FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FLCL

Elphaba
Just wondering if there were any other fans of this show?

I know it's only 6 parts, but it's just an amazing story! The machines emerging from the kid's head just blows my fragile wittle mind.

Elphie
Monkeydog
its not great...tho it is funny...and the story sucks :/
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenonbashi is better(i think they play it on G4 but IDK i just own the DVD's)and its also made by Gainax
Elphaba
Monkeydog wrote:
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenonbashi is better(i think they play it on G4 but IDK i just own the DVD's)and its also made by Gainax

I haven't seen that one on G4, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.
FLCL just makes me laugh. Not bad for an "alterna" anime. Too bad they didnt have the time to really expand the universe.
Monkeydog
FLCL is ending it run next week(i think) i wonder what there're gonna replace it with.Probably Cowboy Bebop(no harm in that now)tho i kinda wish it would be new Fullmetal Alchemist but the last episodes are being dubbed still Sad or new Case Closed Episodes but it didn't get much watchers(PROBABLY BECAUSE they started the run from the beggining again i mean that show sucks if u watch it twice)
SilverDogg
hehe flcl is strange as hell. but its great, and alot of fun =).

the person/persons that made flcl also did the movie "dead leaves". its even stranger than flcl, but its great aswell. funny as hell XD. and i really like how they have drawn everything =D