FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who can beat me in Icy Tower?

Sebaci
Ok, I have a small and easy (or not easy) contest 4 u. You just have to beat me in Icy Tower in Floor, Combo or Score. When you beat me you must save the replay and the replay's name must be your nick which you use on this forum. Then upload the replay to the web (on megaupload .com or somthing other) and give a link here.

Paying:

1. When you beat me in Floor: 20-60 FRIH$
2. When you beat me in Combo: 40-100 FRIH$
3. When you beat me in Score: 30-80 FRIH$

You can also give a replay if you think you have very good technique or when you think your replay is cool. Then I might decide to give you FRIH$ if your replay is good for me Wink

My records:

Floor: 769
Combo: 365
Score: 139310

Download the game from http://www.freelunchdesign.com/games.php
Have a fun and good luck
Smile
kingvarun
Thats to difficult please can you upload your replay and send it to kingofvarun@gmail.com I want to see how you did it
Sebaci
kingvarun wrote:
Thats to difficult please can you upload your replay and send it to kingofvarun@gmail.com I want to see how you did it

It's not so difficult, I give too much FRIH$ for beating me. There are 4 times better players than me Wink Just look at the amazing replays of John Beak, the best Icy Tower player in the world. But I have very good technique Very Happy

Visit http://www.freelunchdesign.com/icy_scores.php
It's a score list of the best players, download some replays and learn to be better Wink At free time, I will send you my best replays if you want
Sebaci
Here are my replays from Icy Tower game. Some replays are not so good, but there are also older replays and now I have a bit better techniqe. I can give some more replays with my actual best techniqe Wink

Kingvarun - I've send my replays to your e-mail too.
If somebody wants to watch my replays here they are:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RIWAVGMY

Just train quickly because I have a big potential to beat my own Floor record. In 1.1 version I had 1023 in floor, so I can beat It quickly, but then my paing for beating in the floor will be much higher.

PS: I didn't edit my post above because I wanted this post to be noticed
Animal
Sebaci wrote:
PS: I didn't edit my post above because I wanted this post to be noticed

PPS: This is against the rules and could get you an Official Warning or a ban. Don't do it again.