FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you ever said "I could buy this place and fire you

alkady
Just out of curiosity, How many of you guys always wished or actually said this to someone they hated badly. I for one always want to say this and am still wanting for that opportunity.
dz9c
Financially that would be difficult in most situations unless you're rich/wealthy. But yea it would be enjoyable to say that Smile
Artemis11
*coughs* Does it count in online games? Cool I've never acually done it in real life, have wanted to though. Definitely wanted too. Smile
jongoldsz
I would love to say that in real life, but I don't have enough money to back it up. If only I was older.
Blaster
I want to buy microsoft then fire bill gates and get billions and billions of dollars. Very Happy

I want to say that to the next lamonade stand i walk by Very Happy
Helios
I will stand in Bill's office and say that. I will! You will see it on the news!! Twisted Evil
Blaster
I would be right there with you. Just to get on the news. It would kind of be funny. Very Happy What do you say helios? Want to do it with me? Very Happy
Code of Ruin
Oh how I would love to do such a thing on several occasions. But alas, I am but a moderately wealthy man. It is usually best to ignore people that raise feelings like these. Just be smartest and let them think they win, for now. Then come back and crush them when you have reached a status they shall never achieve.
windval
um......

my english is not so good

i do not know what does this sentence mean

can anyone tell me?
Vrythramax
I have never actually used the phrase myself....but lord knows I have wished for the ability on many occasions Wink
RaMo
Iv'e used it once but when i was so young, thinking i was so rich.Very Happy. Would of loved of bieng that rich. Razz
Helios
OK Blaster, you will get 0.0001% from my profits Very Happy
(that is about 1.2 billion $ per month xD)
tdlinkin
I said it once to someone that i was working for at the time. He was really getting on my nerves so i let it loose. He kind of laughed at me and said that i was crazy. Then the next day i found out that i was fired. It didnt bother me much though. Idea Idea Idea
CompactHaven
Blaster wrote:

I want to say that to the next lamonade stand i walk by Very Happy

HAHAHA! I want to say that to the next cop that pulls me over!
Shiva
Its always fun to say something like that, to present treads about poeples lives..

they always look quite funny at you when you actually BUY the place and fires them!! HAHA!!

(I wonder what the idiot is doing now!?? Confused )
Blaster
Helios wrote:
Fair enough. Then i buy frihost over from bondings and therefore me and you take over the world Twisted Evil

Oh and i won't fire you bondings. You will just have to help me run it Very Happy
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Helios wrote:
Fair enough. Then i buy frihost over from bondings and therefore me and you take over the world Twisted Evil

Oh and i won't fire you bondings. You will just have to help me run it Very Happy

You really are a "blaster" Blaster.
Blaster
now you know how i got the name Very Happy That would be soo cool to do. Like play poker with he bets mirosoft and you beat him. You get microsoft and fire him. Helios you any good at poker?
Dragonfly
That sounds cool. But isn't it a bit too much boastful of saying so? I hardly come across who actually said those words have done it in reality.

This kind of usage is rather SHOWING one's own FRUSTRATION of not being able to do or take them over than actually being able to do it. Because those who can do actually just do it silently and put them in shame silently.
deleenheir
It would probably be fun to say

But it would be a whole other thing to actually do it I suppose
Vrythramax
deleenheir wrote:
It would probably be fun to say

But it would be a whole other thing to actually do it I suppose

It may take a bit finacial abiliaty (sp?) to accomplish.
Blaster
So if you where bill gates or operh then you could say it Very Happy
HDirtwater
When I win the lottery Wed. nite ($82 mil) I'll make a list of every establishment that has @#$!'d me in the past and pick my favorite one. Then, it's go time.

Dancing
David_Pardy
Some people might not take it too well, especially if they're higher on the organisational heirachy Very Happy.

But that would still be funny to say, even if you were reprimanded for it you'd probably at least give one other co-worker a good laugh Wink.

Plus then you could come on here and tell us and we can all laugh with you. Then well, I suppose if you got fired then you would have to go find another job. But hey, at least we all had a good laugh, right?
alkady
tdlinkin wrote:
I said it once to someone that i was working for at the time. He was really getting on my nerves so i let it loose. He kind of laughed at me and said that i was crazy. Then the next day i found out that i was fired. It didnt bother me much though. Idea Idea Idea

I know how that is like. No matter what, When you someone hates you, You know every word you say to them is a joke. It takes big actions to shut their freakin hole.
Pablo Diablo
I don't have the ego to say that, even if I did have the money. I don't need to make others feel small to be happy.
berkan
Great! I will consider do that and im thinking sometimes i have done that in a good manner ofcourse!Smile
arno
I cant say like that. Because I can't buy here. I'm very poor Rolling Eyes Embarassed
:p
hobbitaurus
Actually, I work in a bar in Sydney and I look very young for my age, so when I ask people for ID (ie proof of age) a lot of the wankers like to respond "have YOU got ID?" or sometimes even ask before I ask them.

Basically it got really old, really quick and one day i said to this one tool: "Mate, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'd buy this place and kick people like you out."

It's the same idea. I was amused.
Blaster
Ha i like that one. That one i never herd before that is for sure.
alkady
hobbitaurus wrote:

Basically it got really old, really quick and one day i said to this one tool: "Mate, if I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'd buy this place and kick people like you out."

It's the same idea. I was amused.

That is new all right, And that is a threat that can actually be used.
myrevolt
I should say "I could buy this place and fire you" to the principal of my school Twisted Evil I want to buy the bench, table, and stage I always hang out by. I hate when they tell me to leave. Its like "mine" Wink haha Evil or Very Mad