FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Desert Punk

exarkun
Anyone heard of this one? I have began watching it. (: Quite funny and the characters are kinda cute. The main story is about a very strong person they called 'Demon of the Desert', but is actually a kid. This anime has a bit of adult humour and scene.
trickstott
It sound interesting. Can you link to a fan site that is of a quality that you feel reflects the show? It is hard to google a site and know that it won't contain spoilers or bad design.

Thanks
exarkun
fan site? I don't really know of one, because it is quite a new release, I think. But maybe you could find reviews on it. Wink
carlokes
Sunabouzo is the original ttle of this serie...i must say that it is a hell of a serie...i just laught my ass out everytime i see it again...its just brilliant and the main char is a fantastic guy that loves huge boobs and is always broke, so he has to do some job in the desert (thats why they call it Desert Punk in US).

There are some fansubs around i think.
blk3
I've watched this series sometime before, I just didn't l like the way it ended.