo and gmail
CliffHarris
Nowadays gmail only.
Joseph123
Gmail is the best .
ShaneSmith
I'm using Hotmail. I'm using it because it is my oldest account.
LukeHeyer
I'm using Yahoo mail only.
elizabeth67
Yahoo and gmail only.
ScottMendel
Gmail only. No need to use any other..
jcreus
rood wrote:

Definitely, despite some privacy issues maybe, I use Gmail. The interface is IMHO much better than the other ones (or I've got used to it).
Beshman94
I'm using Hotmail only.
Fletcher26
I'm using Hotmail, gmail and yahoo.
IceCreamTruck
Matthew63 wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
ChrisRobert wrote:

Combine them all using Gmail pop, and you'll save a ton of time, and only one login.

I think at least we have to use gmail, hotmail and yahoo to get benefits of services by Google, Microsoft and yahoo respectively.

wrong. Gmail can pop the other addresses which I'm pretty sure is only a pay service from microsoft and yahoo. This makes Google superior as, for free, it can check all of the above emails.

The only thing that might be considered is the total number of services using microsoft's live login (like xbox gaming), but because microsoft set that up so any email address can become a live account. My gmail account is a microsoft live account id, so that bypasses any problems there and proves only an email address is required to login to live, and it doesn't have to be a live.com or microsoft.com type address. I also have a live account with my email address at xmpact.com which is my domain.

I wasn't aware that yahoo had anything exclusive to offer.

They all would like you to think that logging into their services is required, so you keep coming back only to them, but they don't set it up that way. Right now just having an email address is usually the only thing required to login to any online service.

Pop in gmail really does make things easy -- you should try it!
Ashworth181
I'm using Gmail and hotmail.

yahoo free account is not available for outlook express.
pirate
I am using gmail mostly, seems to work best for me apart from it's stupid insistence on linking with every other website. that can get very annoying.
davis241
Gmail only...
pirate
I have accounts on, Gmail, Yahoo, Msn etc but my most used is gmail, just because that is the email i use which has all my web sign ups on t lol
LukeMartinez
I'm using Gmail only. Hotmail and gmail both are good but we cant even configure yahoo in outlook with free account.
Sw4k1ll4r
I use hotmail and Gmail.
saberlivre
I use GMail, Yahoo Mail and GMX.net

Cool
decenzo
I'm using Gmail and hotmail. Hotmail is my old ID and i cant close it. From service point of view gmail is best.
ridemeup
since 2002 to 2009 i was used to yahoo and hotmail. but i feel both are little slow then one of my friend suggest me to try gmail. i started use gmail from 2009 and i feel its really good to use.
User_X
Yahoo mail but the Classic version. New "improved" ver sucks, is very buggy & slow. Tried Gmail, made a few accounts but just don't like the interface. I bought a Yahoo mail plus. Well worth the $20 a yr.
Tried mailftp.com for the name only but naw, I'll pass.
deanhills
User_X wrote:
Yahoo mail but the Classic version. New "improved" ver sucks, is very buggy & slow. Tried Gmail, made a few accounts but just like the interface. I bought a Yahoo nail plus. Well worth the $20 a yr.
Interesting review. Most people seem to be raving about Google - the free e-mail where you can use your url for the e-mail address. For 10 accounts or less. I'm not a Google fan - so good to here there is someone else competing with Google.
Smile
User_X
deanhills wrote:
User_X wrote:
Yahoo mail but the Classic version. New "improved" ver sucks, is very buggy & slow. Tried Gmail, made a few accounts but just don't like the interface. I bought a Yahoo mail plus. Well worth the $20 a yr.
Interesting review. Most people seem to be raving about Google - the free e-mail where you can use your url for the e-mail address. For 10 accounts or less. I'm not a Google fan - so good to here there is someone else competing with Google.
Smile

Well I messed up & by speed proof reading I changed the whole structure of my statement. The edits are in Red above

I've actuality found many many people that have tried & don't like Gmail (Ha-ha. I'm using Google to type this & the spell checker says "Gmail" is misspelled)

I rarely rarely enable JavaScript for Google in Firefox, which I use almost exclusively & that is only another reason why I don't like Gmail.
To me Gmail is like Facebook. It's all garbled to me visual wise
FlashBlitz
I'm using Yahoo and GMX. But I'm often using GMX because the free Yahoo mail doesn't support POP and it loads many things to check mails
noonei
Great forum Smile

I'm using yahoo, gmail and gmx.net
ridemeup
gmail is best of all to me.
daikirai
I'm using Windows Live Hotmail since 2005 and found that service pretty stable. Got a Gmail account as backup address too, but my Hotmail address is the one I use most.
lilysc1
I use Yahoo email
aydinal
i guess that gmail will soon be the only mail, unless email is replaced by another technology.
sonam
aydinal wrote:
i guess that gmail will soon be the only mail, unless email is replaced by another technology.

If email will be replaced by another technology then we will have "ganother technology" as soon as possible. Shocked

Sonam
ujjwalshrestha
I'm using Gmail for my personal email, hotmail for signing up to all those websites which send junk email, and yahoomail which I check once in a blue moon.
rodexa
I'm using gmail, hotmail and yahoo. Gmail for some websites, hotmail for Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo for account registrations etc. What I regret is that yahoo has blocked frihost.
tamilparks
i am still using gmail only
busaboss
I used to have a yahoo mail account but I seldom check it. I'm currently using gmail and its perfectly fine.
RosenCruz
Using custom domain for web site purposes is recommended.

Such as
Code:
webmaster@yourwebsite.com
codemaster
I use

Gmail
Hotmail
Yahoo
Gmx
Aol

They are dependable and more. They never fail to block spam and always make sure I get my mail. I've used these for a few years.
RosenCruz
Yes GMX is also a nice addition to free e mail services. Recommended Wink
zimmer
rood wrote:

I am using hotmail, yahoo and gmail. I have 3 emails.. this is to make sure anyone happens i have back up them all.

Well, i used also frihost email and using the 3rd applications roundcube which is more nice to look at here at frihost. try it your self.
Radar
Too many. I vastly need to simply my number of e-mail accounts.
ZapMon
Yahoo! Mail.
RosenCruz
Anyone trying inbox.lv? The best thing of inbox.lv is, it includes so many beautiful Latvian girls Smile
friend2012
Gmail. It is by far the best.
Also I have a yahoo id too.
twotrophy
I use both Google and Yahoo mail. Google and Yahoo are the best e-mail service providers. Yahoo Mail has unlimited storage while Google has about 10gb right now. The amount of storage space for Gmail is increasing automatically every second. I still think that Gmail is slightly better because it is easier to use and has a more simple interface than Yahoo. Another advantage of Gmail is that a Gmail account is also a Google account. This means that your e-mail account is linked with all Google services.
codegeek
I use Gmail because of its simplicity and high functionality.
sysna
i am using mail.com and gmail at the same time, i was using yahoo mail too in past years but their free service is never comparable to gmail and mail.com .
Gregoric
Google Mail is my choice since its official release. Integration with Google Drive and usefulness of login API on some websites (just like facebook login).

Almost infinite storage space, no failures at all, I do not need anything else.
johans
rood wrote:

i guess the most common is yahoo. Am i right? Just guessing actually.
crystalkey
Gmail for personal - primary
Hotmail for personal - backup
webmail tied to domain name for websites hosted
codersfriend
I use both Yahoo mail and gmail Smile
Peterssidan
I use Gmail for my personal mail.
I use Hotmail accounts for signing up to sites that I don't trust, or don't care much about. I care if these addresses gets a lot of spam.
I use Outlook Web App for my old school mail.