FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Energy Drink

FAVORITE ENERGY DRINK
Rockstar
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Monster
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Red Bull
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
KMX
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Amp
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Sobe (all types)
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
MDX
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Diesel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MDX
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Von Dutch
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lost
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Adrenaline Rush
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vault
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
One of the Other Millions Out There
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

chargoyle
pretty simple...what's your favorite drink to get a jolt of energy from?
(apologies for not listing more....couldn't think of any)
AdamantMonk
Rockstar is the only one that doesnt tase like if cotton candy could urinate...

Although I can withstand Vault and MDX, reminds me of the Surge days.
chargoyle
AdamantMonk wrote:
Rockstar is the only one that doesnt tase like if cotton candy could urinate...

hahaha...you're my hero
AdamantMonk
SoBe isn't that bad either. Enough flavors to keep it interesting. My favorite has gotta be the Orange and Carrot Elixir.

Have you tried the new Rockstar juice?
oneightwo
you didn't even put powerade, gatorade or lucazade...
Soulfire
Don't drink much, but I like amp if I do.
Josso
I like Red Bull but then again I've been drinking it for years and I havn't heard of most of the others on the list.
HDirtwater
oneightwo wrote:
you didn't even put powerade, gatorade or lucazade...

Poweraide and Gatorade are not energy drinks, but rather drinks to keep you hydrated during atheletic activity. The energy drinks are the exact opposite. They just pep you up and, if anything, dehydrate you.

IMO, all energy drinks taste like @#$!.
nurga
Red Bull's on of my favourites. ;)
Scorpio
Red Bull all the way..

I drink gatorade too
Artemis11
Meh, I havn't tried about half of these, seeing as most of them taste like fluids from a dead animal. Vault is really good though, I drink it more of a soft drink than an energy drink though. (and its cheap Cool )
Alienz
For me, it gonna be Red Bull.
alkady
Red Bull, I dont know why. It just fills the buzz when it's needed.
dz9c
Vault is pretty good.
markc33469984
Even though you missed out the best one - Lucazade. Its got to be Red Bull! thats so nice!
SNES350
My favorite energy drink is... water. I've never tried or needed any "engergy drinks", water has been fine so far. It does actually give me more energy (or trick me into thinking I have more energy).
ryanh2006
SNES350 wrote:
My favorite energy drink is... water. I've never tried or needed any "engergy drinks", water has been fine so far. It does actually give me more energy (or trick me into thinking I have more energy).

Yeah way to go! I used to be into Red Bull but one hard late nighter after way too many cokes, Bulls, and Coffees I was begining to feel like I was gonna collapse!!! So, two thumbs up to good ol H2O Very Happy
jongoldsz
I hate energy drinks. They taste like stale bread.
amusic
From all of those energy drinks, i only heard of Red Bull. 100 Plus is not considered as energy drink? Anyway, I like 100 Plus....I have never tried those energy drinks listed here before Embarassed
AdamantMonk
I think people choose to drink Red Bull, not because they hate the many others out there, just due to misinformation. Me for example I was an avid Red Bull drinker and had a long day working once, so stopped by the store and hey no Red Bull... so I ended up trying Rockstar I thought "OMG this is crap" then next can was "Hey... this is I can stand" then the next was "well I guess it's not as bad."

Then later that week I had a LAN party and needed some energy drinks. A flat of Red bull was a few bucks more than the Rockstar, for half the amount. (like 8 oz red bull 48 count for $31 compared to 16oz rockstar 48 count for $26) so now all my LAN buddies are addicted to it too.
Forgotten Legends
I like vault. It reminds me of Surge. I loved that soda.
Mr Smith
Go the bull, I like sniffing it after, smells nice 8)
Vrythramax
what happened to good old coffee? Doesn't it rate anymore?
binding
WERES V
omg v's the best
reasons:

JUST A LOT BETA THEN LIFE!!!!!
filet
if i have to choose based on names listed for the poll,it would be red bull.

but i prefer 100 plus....especially the lemon range.
Duncan Idaho
Im not to big on energy drinks, but some Sobes have an alright taste
Vrythramax
anyone ever heard of HydroJoe??
selim06
Redbull and Powerade...In Turkey only these are for sell...
solidimage
PowerAde Gives Me A Big Boost In Energy.. I Play Badminton And That Is The Best To Drink. It's Not FIzzy, Dosent Lye Hard in your stomach what more could you ask for really???
Mental2k
My fav is boost, tastes exactly like red bull, but costs a lot less, or Rzer(spelt correctly I think) which tastes just like boost.

This reminds me of the night before my flight mechanics exam, where I put 5 spoonfulls of coffee granules into a cup, then filled it up with i can of red bull. Took a while as coffee ad red bull seem to react to give a very foamy product, but when all the cofee is disolved, you have yourself the single most powerful energy drink I have ever had. Take it and literally 30secs later you have insta energy. Did give me the shakes when the full force of the caffiene kicked in a couple of hours later though. Oh and I couldnt sleep that night. It kept me going for that entire night, and until around 19:00 the next day, but boy do you know when you've come down off it. Some day I plan to go a little madder and add some pro-plus to the mixture. Twisted Evil