FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

14 Months - and i now see the sign "the end"

Mr. McCoy
Yay.... mt girlfriend just broke up...

My lovely girlfriend after 14 months!

We have been camping all alone out in the nowhere, traveled togehter all over Denmark (me country)

but now, its just over...

its hard to realise that i CANT kiss her....CANT hold her... or even LOOK at her anymore...To see her with an other guy really unplugs the slit of my grenade/day...

a guy once told me:

Fall in love often, get married ONCE!

and when i think og that line, i really can see the point!

Go out and "try" the world.... dont just grow up with ONE girl/guy and then when you are 60, find out that you could have SOO much more!

i dont wanna be a player, but i dont want to grow old and miss everything!

but...

.........It hurts......it REALLY hurts...

McCoy
dz9c
Mr. McCoy wrote:

Go out and "try" the world.... dont just grow up with ONE girl/guy and then when you are 60, find out that you could have SOO much more!

So true. I like that quote Im going to remember that for a long time, its great advice. Its soooo right, god it is. Thanks for bringing this up, its a huge point that should be known.
Mr. McCoy
no problem, pal..

it really came to me too, that its so right!

Tho it hurts, its better to find the right partner!
ml
Quote:

go out and have somthing to drink.
dont think about your girl anymore for now,
later, if youve grown old, youll remember her with happy memories.
just dont get too caught up in sadness now.

enjoy being alone and independant
Caesar_
Mr. McCoy wrote:
Yay.... mt girlfriend just broke up...

My lovely girlfriend after 14 months!

We have been camping all alone out in the nowhere, traveled togehter all over Denmark (me country)

but now, its just over...

its hard to realise that i CANT kiss her....CANT hold her... or even LOOK at her anymore...To see her with an other guy really unplugs the slit of my grenade/day...

a guy once told me:

i dont wanna be a player, but i dont want to grow old and miss everything!

but...

McCoy

I understand your feelings... i guess you have just broke up with her... because i've been there too... and i felt the same... i haven't experienced yet to see her with another guy... but i've felt the same as you... well... it will pass... and you will learn so much from this experience... that will help you in your future relationships... and believe me... no mather how hard it hurts... it worth every single tear...

you should learn from this experience... and when you think that you know everything about what happened because this things have they're own reasons... that you haven't think about it when you break up and even your love mate didn't... but there are natural reasons... you will feel much better after learning this things... even though you will still miss her... the pain will dissapear...

don't be a player... live your life... without loving so much... try to control your feelings... till you think you are ready to face a real relationship... and give everything you have in it... and even marry that person you love...

good luck... i thought this things only happened to me... but i see that every person gets into the exactly same things...
bluefossil
When I was backpacking in Europe with my friends, we met a guy that just broke up with his girlfriend during their backpacking trip. It was awwwwwwwwwkward for us and for him joining our group. The rest of the trip was depressing
pennykia
try more so you can get more experience.....
so when it goes to the end, u will capable to have a better 1...
just like getting a new job = =
Mr. McCoy
hehe... yeah... but i think i just saw my next love...

a new girl entered my class yestoday... what a beauti:P

hehe
Blaster
good luck with her. Bad things happen for a reason. And usally there is a good thing around the corner.
Mr. McCoy
hehe... thanks mate
adiutrix
But is it REALLY possible to "not think about her" when you have been with a person for 14 months?? Personally, I think not.
Mr. McCoy
i think about her - yes...

but im not sad anymore... i have agreed to myself that life goes on!

Smile
Caesar_
great... i forgot about my ex too... well i still talk with her... but i forgot those desperate feelings i had... and it all happened pretty easy...

I went to the mountains in vacation... it was great... i had visited castels and strongholds... all those history things... ( i like history a lot... ) i had a lot of fun over there... i've played basketball ( the game i love ) and... in only 2 days i've met a great girl there... before i met her i thought i can't touch another girl... but i actually could do it... and it was pretty easy... i even felt that step i did in my heart... and i've been with her 4 days... it was great... i forgot about everything... all i thought about over there... was how to have more fun... i had no worries... no doubts... or other things to ruin my day... i simply lived my life... and it was great...

i recomend a vacation for everyone... it's great... if you know how to live it... and if you like everything around... i know i did... i never said "no" all i did was positive... and i loved it...
indianinworld
Fall in love often, get married ONCE !!!

Fall in love often - with the same gal / boy again and again. Smile

At this point, Divinity increases - Love attains the full Strength.

Don't worry buddy. I do understand your feelings for her. Evil or Very Mad But she is not worth for you as she has not understood you fully.

Be happy that " This has happened for your Idea good".

Enjoy ur Life.
Keep Smiling.
Mr. McCoy
i enjoy my life fully!

i've even met a nice girl... she came into my class i few weeks ago, and i was there on the spot...

The first person to say "hi... whats your name?"..."where you from?" and all these kind og Q.

Everybody els in the class was too shy to even TRY talking with her!

so now we are like BEST friends and talks about everything

THO i found out that she allready had a boyfriend i didn't stop talking with her!

hehe