FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your favorite Bond :)

Who's your fav James Bond?
Sean Connery
50%
 50%  [ 11 ]
George Lazenby
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Roger Moore
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Timothy Dalton
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pierce Brosnan
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Daniel Craig
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

Helios
Who's your favorite James Bond?

Here they are:
http://www.bondmovies.com/bond.shtml

Choose your Bond and vote Very Happy
James007
Look at my avatar Shocked Very Happy
Jamatu
Pierce for me, for alot of people the bond they like best is the bond they grew up watching Wink

Poor D.Craig though, nobody has even seen him in action yet!
AauK
Has to be Roger Moore, especially with films like Live & Let Die.
Scorpio
Certainly Sean Connery at Number One

he was really good

Then, pierce brosnan,

Nobody else..
alkady
James007 wrote:
Look at my avatar Shocked Very Happy

That was very obvious, Brosman is also my fav. bond. The style he tries to be bond is very convincing.
ylmun
For me, it'll always be Connery. Brosnan is definitely next.

No one's voted for George Lazenby yet, but then again no one's voted for Timothy Dalton either. Laughing

I'm curious to see what Daniel Craig's James Blonde will be like. With that hair, maybe he'll be Surfer Bond.

Like shaken, not stirred, dude.
Scaramanga
ylmun wrote:
For me, it'll always be Connery. Brosnan is definitely next.

No one's voted for George Lazenby yet, but then again no one's voted for Timothy Dalton either. Laughing

I was going to vote for Dalton, but of course Connery still comes first. But Dalton was a strong Bond IMO. He hearkened back to the early Connery days, without a lot of the gadgets and was just a cold-blooded, serious, killer. I also feel kinda sorry for Moore too though. The thing was, he probably could've been an outstanding Bond (see some of his other action films, like 'ffolkes',) but he got stuck with some ludicrous, over-the-top movies. Although he DOES have the honour of being in the film with the BEST Bond villain of all time (hint: see my nick,) Man with the Golden Gun. Very Happy
kiranaghor
Brosnan My favourite
The new James Bond after Brosnan doesn't look promising.
lampung
Good baby
Solid Snake
Sean of course. He is the best 007
HDirtwater
The first is almost always the best. Sir Sean created the roll that everyone else tries to fill. Pierce was very very good and Roger Moore comes in a distant third. The others......well I'd already forgotten about Timothy Dalton and Lazenby, and I've heard some less than positive things about the new guy. Time will tell.
Hogwarts
I'm going to be very succinct here. I think Pierce Brosnan, because I grew up watching things like Golden Eye and the other ones of his. Whenever I used to watch one of the old ones I would think "old imitation" *sigh*, but the old ones all looked... Weird.
SunburnedCactus
Roger Moore - his ability to express any emotion through movement of a single eyebrow has always impressed me.

Although George Lazenby did have a massive chin, it didn't quite make up for his acting ability (or lack of).
Whong
My favourite Bond is Sean Connory! I think it is because I saw him act in the first film I saw! Wink
jajarvin
AauK wrote:
Has to be Roger Moore, especially with films like Live & Let Die.

Sir Roger Moore, Legendary James Bond Actor, Dead at 89.

With respect to his memory
[/list]
andy26
Its a tough one i think Sean Connery was a great early bond, but at the same time Rodger moor was another great example of an early bond its a hard choice between the two.

when it comes to newer bonds Peirce definitely has the better charisma, charm and makes one of the bests bonds in the series, my top favorite bond film has to be golden eye. Its a shame the later films with pierce got really tacky and out of hand.

So it is with that let down i have to choose Sean.
standready
I think Sean Connery set a hard standard to follow
deanhills
standready wrote:
I think Sean Connery set a hard standard to follow
Definitely agreed. My favourite actor as well for the series. Also like Roger Moore. Although Roger Moore was a little better in The Saint series than in Bond movies.
loveandormoney
Helios wrote:
Who's your favorite James Bond?

Here they are:
http://www.bondmovies.com/bond.shtml

Choose your Bond and vote Very Happy

Goldfinger
and we all know
who killed him.
jestoy0514
I haven't had a chance to watch all the james bond movies. But the one I watch was Pierce Brosnan version of the bond.