FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pls help me someone.

jansenkzh
How do i remove a domain of mine in my cpanel?

How do I view my website using ip after removing my domain?

How do I put my this domain name into frihost web host?(asking on behalf of frd)

Thanks in advance, may god bless.
Maka
In addon domains in cpanel there should be a "remove" option, if you want it removed or cant do it yourself im sure me or another admin can do it for you, whats the name of the account user frd?.
jansenkzh
Oh man, my this cpanel is from other company, not frihost, I want to switch my domain name from my this current cpanel to this my frd frihost cpanel. It doesn't work.... hope you can advise.
foggy
jansenkzh wrote:
Oh man, my this cpanel is from other company, not frihost, I want to switch my domain name from my this current cpanel to this my frd frihost cpanel. It doesn't work.... hope you can advise.
All you have to do is login to your DOMAIN control panel (where you bought the domain) and change the nameservers to ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net

Then, login to the cPanel and add that domain and wait.
jansenkzh
It took 24hrs to dns rite?

foggy wrote:
jansenkzh wrote:
All you have to do is login to your DOMAIN control panel (where you bought the domain) and change the nameservers to ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net

Then, login to the cPanel and add that domain and wait.
foggy
jansenkzh wrote:

You never know exactly how long it will take, but unless something is terribly wrong, it is usually between 12 and 72 hours.
jansenkzh
Thanks a lot man foggy. I had been clicking here and there for 2 hrs. And now i feel very stupid !!! GOD BLESS you!
Bondings
jansenkzh wrote:
Thanks a lot man foggy. I had been clicking here and there for 2 hrs. And now i feel very stupid !!! GOD BLESS you!

2 hours will never be enough. I once was able to reach a domain in 4-6 hours after changing the nameservers, but that is probably an exception. 12 hours is I think a good average. Wink
foggy
Bondings wrote:
jansenkzh wrote:

2 hours will never be enough. I once was able to reach a domain in 4-6 hours after changing the nameservers, but that is probably an exception. 12 hours is I think a good average. Wink
I do believe that he meant that he didn't know how to accomplish this, so he had been looking all over for the answer for 2 hours. That's what I got out of it anyway.

Also, by the way, thanks and no problem, jansenkzh.
mOrpheuS
jansenkzh wrote:

it also depends upon the configuration of your previous dns server.
when the current ecord at your parent dns expires, the change to dns begins to take effect.

The use of certain specialized third-party dns services can even let these changes take effect almost instantly.
Wink
jansenkzh
Anyway thanks, 1 more qns, how do i create a sub domain and put it inside another web hosting cpanel acc?
mOrpheuS
you can't.

we do not give away reseller accounts.
you have the hosting just for your website.
jansenkzh
I do not mean frihost.

What i meant by was, my own web hosting account transfer to another web hosting acc not by frihost. Is it possible? Transfering a sub domain...

mOrpheuS wrote:
you can't.

we do not give away reseller accounts.
you have the hosting just for your website.
jansenkzh
What I meant by was, i had been clicking around for dunno why it doesn't dns in that web hosting account.

Bondings wrote:
jansenkzh wrote: